MxM plots! (Zelda, Fantasy, Incest, Peter Pan)

Started by AithinTheElf, July 01, 2011, 03:49:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AithinTheElf

I prefer not to make a single huge post for all of my plots and characters, so here are a few recent ones! All ages are negotiable. Message for more details on plots. (:

Link x Ganondorf

The two are dueling once again in one of Ganondorf's lairs.  This time, the Gerudian King is tired of the little blond skirting his traps and teasing him mercilessly.  Link is almost Peter Pan-like, young and cocky.  I was thinking anywhere from 16 to 19 years old.  I'll play Link.

Link x Zora Prince

The Zora are a water dwelling people, similar to mermaids, but with legs; pictures may be found on google.  Their flesh is cool, moist and blue, making for a very interesting feel..  The handsome Zora prince falls in love with Link, luring him into his watery den...  Perhaps some underwater loving..?  I'll play Link.

Peter Pan x Hook (NonCon)

Hook captures Peter, and this time, he teaches him a lesson... Peter is around 16/17.  I'll play Peter.

Peter Pan x Hook (NonCon)

Peter meets Hook again at age 19.  He is now a handsome young man.  Hook is also very handsome, very different from the original character.  He pursues Peter, with NonCon, but nothing terribly extreme.

Boy x Cousin (Incest)

A boy's cousin comes to live with him and his father.  The boy is homosexual and develops an aggressive passion towards his cute cousin.  He pressures him into sex, eventually leading to constant sexual interaction behind the father's back.  Both are teens, age is negotiable.  I'll be the cousin.

If anyone has any ideas or twists on my plots, feel free to contribute! :D

Maxwell Malamute

OK, I'm game for the last one!

I'll be the other boy, living with his father. My character will be more aggressive, but a bit of a loner, but certainly not a total misfit I'd like him to be into BMX riding/racing as a hobby; athletic, but not in the aspect of being on a team.

Shoot me a PM and I can elaborate on ideas/character...how do you picture your character?

Also, I love this type of RP, as it gives me a way to relive those years when I wished for something to happen, even for some 'experimentation'...but it never happened, and so writing it out now in RPs hold a particular strong satisfaction for me, especially among characters of about the same age.
Playful rubber puppy, here! Into many other other things, just ask!

On and Offs, what I like to do/My Stories/The Origin of Love: My history, briefly/Meeting the Great God Pan