Dream (Non-Con? Extreme?)

Started by Elias, June 11, 2012, 12:38:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elias

Dream- A powerful witch has summoned and trapped the lord of dreams, she meant to capture a reaper but has instead captured this most dangerous and abstract creature, she demands immortality from the ancient being not completely aware of what she has captured. They speak with each other every day, he says little but finally he decides to aid her, in part to punish her and in part because he has fallen for the witch... Instead of granting her immortality outright he provides the woman a vial and tells her to smash it outside her door. That evening a vampire, owing the lord a favor arrives turns the witch in a most obscene manner and frees the dream lord.

Now this immortal, robbed of much of her powers and made a fledgling is at his mercy.

What this is, is an excuse for me to do as I wish and for it to make sense I wanna drag someone through this dream world in my head and see what we can make together, while also allowing Dream to victimize and punish this poor witch as he likes.

I plan to delve deep and push my boundries so if you wanna explore this world with me let me know but please only sign up if your NOs are few and far between

(Will still avoid all forms of scat, waterplay, toilet play, vomit all forms of fluid that isn't cum)

Elias