D'You Want to Play Questions? 2011.08.13

Started by Mordred, August 13, 2011, 02:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

Shouldn't I first consult a lawyer before answering?
*See Pillory*

James Moriarty

Mordred

Actually, I'm starting to agree with the earlier suggestion.. *imagines head in a shrinking device*.. *next imagines it (my head) on a wall, all shrivelled with a startled expression*.. yeah.. a shrink.. or a very capable bartender? :P
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Mordred

Would you believe it was an accurate reversal of sounds or would you assume I was just making up the gibberishtic (hehe, made that up but like the sound of that) utterances? :P
*See Pillory*

Sybl

How can I believe you, jello breath?   ;D

Mordred

*pops a mint tic-tac* :P

Just what are you implying?
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Mordred

All good and kind thoughts, I'm guessing.. I'm right, aren't I? :P
*See Pillory*

Sybl

How much money will you pay me to find out?  :P

Mordred

Ohhh, nice attempt there! My money was swiped confiscated over in the jail.. so really, shouldn't you be paying me? :P
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Ephemera

“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
My Ink Blood Spilled | Who I Am | Where I Am (A/A) | Intro | Avi Source
My Poly/Kink/Random Blogs | My Drawer | My Concupiscence (O/O)
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

Mordred

Do those silent but very present ripples of pulse count?
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

Do you hear when they stop, if only for a moment?
“I bleed myself to be your drink:  Is not the blood of poets—ink?”   ―William Soutar
I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” ~Nin  Working on: Ink Blood Spilled

TheLegionary

No, I am not interested.

Do you know why I am not interested?

Ephemera

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Ephemera

Do you think it was the red pill, or the blue one?

Mordred

*holds up stained hands* Is that a serious question? Wait.. holy crap.. what if I took both?
*See Pillory*

Ephemera

Are TWO questions at once -- or both pills for that matter -- permitted? 
(I imagine now, something purple, something out of Willy Wonka - "Violet, you're turning violet, violet!")

stellastar

Sex is hereditary - if your parents didn't have it, chances are you won't either!

o/o   https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=122233.0

Mordred

Don't you think I already have that nagging little worry running around inside my mind at the moment? :P
*See Pillory*

Belle33

Does your 'nagging worry' have a name?  I call mine, Ginger.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP