A Taste for Elves (M for F)

Started by Darkmoon, February 03, 2013, 01:01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkmoon

Greetings.

I have a particularly strong taste for elves. I'm looking for a good writer, someone interested in playing a female elf and subjecting themselves to a very dominant partner. Good writing is key, and I'm looking for someone who values multiple paragraphs and detailed description. The inclusion of links to images is a huge plus at any time in any post, but not mandatory. My partner should not be shy of feminine attire, including corsets, stockings, garters, collars, frills, bands, and anything that helps to paint the picture in my imagination. I am willing to get into the romantic realm with time and I consider myself a very talented writer.

I'm looking for a partner with few inhibitions (meaning non-consensual, slavery, non-human partners (orcs, large humanoid monsters) are not an absolute no), but I can sacrifice these kinks if the writing is good enough.

For a plot, I am interested in the capture of an elf by a Dark Elf or Half-Orc slaver for onward sale to a human King, and the potential for her to fall in love with her captor (the King), and the potential for he to feel the same way with time for what is for him a sex slave in the beginning. I am looking to explore dark and complex territory and create something rich in the long run.

I do not indulge in extreme violence or scat, but there's nothing else I'm afraid to explore on a whim, if the setting and scenario encourages it. I have an original environment in which I can paint a great picture for my partner.

Please PM me if you're interested.