Dr. Fier's Ideas [M/f] (looking for females)

Started by DrFier, September 09, 2009, 06:11:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrFier

Finally got around to making an ideas thread.  I don't have many ideas just yet and am not too good at naming things, but feel free to look around. Also, I feel I should warn everyone that I am new to forum RPing, so they know what they're getting into. I'm looking for female characters for these stories, Please send me a PM if interested.

[NC-H] Haunted

A girl (18-21?) goes exploring an abandoned building, only to get stuck inside, and realize, she's not alone. I would of course play our ghost, and you the girl. It would start out slow, strange feelings, whispers, etc., and become gradually more intense.

[UN/Mul] Spoils of War

Post-Apocalyptic setting. The world has basically formed into small encampments of people, each group trying to survive on their own, not caring about what happens to the others. In this age, a lot of raiding takes place and sometimes not only goods get stolen.  Women are especially valuable, and are often taken during raids. The direction the story goes from there and the nature of said apocalypse are open to discussion.

[NC-E/Ex] Personal Invasion - Taken

A girl finds a cute little alien creature and decides to take it home with her. It doesn't stay cute or small for very long. It begins using her to increase its power, growing in size and strength, trying to knock humans out of their dominant-species position, and eventually gets close to where it can try to take the planet for itself.

I am looking for females for these plots, and am also open to adding more females into them :-). If there is something that you would like to change with one of them, send me a PM and we can discuss it.   

Hopefully I will have more Ideas before too long. When I do, they will go here as well.
Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Screen images simulated. Not an actual physician. Professional driver on a closed course, do not attempt. If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your significant other.

iridum248

I'm interested in the Haunted idea...It reminds me of a Japanese hentai game I've played, about three sisters exploring a haunted mansion- With various threats, and the perverted ghost of the master. ^_^

DrFier

...Wow, that was quick, actually tried to put this as second post, in case i needed it later.

Sure, send me a PM and we'll sort out the details.
Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Screen images simulated. Not an actual physician. Professional driver on a closed course, do not attempt. If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your significant other.