News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Roleplaying with Lynnie

Started by ShadowRaven4d4, March 28, 2011, 03:25:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowRaven4d4

Here we can set up the setting for whatever role play we wish to do as well as create the characters for it. If you have an idea for a setting I'm open to hear what you have in mind first.

Lynnie

I am open to several things. I'm into fiction, non-fiction, anime, and the paranormal. What do you like?

ShadowRaven4d4

hmm right now I think I am feeling...Fictional paranormal. I already got a werewolf role play with another user so something different from that. maybe original paranormal creatures? I'm not one for vampires so I don't want to get to that...I have recently been reading the Dresden Files so perhaps something with wizard's in the modern age? I'm having trouble pinning down an idea.

Lynnie

ShadowRaven4d4

Now THAT makes me think of Percy Jackson. but I would be willing to do it, maybe some sort of irony to the pair? Such as one being the son of Aries while the other is daughter to Aphrodite, since those two were in love but unable to be together.

Lynnie

ShadowRaven4d4

Okay so which do you want to take up? Do you want to be the male or female character. or should we make it ironic and have the characters be the opposite gender to their godly parent? any particular age difference in mind? City setting, town setting? Lets work something good out together ;)

Lynnie

I don't play males to well, though I could do a daughter of Ares and make it believable, maybe college student, capmus setting?

ShadowRaven4d4

Alright, we'll go with that. I could make a son of Aphrodite believable I think because I'm just a hopeless romantic by nature anyways. So on top of developing characters, what shall we do for a title? I can think of..."Dreams of Olympus" (due to the fact the children of two gods that can't have one another find each other.)

Lynnie

ShadowRaven4d4

Alright, got a character in mind? I'm searching for a picture I think would be suitable.

Lynnie

I'm looking for one that would work.

Lynnie

ShadowRaven4d4

That is perfect...and oddly the same picture a friend of mine uses only a different color scheme for the hair, hows my choice?

Lynnie

I like and I found a better daughter of Ares.

ShadowRaven4d4

Ooohh, I know the anime/manga that characters from and she WOULD make a perfect daughter of Ares for our role-play. Names for the characters now...hmm...

Names for character, since mine is the son of the goddess of love and french is considered the LANGUAGE of love...a french name perhaps? What do you think between: Ace, Andre', or ....Felix!

Lynnie

This would make a great group game! Lets see Andre would be my favorite. Ares's daughter's name Tabitha aka Tabby

ShadowRaven4d4

Appropriate that a daughter of Ares would pick a guy named "Andre'" which actually means "Warrior" ha.

want to build a profile ahead of time or sort of build the characters as we go?

Lynnie

build up as we go along. we have ppl interested in joining us.

ShadowRaven4d4

Alright then, This thread can be for posting character pictures and names. Do you want to start the thread Lynnie or shall I? =)

Lynnie

I'm lazy so probably you. Though at the moment I'm mostly just really sleepy. XD I blame the yummy food.

ShadowRaven4d4

Ha! Is it late where you live? Its only mid-afternoon here so I would feel strange if I was sleepy right now.

Alright I'll start, you said college themed right? I'll see what I can put together.

ShadowRaven4d4

Alright the thread is started, post at your leisure Lynnie  ;)