Fallen Paladin turned Merc Leader

Started by Sir Haley, April 23, 2009, 09:55:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Haley

Here is something that has been scratching my brain for awhile.

-Fallen Paladin turned Mercenary Leader.  Somehow the female character's role plays a part into why this Paladin has changed his ways.  Though the mercenaries seem quite altruistic and help the society overall, sometimes the leader will disappear and when he comes back, news has come that a church has been destroyed, its inhabitants, slaughtered.

-Maybe when doing the church's work (our hero is still a Paladin), he has killed a family in its name, leaving a baby girl.  Reviled by his own work, he has turned away from the church, taking his squad with him, and formed a mercenary group.  He has raised this girl to be part of the group rather than his own daughter (shady past).  Now she's about 20, he's probably twice her age, and sparks fly (passionately or in the way of a conflict of interests).

I realize this has not been terribly thought out, but maybe with your help we can streamline it in a way that will make this playable, and enjoyable.  I think this has a chance at being quite interesting.  PM me and lets make this work!
Sir Haley the Courageous

Ons and Offs

Absences and Apologies Updated 12/26/16

My Introduction

Morgana

actually, it sounds like a rather good premise....  I'm interested.

Sir Haley

Other ideas to come.
Sir Haley the Courageous

Ons and Offs

My Introduction

Sir Haley

Sir Haley the Courageous

Ons and Offs

My Introduction