Erotic Wrestling Federation (Interest check, Recruiting More Again!)

Started by scribus1000, June 14, 2013, 05:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laughing Hyena

Why yes there is. It also includes the other needed tidbits one needs to know. Like all things the wrestlers improve and grow stronger the more they do the whole "training, the prayers and vitamins."

The Rules (aka What Does This Do!?): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5694.0

Blank Sheet: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5694.msg192554#msg192554

Hyena Dandy

Laughing Hyena

Revenent

Do you want characters posted straight there, or here first for approval?

Laughing Hyena

Here first because I wanna see how serious people are. ^_^

AlphaWolfQuin

I'll be filling some character sheets for ya soon :)
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash

Revenent

So I did a quick read of all of the rules, and while I assume it will all become less mind-melting once we get into the game and I get to play it out, I'm entirely confused by how one spends points to get the three Attributes and three kinds of hit points. I read how you start with 100 points to spend and how much each attribute costs, but the character sheets below never seem to add up to 100 character points...

Strifesblaze7

I'm having a bit of an issue with a character but I'm serious.
Is there a point where nobody cares

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Revenent on June 18, 2013, 08:05:24 PM
So I did a quick read of all of the rules, and while I assume it will all become less mind-melting once we get into the game and I get to play it out, I'm entirely confused by how one spends points to get the three Attributes and three kinds of hit points. I read how you start with 100 points to spend and how much each attribute costs, but the character sheets below never seem to add up to 100 character points...

Because the game has a system of advancement and improvement called Photos. Photos are spent to improve the skills in certain ways or give other advantages to your character. ^_^

Revenent

Oh, didn't realize they were updating those posts. Well, when I do my character sheet, you can let me know if I messed up somehow.

Laughing Hyena

scribus1000

Ok, so my char is up now...not sure if I did everything right but hey, I could always go back and edit.
I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

Revenent

It looks like your attribute points only add up to 90, unless I'm missing something.

28 in Body (or Heart, I forgot)
26 in the other (54)
15 in Appearance (69)
then 8, 5, and 8 in your points (21, bringing it up to 90)

scribus1000

Hmmmmm...Odd. Lemme check that.

EDIT: ....you're right, I totally skipped out on those points.

Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

Revenent

Well, glad I brought it up then. ;D

By the way, I'm doing a little work on my character now, and apologies in advance for him being a bit similar to yours. I also had the idea to do a grappler/Ero-artist who specializes in submission and erotica moves, though I'm trying to see how much of a "glass cannon" I can make him without crippling myself.

scribus1000

Thanks, I appreciate the heads-up, would have been a bit...odd to come into the game with an underdeveloped character.

And no apologies needed; the style doesn't necessarily have to be exclusive to someone. I guess this just means Jill may have an interesting rival if things swing that way.

Jill's been corrected and updated now.

Revenent

Had to rush a little, since I wanted to get this up before work, but here's my first character. Let me know if everything is in order.

Yellow Jacket
Wrestler's Real Name: Ada (Adam) Blackbriar

Wrestler's Stage Name: Yellow Jacket

Sex: Male (appears and identifies as a female, at least sometimes, depending on his mood)
Ons/Offs: Don't have up-to-date Ons/Offs, but pretty much everything but gore, scat, and whatnot is up for discussion.
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 150 lbs
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Sea green
Phallus Size:  11 inches
Performance: Heel
Wrestling Style: Grappler/Ero-artist

Costume Description: A golden-yellow full body suit made of a thin, latex-like material. Black rings go up the arms and legs, along with black gloves, black boots, and black trunks that go over the suit. The suit is actually only connected over the hips beneath the trunks, so all important erogenous zones are accessible simply by removing the trunks. He also wears a black "thief" mask around his eyes, especially when playing the villain.

Attributes

Body: 25
Heart: 35
Appearance: 8

DP: 25 + 30 = 55
PP: 30 + 30 = 60
EP: 30 + 20 = 50

Skills:

Basic Maneuvers (Body): 25
High Flying Maneuvers (Body): 0
Power Maneuvers (Body): 30
Submission Maneuvers (Body): 70
Erotica Maneuvers (Heart): 75
Illegal Maneuvers (Heart): 25
Dodging/Blocking (Body): 30
Resist Pain/Erotica (Heart): 25

Photos: 0

Background: Adam comes from a rich family, but, needless to say, he was always a bit of an odd one out. As if the boy's unusually decisions on how to dress and act weren't enough of an elephant in the room, he quickly developed sadistic tendencies, taking things a little too far whenever someone tried to bully him into a fight, and eventually developing a sexual appetite that was insatiable as it was dangerous for those he became attracted to. His family kept him contained and assumed he would eventually cool off, but as soon as he hit 18, Adam (or Ada, as he preferred) left for a permanent visit to the island of the EWF, where his sadistic and sexual needs could hopefully be met. Eventually though, merely being a fan and spectator of the Federation wasn't enough, so, with a little bribing and a lot of training, Adam got himself in as an ero-wrestler. A newbie among some people as cruel and as horny as himself, he hopes to have some great times in his coming matches.

(Can go up against any gender, assuming they want to.)

scribus1000

Alrighty, reading it over. Though as a newbie myself I might not catch some things if they are off.

Revenent

Well, hopefully Hyena will know better than anyone.

scribus1000

Yea, he probably would. I think he's been at this game for awhile so he has lots of experience.

scribus1000

Your app looks good to me, the numbers added up right!

Laughing Hyena

I have a few corrections made. Your PP and EP is  off by five so I adjusted. You over spent in the first part concerning your Attributes. But you are dead on with skills.

Yellow Jacket
Wrestler's Real Name: Ada (Adam) Blackbriar

Wrestler's Stage Name: Yellow Jacket

Sex: Male (appears and identifies as a female, at least sometimes, depending on his mood)
Ons/Offs: Don't have up-to-date Ons/Offs, but pretty much everything but gore, scat, and whatnot is up for discussion.
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 150 lbs
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Sea green
Phallus Size:  11 inches
Performance: Heel
Wrestling Style: Grappler/Ero-artist

Costume Description: A golden-yellow full body suit made of a thin, latex-like material. Black rings go up the arms and legs, along with black gloves, black boots, and black trunks that go over the suit. The suit is actually only connected over the hips beneath the trunks, so all important erogenous zones are accessible simply by removing the trunks. He also wears a black "thief" mask around his eyes, especially when playing the villain.

Attributes 164/100 (make adjustments so that you spend 100)

Body: 25
Heart: 35
Appearance: 8

DP: 25 + 30 = 55
PP: 35 + 30 = 65
EP: 35 + 20 = 55

Skills: (280/280) (ding!)

Basic Maneuvers (Body): 25
High Flying Maneuvers (Body): 0
Power Maneuvers (Body): 30
Submission Maneuvers (Body): 70
Erotica Maneuvers (Heart): 75
Illegal Maneuvers (Heart): 25
Dodging/Blocking (Body): 30
Resist Pain/Erotica (Heart): 25

Photos: 0

Background: Adam comes from a rich family, but, needless to say, he was always a bit of an odd one out. As if the boy's unusually decisions on how to dress and act weren't enough of an elephant in the room, he quickly developed sadistic tendencies, taking things a little too far whenever someone tried to bully him into a fight, and eventually developing a sexual appetite that was insatiable as it was dangerous for those he became attracted to. His family kept him contained and assumed he would eventually cool off, but as soon as he hit 18, Adam (or Ada, as he preferred) left for a permanent visit to the island of the EWF, where his sadistic and sexual needs could hopefully be met. Eventually though, merely being a fan and spectator of the Federation wasn't enough, so, with a little bribing and a lot of training, Adam got himself in as an ero-wrestler. A newbie among some people as cruel and as horny as himself, he hopes to have some great times in his coming matches.

(Can go up against any gender, assuming they want to.)

Revenent

I overspent? I thought it was point for point with Body and Heart, three points per Appearance point, and five bonus DP/PP/EP per point spent. So the math I got was:

25 in Body (25)
35 in Heart (60)
24 in Appearance (84)
6 in DP (90)
6 in PP (96)
4 in EP (100)

Laughing Hyena

And again... I fail math forever.

I forgot that 1 point in DP, PP or EP is 5 points in that stat. So you were right and I was completely wrong.

Revenent

Woohoo, I don't have to rethink everything! So should I put it in the character thread and wait for hopefully more people to make characters?