Victim of the Vampire (Shade226 and Bluevamp)

Started by Shade, February 09, 2010, 11:22:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shade

"He sounds like a good guy. I hope we can get along." I cuddle closer to you. "A day or two huh? I hope I'm ready for his training..."

Bluevamp

he is a very good guy Zane just don't get on his bad side at all... just as I am a good person too, but don't get on my bad side, I hope that you will never see that side its not very pretty, but you will see and you two will get along just great I know that you two will,,, well I need to get up and get dinner fixed so that we can eat and you rest, but first a walk by the lake if you don't mind Zane
{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

I nodded. "Ok. Are you sure you're up for it?" I was worried that she would collapse again. If she did, we didn't have any blood left stored here.

Bluevamp

oh is this the last of the blood Zane, if so then I need to take of it right now so they get some over here real fast, don't worry I want flip out on you my lov,,, I'll go and take care of it right now ~go and call the friend talk a min, then hung up~ Zane could you come here a min please, look there normal driver is foo tonight and they don't know anyone they can trust and I was wondering if you would go and pick it up for me please, I'll cook our dinner while your gone ok my lov
{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

I nodded. "I can do that, just give me the directions." After receiving them, I kiss you. "I'll be back soon."

I went to the hospital and spoke to who I needed to. The doctor was slightly wary at first, but was convinced and gave me the blood, and a way for me to carry it discreetly. As I walked home, I was glad for the necklace around my neck. With all the blood I was carrying, I was an easy target for vampires.

I arrived home, and opened the door. Dinner smelled delicious.

Bluevamp

well good I glad that you like what you smell, now put all that away and have a seat and we will eat, here you go I hope you like pockchops, its a way that as old lady teach me to cook it, like a southern cooking, ~now he eat and we are going to the park to the lake for a sit a little then back home~ ok lets just set these dishes aside and do them when we get back ok
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

"That's ok with me." I link her arm with mine, and lead her to the front door, which I open for us. As we walk towards the lake, I turn to her. "So... vampires are real. What other kinds of mythical creatures are real? Like werewolves, dragons, fairies...?"

Bluevamp

~laughs out loud~ now now my lov I think you better just hang in there for what going to happen here for the time being,, ~walk with my arms wrap in his arm~ I will tell you about other things for when the time comes ok ~were at the lake and we sit down and look at the lake and moon~ it so pretty tonight and yet kinda warm too, don't you think so Zane
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

I nod. "Yeah, it is." I always enjoyed looking at the moon. Something about it calmed me. I wrapped my arms around Bluevamp and pulled her onto my lap, still looking at the moon.

Bluevamp

wwhy youu Zane you seem to be in a very good moon my lov, but it is lovely out tonight, look there are others out tonight too,,, that is good to see them out and enjoying life that they were gived, don't you think so Zane, we just sit here for abit and then go home to do dishes ~giggling with a smile~ now for tomorrow what room you going to start on Zane
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

I shrug while drying off the dishes. "Like i said before, you're the boss. You pick. although, i'm not sure how much work I'll get done once I start training with Kane..."

Bluevamp

ohh is that so you think'' Mmm well I hate to tell you but you see this house and you works out and training will co in hand with one nought, so I do believe it will get done my lov, like I said you don't Kane, he will put you through your paces, so just watch out for him I am warning you ok
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

"I know. I'll be careful, I promise." I put the dishes away. "Come on, let's go to the living room." I start a fire in the fireplace, and we curl up on the couch together.

Bluevamp

that sounds very good to me my lov,,, you two will talk of the old days, just get him on it and he will tell you some good storys ok I'm talking about Kane now, in away it also help you to know him and our ways too, ok my lov
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

"Ok..." I frowned at a thought I just had. "Hey... how will he react to... you know, us? being together?"

Bluevamp

bbut why my lov' getting to know us and our ways from way back then untill now'
not to many vamps live long enough to tell of us that is the real ture storys
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

I blinked, confused. "They don't? do they end up getting killed? I thought vampires had eternal life, or something..."

Bluevamp

the eternal life is very true my lov, but we can be killed just as you can be, but with us it be a little harder, your right my Dear it is hard as hell for a mer-human to kill us vampires... ~jumps up and runs to the voice and Bow first as he Bow to me and then I jump in his arms hugging him and a big kiss~ oh he here Zane its the one I have been telling you about its Kane, Prince Kane that is cme and meet him ~and here was this kinda young goodlooking man in front of him~
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

-Zane's POV-
I slowly approached Kane, unsure of what quite to expect. "Uh.. hi. I'm Zane." I extend my hand to shake. He looks at my hand for a moment, and shakes it. His touch is ice cold.

"So, you are the Zane that I have heard so much about..." Kane said quietly, never taking his gaze off of me. It made me a bit nervous.

Bluevamp

ok now now you guys lets sit and talk a little bit and get to know each other ok, and Kane be nice please, don't make get the dogs out after you again ~laughing cause its in a joking way~ oh Kane tell me to why it took you so long my old friend, and give the short of it please.... ooh wait a min let me get you a glass of blood for you and I, it be just like old times ~go get the glass and blood just leaving them for a min only~ ok here we go, look its even fresh too
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

-Kane's POV-

I accepted the glass of blood, and sniffed it. It smelled delicious. I took a sip of it. "Mmm... yes, I believe it is fresh." I turned my gaze towards the human, Zane. It was strange, most humans would be grossed out by seeing us drink blood, but it didn't appear to bother him too much.

"Now, as for the reason of my delay, I'm afraid I ran into a bit of trouble... some old friends of yours, trying to usurp the throne." I said in an even tone.

Bluevamp

ooh my Kane I am glad that you made it here, that is one thing we don't want any of those near us, you didn't get hurt or anything did you Kane, and why should Zane be wavev about seeing us drinking blood, for one he has been here with me helping me and in times of need he would have to get the blood and give it to me, he was more worryed over me then seeing the blood'' well I hope you took care of those bad vamps, and then again Zane could tell to why he not gross out by it
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

-Kane's POV-

"Do not worry, Princess. I am fine, I assure you. And don't worry, those who attacked me... are no longer a concern." I felt the corners of my mouth pull into a grin. I lifted my glass to lips, and finished the rest of the blood. After setting the glass down, I turned towards Zane.

"So, are you ready for your training to begin?" The man just gave a nod. It would be interesting to see what this human was made of, and what Princess Bluevamp saw in him...