Only 1 letter

Started by WashAutumstar, December 11, 2012, 02:23:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skadii

Tersius

Ligeia

"Beware the Jabberwock my son. The jaws that bite, the claws that scratch. Beware the Jubjub bird and shun, the frumious Bandersnatch."

" 'The time has come,' the Walrus said, 'To talk of many things. Of shoes and ships and sealing wax. Of cabbages and kings. And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings.' "
~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

Tersius

Ligeia

"Beware the Jabberwock my son. The jaws that bite, the claws that scratch. Beware the Jubjub bird and shun, the frumious Bandersnatch."

" 'The time has come,' the Walrus said, 'To talk of many things. Of shoes and ships and sealing wax. Of cabbages and kings. And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings.' "
~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

Tersius

Ligeia

~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

Saidi

Laughter is the shortest distance between two people. --Victor Borge

Help me revive my muse?

Ligeia

~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

Grainne

Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Ligeia

~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

Dovel

Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

Blythe

Adammair

Flaming

Frae (Scottish preposition)

Snickerz

AmberStarfire

insearchof33333

Snickerz

Mystriss

Daoine Sidhe

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Flaming

Snickerz

Flaming

Daoine Sidhe

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]