Re: What are you listening to right now? (Part 1) (Archive)

Started by Mithlomwen, February 10, 2009, 03:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elturel

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Lilias

To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Saerrael

Xandria

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

joeyfx

Water running through the pipes and a box fan blowing in the corner. Music to my ears.

Elturel

derek

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Raven11

We're all fucked up in some way, we all could use some help, so follow me

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

gaggedLouise

Watching the news with Bin Laden's Last Tape - there was always a corny edge to some of the news about Bin laden, no matter how profoundly evil he was, and this tape of OBL watching OBL on tv is so perfect it should have been invented if it hadn't turned up.  :D

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Autumn52

Autumn52

Autumn52

Autumn52

Autumn52

Autumn52

Autumn52

Autumn52

Autumn52

Autumn52