Men vs Women: The Next Round {PLease read first post for rules}

Started by Oreo, October 30, 2012, 08:14:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Gavlois

O/O

Silver

*walks right up to Gavlois and presses her lips to his*

People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Teo Torriatte

Flaming

Quote from: Silver on October 30, 2012, 11:38:44 AM
*walks right up to Gavlois and presses her lips to his*

Watch out, she is playing trick with you!

Gavlois

162 *thoroughly enjoys the kiss* Thanks Silver. I'm not so easily distracted, however.
O/O

Silver

Quote from: Flaming on October 30, 2012, 11:40:36 AM
Watch out, she is playing trick with you!

Quote from: Gavlois on October 30, 2012, 11:42:58 AM
162 *thoroughly enjoys the kiss* Thanks Silver. I'm not so easily distracted, however.

I am not!!!! I am innocent and kind.

Good because I wasn't trying to distract you. *kisses him once more*

Gavlois

163 *grins and returns it this time* Make sure you don't distract yourself in doing so.
O/O

Silver

Quote from: Gavlois on October 30, 2012, 11:45:36 AM
163 *grins and returns it this time* Make sure you don't distract yourself in doing so.

Oh Gavlois, how you don't know me.. *crawls up into his lap and kisses the corner of his mouth*

Silver

Teo Torriatte

Gavlois

163 I'm serious. You'll end up distracting yoursel- *gets distracted*
O/O

Silver

phoenyx

♪ But my secrets are so safe
The only one who gets me ♪

O/O

Gavlois

165 Like I said, Miss S. I do not get distracted so easily. *Is better now, trying not to be distracted by Silver again*
O/O

Silver

Sir, I already stated that I wasn't trying to distract you. *remains in his lap and runs the tip of her tongue down his neck ever so slowly*