Murder Mystery Mansion (OOC discussion and questions)

Started by Remiel, November 16, 2011, 02:40:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geeklet

Okay, so maybe I forgot the zombie game. But other than that! *laughs*

That Girl Analise

Question: if a room is connected by secret passageways, can the killer kill us if they are in a connected room?

Remiel

Quote from: That Girl Analise on December 19, 2011, 09:29:42 PM
Question: if a room is connected by secret passageways, can the killer kill us if they are in a connected room?

Answer: that is correct.  Some rooms are safe, while others are not.  Which ones are safe? That's for you to find out!

Kendra

awww sorry to see you go Geeklet ... a secret passageway O.o
must take note coz I will forget >.<

Happy Holidays everyone  ;)

Remiel

Just to remind everyone, the game is picking back up again, and I will need your Suspicions by the end of this Monday, 2nd January, approximately 11:59 P.M. American EST.

Hope everybody had a great holiday break!

Josietta

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

That Girl Analise

Ana does not like this connected room thing. Not one bit. -should have expected that to come up from the beginning-

What round number are we on?

Remiel

Quote from: That Girl Analise on January 01, 2012, 01:08:17 PM
Ana does not like this connected room thing. Not one bit. -should have expected that to come up from the beginning-

What round number are we on?

Round 4.

Remiel

Round 4 has ended.  Once we have selected our victim (if we select a victim!) I will PM everyone with the results of your guesses.

Josietta

*bounces through and plops down nibbling on a granola bar*

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Geeklet

So... will anyone be joining me in the morgue? *snickers* Lets find out!

Remiel

Lord Mayerling will, apparently.   :-\ Sorry, LM, but your investigation ends here.

Remiel

Okay, all the investigation results should have been sent out.  Let's say that the next round ends at the end of Monday, 9 January (about 9:00pm EST if you want to be specific).

That Girl Analise

Wat.
Two passages.
Wat.

Crap. Crap crap crap. Ohhhh, I wish I had something to go on to make an accusation. This makes me nervous.

Nadir

:|

Damn Grey and his secret network of pervy peepholes!

Lord Mayerling

Beguile's Mistress

Remiel

Just a reminder that I'm going to need everyone's suspicions by the end of Monday if they are to be counted for this round. :)

Kendra

sorry hun have been uber busy  :-\
will get my suspicions to you asap ;)

Zelric Miras

XD Pervy holes...Hmmm that reminds me of a book, can't get the name straight though. There was a place called Apple estates...the man in charge was called Brady....Oh wait, The Caretaker by Thomas William Simpson. An interesting book, not quite my favorite, but interesting nevertheless.

Remiel

And Round 5 has officially ended.  You will all know the results of your investigations soon.

Remiel

And That Girl Analise is our latest victim.  She was so close, too!