Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saiyuri

Squealing with delight as she is glomped by Zeth, Sai hugs him back tightly and showers him with kisses. Being whisked up into his strong arms she curls into his warm embrace and holds the Win securely to her ample chest.

Kurzyk

From the shadows of a nearby alley, he watched the exchange between Saiyuri and Zeth. His eyes dropped to admire her breasts' ample curves. Grinning he took a sigh and refocused, bringing the blowgun to his lips...

<<<foo>>> the tranquilizer dart sliced the air and dabbed into her neck causing her to fall to the ground. Amidst the murmurs and alarm of the crowd, he grabbed the win from her hands and disappeared into the night.

Beautiful Mystery

Grabs a pair of night goggles and goes Kurzyk hunting. Once she finds him, she tickles him. Once he drops the win, she smirks and grabs it.

Thank you my dear!

Snickers and runs away.
Check A/A
The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns.
He comes dressed as everything you have wished for.
O2//A2//Request//Boudoir

Saiyuri

After waking up from the blow dart incident Sai sees Beautiful Mystery running past with the Win. Getting up to her feet she chases after her and stops her with a hug, tickling her hour glass sides until the Win is released. Giving her a kiss for the trouble Sai picks up the Win and skips away happily.

CaptainNexus616

Appears running next to Sai with a sega Saturn on his back all the while Segata Sanshiro's theme is playing. "Yoink" Nexus says grabbing the win before running off.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ \(`Д´)/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Sorry, I just dropped my bag of Doritos in my signature again. ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄┐( °ー ° )┌

Saiyuri

Gasping she gets in Gurren Lagann and lands in front of him, pulling the Win back into her possession. "I don't think so, mister".

CaptainNexus616

*Starts having a mental break down in front of the mighty red sunglasses clad mecha.* Oh no you did not just use that against me!!!....*Summons the White Tiger Zord and steals back the win before riding away on the mighty machine from Nexus' childhood*

▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Sorry, I just dropped my bag of Doritos in my signature again. ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄┐( °ー ° )┌

Saiyuri

Teleporting onto the Zord Sai takes back the Win and smirks as she disappears; the Win nestled against her chest.

CaptainNexus616

Ha good thing this is a Zord and not a Zoid! *holds the win up triumphantly as the White Ranger's theme is played in the background.

Saiyuri

Good thing I fixed that typo >.>

Keeps the Win with a mischievous giggle

CaptainNexus616

*Looks at hand shocked over the missing win before glaring and turns the White Tiger Zord around towards Sai* FOR NARNIAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Jumps off of the Tiger Zord and tackles Sai to the ground* Now come along you and the win are coming with me back to my place *Climbs back onto the Tigerzord and rides off into the sunset*

Saiyuri

Totally okay with this plan Sai holds the Win to her as Nexus carries them off into the sunset.

Kurzyk

Later that night, when all the world slept and all that was heard was the peeping of crickets under the pale moon, Kurzyk crept into the chambers where Nexus and Sai slept. Spotting the Win on the night dresser, he grinned and shoved it into his satchel. But before he left, he leaned over Sai's sleeping beauty and kissed her sweet lips.

"Thanks doll," he whispered and left through the open window.

Zeth

Is standing outside the window. He steals the Win as Kurzyk is climbing out of the window. "Yoink!"He says then runs for his get away car.

CaptainNexus616

As Zeth climbs into his getaway car Nexus suddenly springs up from the back seat and injects a syringe of sedative into Zeth's neck. Once Seth is out Nexus climbs into the front seat and handcuffs Zeth to the wheel and stealing his shoes. Putting the car in neutral he pushes the car off a cliff while fishing the win out of Seth's shoes.

Zeth

Seeing how half those actions happened to this Seth character and not Zeth, our hero, he managed to escape the car easily. He stands there next to Nexus as the car goes over and says,"That will raise insurance rates." He then Shaolin Sucker Punches Nexus and takes the Win.

Saiyuri

Not liking all this fighting Sai comes in and takes the Win away, so it doesn't have to witness such violence of course.

CaptainNexus616

Nexus then proceeds to take Sai and the win with him so neither would have to witness the violence.

Saiyuri

Snuggles into Nexus's arms as she holds the Win gently.

Zeth

Feels as if he has been replaced with a younger model. Zeth shares his concerns with the Win over some warm sake.

Saiyuri

Joins her one and only Zeth for some warm sake and fun ;)
Meanwhile, Sai keeps the Win in her grasp amidst the fun

Beautiful Mystery

Puts out a super delicious cake that wafts into where Sai is. When she is distracted by the delicious aroma, BeMy slips in and steals the win before sneaking out. She now goes to the beach.
Check A/A
The devil doesn't come dressed in a red cape and pointy horns.
He comes dressed as everything you have wished for.
O2//A2//Request//Boudoir

Zeth

Eats BeMy instead of the cake. He takes the Win while BeMy is still seeing stars.

Saiyuri

Not fond of cake Sai steals the Win as Zeth is keeping BeMy "busy".

CaptainNexus616

Distracts Sai with a laser pointer like a kitty while stealing the win.