Divine Wars[Closed]

Started by Fragile Dreams, June 06, 2009, 09:07:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fragile Dreams

Anubis and Rindr are the current free ones, since i'm still waiting for the other player to respond about Hades.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Doomsday

Doing a quick count of all who are already listed in OP it's 4-8 Male-Female so I'll give Anubis a shot. I've always found Lord of the Underworld, Keeper of the Dead appealing :)

Fragile Dreams

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Fragile Dreams

OOC and Character Descriptions threads is up. Feel free to smack your opponents in there while people are still coming.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

kckolbe

Quote from: Fragile Dreams on June 06, 2009, 04:58:15 PM
I'm talking with a player right now that expressed interest for Hades earlier. If things don't turn out well, i will PM you. Do you know anything about Hades and Greek Mythology?
Greek mythology is the only one I really know well (though I did read a bit of Norse, not enough to play one).  I have read the major myths involving Hades (Persephone, Orpheus), and am ready for a pet Cerberus ~grins~
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Fragile Dreams

Well i haven't got any answer from the player and since you asked first you can have Hades. Good idea with the Cerberus.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

kckolbe

Woohoo!  I would like to remind all visitors that he enjoys music and honeycakes (bring three of them)
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

ShamshielDF

I'm fine with Eris landing in the evil gods section.  She wasn't precisely the most celebrated goddess of the pantheon, just prone to playing on both sides of the fence when it suited her.
Ons and offs!
President of the CharlieSariel fanclub ^_^
A&A

Fragile Dreams

Exactly my point. And either you choose to help on side or the other is going to be fine by me, after all, that's what she do best.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Fragile Dreams

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Fragile Dreams

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Fragile Dreams

Starting the game with the deities we have now. Whoever wants to join feel free to express interest here or send me a PM.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Krule

I might be interested in doing Odin, Ra or Thor, whichever would be easiest.. I'd consider Osiris, but a castrated deity doesn't appeal to much.

Fragile Dreams

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Fragile Dreams

If Osiris doesn't appeal you much, we can always swap him with Horus.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Krule

I'm not sure I could do Odin justice, he's very powerful, a god of life and death, destiny and magic, he's also almost as manipulative as loki, and almost as powerful as Zeus.

Horus or Thor would likly be better

Fragile Dreams

I swapped Osiris with Horus, for the castration reason you mentioned. So either Thor or Horus, is really fine by me.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Krule

Hmm.. I think Horus then, as much as I like Thor, he's too easily manipulated, Horus is not nearly so easy to manipulate

Fragile Dreams

Great, adding you up then. Feel free to post in the links i said above. ^^
Welcome to the Game.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Fragile Dreams

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Fragile Dreams

After a quick battle, Hecate subdued Freyja's mind and took her under her command. The teams have changed now, with Freyja joining the Evil ones and the Norse pantheon loosing a strong goddess.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Fragile Dreams

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Transgirlenstein

I would love to play Dionysus but since he isn't a choice..I wouldn't mind Athena
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Fragile Dreams

If you want we can change Poseidon with Dionysus. It's not mandatory to have someone from the list, as long there is a good number between female and male deities from each pantheon.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Transgirlenstein

If its male deities you want, Dionysus isn't known as the most masculine guy.  I guess it depends on which one you want more: Athena or Dionysus
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0