Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

justme4386

*tenderly traces her lips across Sai's tender neck, nuzzling her and making her forget that that win is no longer under her arm.*
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Saiyuri

Kisses back the beauty tenderly as she slips the Win back into her embrace.

Zeth

Sneaks away with the Win while all the hot ladies make out.

Saiyuri

Glomps Zeth and takes back the Win as they snuggle

Seress

*fishes up the Win from the snugglers and happily skip away with it*

Pipaluk

I'm the Winner.

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN CLOSED BY MODERATOR

Saiyuri

Takes back the Win and hides

Kurzyk

Lifts up a steampunk meter-tracker- thing, and gets a beep.

"Hm, she's in here." Kurzyk muttered before stealthing into the shadowy cave just off the beach. Sure enough the sleeping Sai lay, and after plucking up the Win, he grinned and dashed down the beach.

Saiyuri

Waking with a fright to see her Win was stolen Sai quickly looked about to see Kurzyk scampering off in the distance.

Chasing him down the length of the beach Sai lightly tackles him into the sand from behind. After a bit of wrestling Sai securely pulls the Win from his grasp and squeals; hugging the Win happily to her chest.

justme4386

Walking along, minding my own business I suddenly see a win laying on the floor and pick it up.

"Curious... how did you get here?" I wonder as I tug it under my jacket.
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Saiyuri

Hugs the beauty before slipping away with the Win.

justme4386

*bunnyhops away with the win between my paws*

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Saiyuri

Scoops up the bunny and the Win!

justme4386

*hops away nimbly and quietly... the win firmly grasped between the teeth*

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Zeth

Steals the Win from the bunny. Zeth feels like a cad.

Saiyuri

Steals Zeth and the Win. ;)

justme4386

Comes out of nowhere and hops away with the win.

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Seress

*haggles with the so soft and cuddly looking bunneh, and ends up handing it 10 carrots and a chocolate filled easter egg so she can walk away with the Win*

Zeth

Haggles with Seress. He ends up with two handfuls woth of breast gropes and Seress keeps the Win. I am not that good at haggling.

Saiyuri

Slips in and takes the Win as Zeth is being bad.

Raef

Uses his ninja jujitsu to snatch said win and fades into the shadows.
ONs and OFFs
My Kinks
~~BUSY AS A BUZZING BEE IRL - POSTING WILL BE DELAYED - Sorry Peeps ~~

Saiyuri

The win in Raef's hand goes up in a puff of smoke from Sai's substitution jutsu. Meanwhile Sai scampers off with the Win giddily.

Raef

Is mightily impressed with Saiyuri's shinobi skills and uses "Oh look is that a naked man yonder?" technique and snatches win then tries to make a break for it.
ONs and OFFs
My Kinks

Saiyuri

Gasping as Raef steals her Win Sai runs after him and tackles him to the ground. Tickling him until he releases the Win she giggles and runs off with the Win in hand.

Raef

Lays there stunned, remnants of his manly giggles on the wind. He jumps up and throws a smoke bomb, disappearing like the awesum that he is! He appears from under her dress and grabs the Win, dashing off..."Har Har Har!" could be heard far and sundries.
ONs and OFFs
My Kinks