Harry Potter Mafia Game: Rules/Roles and OOC Thread

Started by Sarena, November 21, 2012, 12:53:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarena

*gigglefits*  Waddle waddle....then he waddled away...
I can go from southern belle to ghetto thug faster than you can say "Bless your heart".

Kythia

Quote from: Remiel on December 12, 2012, 09:56:24 AM
So it turns out that Mr. Waddles is actually kind of a dick.

That story is taken waaaaaaaay out of context.  You only see a pithy three minute stitch up job by the anti-duck cabal running the media.  I don't want to say too much as there are pending lawsuits on this matter.  Just be aware there's an awful lot that those duck hating bastards keep away from you.

Chelemar

If Chelemar weren't dead, she'd be laughing hysterically.  Just saying... if.. and all.

Josietta

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Kythia

Quote from: Josietta on December 12, 2012, 08:30:12 PM
I'm totally quacking up over here myself. >.<

Might want to see a doctor, that's a pretty strange mallard-y

Teo Torriatte

Starlequin

These jokes are going to start getting fowl any second now.
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Mr Bigglesworth

Quote from: Sarena on December 14, 2012, 03:36:25 PM
Please note****The post after this one was my mistake.  I had a derp moment and thought SunshineSparkle was still alive. The only one left to vote is ThatRPGuy.

I was wondering how I'd screwed up my spreadsheet so much :-)

Sarena

Yes well, you see...GMs are allowed one derp per game.  This was mine.  Enjoy it while it lasts.  :P
I can go from southern belle to ghetto thug faster than you can say "Bless your heart".

Mr Bigglesworth

Sarena

I had intended to post results tonight, but something has come up with my kids and I'm on my phone right now. If there are any.votes or changes to be made, please get them done by 7 am. Thanks guys!

persephone325

This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

persephone325

I shall again say:

Quote from: persephone325 on December 16, 2012, 12:00:33 PM
I can't wait to see what happens. :)

Regarding the night abilities.

And James, LOL "persephone8675309". I giggled quite a bit at that. :p
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

James Moriarty

Sarena

I am proposing something and would like everyone's thoughts on it before I make a final decision.

With Christmas and New Years happening in the next two weeks, I thought it might be a good idea to just put the game on hold until after New Years, reopening it on January 2nd (reminder PMs would be sent to those of you still alive).  Please let me know if that works for you guys? 

Teo Torriatte

Starlequin

You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Mr Bigglesworth

Makes sense to me, the world will be more busy than usual the next two weeks...

Aiden

Works for me

Happy Holidays, Mery Xmas and WTF is Quanza everyone!

Niferbelle

Sarena

*giggles at Aiden* 

Merry Christmas (insert appropriate holiday name reference here) and a very safe and happy New Year. :D

I have really enjoyed running this game, more than I thought I would and am looking forward to getting back to it after the holidays.  *grins* I've even got another game idea in the works (not HP-based) that I think y'all will enjoy, if you choose to take part in it.  It's three teams, and will likely require between 20 and 30 people. :) 

persephone325

I think I'll be in the minority by saying I'd like to not postpone the game, but I do understand that the holidays are stressful and busy times. :p

I'll definitely be up for joining your next game Sarena!
I don't know.

Missy

Quote from: Sarena on December 19, 2012, 04:31:10 PM
*giggles at Aiden* 

Merry Christmas (insert appropriate holiday name reference here) and a very safe and happy New Year. :D

I have really enjoyed running this game, more than I thought I would and am looking forward to getting back to it after the holidays.  *grins* I've even got another game idea in the works (not HP-based) that I think y'all will enjoy, if you choose to take part in it.  It's three teams, and will likely require between 20 and 30 people. :)

*jumps up and down in excitement*

Sarena

*giggles* Is that to the break until the 2nd...or a three-team game?

Chelemar