Erotic Wrestling Federation (Interest check, Recruiting More Again!)

Started by scribus1000, June 14, 2013, 05:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scribus1000

Not an expert at creating interest check threads like such, given that I haven't been on this site for more than a week, but I'll still give it a shot.

Short and simple: This is, or was, a group roleplay involving competitive wrestling, so to speak; one character versus another in a fight won by causing the knockout, submission or forced orgasm of an opponent. Activity for it has dropped to zero, but maybe some more members can enter and see what all it's about.

UPDATE: We are back and seeking new players, welcoming all who are interested! If you are such, post your interest here as well as any character ideas you may have if you wish. You don't need to have watched wrestling beforehand(I haven't, for instance) but it may help.

I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

Hyena Dandy

scribus1000

Oooh, Goooooooood.

The only thing of concern is what we should do with the thread now that some interest is garnered. I haven't seen the usual players on it recently; I'm new so I don't know for sure. Still, I think it's possible that we could make a new one if there's no other option.

Glad to see some are taking interest though.

Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

Batman4560

Remember it takes time, lets this float around for a while and people will come, Im about to start an IC thread for a group rp that took a few days to get even one person to join up. Good luck to you, I will be watching to see how this takes off.

scribus1000

*nods* Of course. Thanks for the offering of good luck.

Laughing Hyena

Obviously I would care to participate into this revival of EWF.

Strifesblaze7

Is there a point where nobody cares

Laughing Hyena

AlphaWolfQuin

All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash

Batman4560

AlphaWolfQuin

Batman4560

Laughing Hyena

Excellent thats two more bodies for the show! I like it. C'mon folks we need both men and women for this new level of sports entertainment!

AlphaWolfQuin

I can play up to 6 characters myself all different varieties :D

Strifesblaze7

I can play two, maybe three if needed. One is my comfort zone.

RedFangedWerehawk

Skimmed over the rules. I'm definitely interested! Count me in for 1 character. Once I get the hang of things I might be up for multiple.

Hyena Dandy

I have a few characters. I was going to make something kind of similar myself, but more of a mix of sex wrestling and supernatural horror, but I don't want to tread on people's toes.

RedFangedWerehawk

Quote from: Hyena Dandy on June 16, 2013, 04:18:33 PM
I was going to make something kind of similar myself, but more of a mix of sex wrestling and supernatural horror, but I don't want to tread on people's toes.

You should do it, you have my interest!  :-)

Laughing Hyena

Start small and work yer way up when you guys become familiar.

Revenent

I think I may bite on this one. Looks like it could be fun.

Laughing Hyena

Alright people that are interested should start going on with making characters ^_^

Revenent

Well, what kind of characters do we need to fill out the gender ratio? I don't want to make a female if it turns out everyone else already is. Though I'll probably make a couple characters, since I already had one gimmick concept in mind.

Laughing Hyena

At the moment I would prefer a fifty fifty roster at bare minimum.

Revenent

I'll hold off on my second character until we get a better idea of what people are doing, then. I'm planning on my first being a "trap" style character (which I thought could be fun to play), so I'm guessing he'll end up filling more of a male role.

Batman4560

This is all new to me. Is there a character sheet?

Laughing Hyena

Why yes there is. It also includes the other needed tidbits one needs to know. Like all things the wrestlers improve and grow stronger the more they do the whole "training, the prayers and vitamins."

The Rules (aka What Does This Do!?): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5694.0

Blank Sheet: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5694.msg192554#msg192554

Hyena Dandy

Laughing Hyena

Revenent

Do you want characters posted straight there, or here first for approval?

Laughing Hyena

Here first because I wanna see how serious people are. ^_^

AlphaWolfQuin

I'll be filling some character sheets for ya soon :)

Revenent

So I did a quick read of all of the rules, and while I assume it will all become less mind-melting once we get into the game and I get to play it out, I'm entirely confused by how one spends points to get the three Attributes and three kinds of hit points. I read how you start with 100 points to spend and how much each attribute costs, but the character sheets below never seem to add up to 100 character points...

Strifesblaze7

I'm having a bit of an issue with a character but I'm serious.

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Revenent on June 18, 2013, 08:05:24 PM
So I did a quick read of all of the rules, and while I assume it will all become less mind-melting once we get into the game and I get to play it out, I'm entirely confused by how one spends points to get the three Attributes and three kinds of hit points. I read how you start with 100 points to spend and how much each attribute costs, but the character sheets below never seem to add up to 100 character points...

Because the game has a system of advancement and improvement called Photos. Photos are spent to improve the skills in certain ways or give other advantages to your character. ^_^

Revenent

Oh, didn't realize they were updating those posts. Well, when I do my character sheet, you can let me know if I messed up somehow.

Laughing Hyena

scribus1000

Ok, so my char is up now...not sure if I did everything right but hey, I could always go back and edit.

Revenent

It looks like your attribute points only add up to 90, unless I'm missing something.

28 in Body (or Heart, I forgot)
26 in the other (54)
15 in Appearance (69)
then 8, 5, and 8 in your points (21, bringing it up to 90)

scribus1000

Hmmmmm...Odd. Lemme check that.

EDIT: ....you're right, I totally skipped out on those points.

Revenent

Well, glad I brought it up then. ;D

By the way, I'm doing a little work on my character now, and apologies in advance for him being a bit similar to yours. I also had the idea to do a grappler/Ero-artist who specializes in submission and erotica moves, though I'm trying to see how much of a "glass cannon" I can make him without crippling myself.

scribus1000

Thanks, I appreciate the heads-up, would have been a bit...odd to come into the game with an underdeveloped character.

And no apologies needed; the style doesn't necessarily have to be exclusive to someone. I guess this just means Jill may have an interesting rival if things swing that way.

Jill's been corrected and updated now.

Revenent

Had to rush a little, since I wanted to get this up before work, but here's my first character. Let me know if everything is in order.

Yellow Jacket
Wrestler's Real Name: Ada (Adam) Blackbriar

Wrestler's Stage Name: Yellow Jacket

Sex: Male (appears and identifies as a female, at least sometimes, depending on his mood)
Ons/Offs: Don't have up-to-date Ons/Offs, but pretty much everything but gore, scat, and whatnot is up for discussion.
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 150 lbs
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Sea green
Phallus Size:  11 inches
Performance: Heel
Wrestling Style: Grappler/Ero-artist

Costume Description: A golden-yellow full body suit made of a thin, latex-like material. Black rings go up the arms and legs, along with black gloves, black boots, and black trunks that go over the suit. The suit is actually only connected over the hips beneath the trunks, so all important erogenous zones are accessible simply by removing the trunks. He also wears a black "thief" mask around his eyes, especially when playing the villain.

Attributes

Body: 25
Heart: 35
Appearance: 8

DP: 25 + 30 = 55
PP: 30 + 30 = 60
EP: 30 + 20 = 50

Skills:

Basic Maneuvers (Body): 25
High Flying Maneuvers (Body): 0
Power Maneuvers (Body): 30
Submission Maneuvers (Body): 70
Erotica Maneuvers (Heart): 75
Illegal Maneuvers (Heart): 25
Dodging/Blocking (Body): 30
Resist Pain/Erotica (Heart): 25

Photos: 0

Background: Adam comes from a rich family, but, needless to say, he was always a bit of an odd one out. As if the boy's unusually decisions on how to dress and act weren't enough of an elephant in the room, he quickly developed sadistic tendencies, taking things a little too far whenever someone tried to bully him into a fight, and eventually developing a sexual appetite that was insatiable as it was dangerous for those he became attracted to. His family kept him contained and assumed he would eventually cool off, but as soon as he hit 18, Adam (or Ada, as he preferred) left for a permanent visit to the island of the EWF, where his sadistic and sexual needs could hopefully be met. Eventually though, merely being a fan and spectator of the Federation wasn't enough, so, with a little bribing and a lot of training, Adam got himself in as an ero-wrestler. A newbie among some people as cruel and as horny as himself, he hopes to have some great times in his coming matches.

(Can go up against any gender, assuming they want to.)

scribus1000

Alrighty, reading it over. Though as a newbie myself I might not catch some things if they are off.

Revenent

Well, hopefully Hyena will know better than anyone.

scribus1000

Yea, he probably would. I think he's been at this game for awhile so he has lots of experience.

scribus1000

Your app looks good to me, the numbers added up right!

Laughing Hyena

I have a few corrections made. Your PP and EP is  off by five so I adjusted. You over spent in the first part concerning your Attributes. But you are dead on with skills.

Yellow Jacket
Wrestler's Real Name: Ada (Adam) Blackbriar

Wrestler's Stage Name: Yellow Jacket

Sex: Male (appears and identifies as a female, at least sometimes, depending on his mood)
Ons/Offs: Don't have up-to-date Ons/Offs, but pretty much everything but gore, scat, and whatnot is up for discussion.
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 150 lbs
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Sea green
Phallus Size:  11 inches
Wrestling Style: Grappler/Ero-artist

Costume Description: A golden-yellow full body suit made of a thin, latex-like material. Black rings go up the arms and legs, along with black gloves, black boots, and black trunks that go over the suit. The suit is actually only connected over the hips beneath the trunks, so all important erogenous zones are accessible simply by removing the trunks. He also wears a black "thief" mask around his eyes, especially when playing the villain.

Attributes 164/100 (make adjustments so that you spend 100)

Body: 25

DP: 25 + 30 = 55
PP: 35 + 30 = 65
EP: 35 + 20 = 55

Skills: (280/280) (ding!)

Basic Maneuvers (Body): 25
Power Maneuvers (Body): 30
Submission Maneuvers (Body): 70
Erotica Maneuvers (Heart): 75
Illegal Maneuvers (Heart): 25
Dodging/Blocking (Body): 30
Resist Pain/Erotica (Heart): 25

Background: Adam comes from a rich family, but, needless to say, he was always a bit of an odd one out. As if the boy's unusually decisions on how to dress and act weren't enough of an elephant in the room, he quickly developed sadistic tendencies, taking things a little too far whenever someone tried to bully him into a fight, and eventually developing a sexual appetite that was insatiable as it was dangerous for those he became attracted to. His family kept him contained and assumed he would eventually cool off, but as soon as he hit 18, Adam (or Ada, as he preferred) left for a permanent visit to the island of the EWF, where his sadistic and sexual needs could hopefully be met. Eventually though, merely being a fan and spectator of the Federation wasn't enough, so, with a little bribing and a lot of training, Adam got himself in as an ero-wrestler. A newbie among some people as cruel and as horny as himself, he hopes to have some great times in his coming matches.

(Can go up against any gender, assuming they want to.)

Revenent

I overspent? I thought it was point for point with Body and Heart, three points per Appearance point, and five bonus DP/PP/EP per point spent. So the math I got was:

25 in Body (25)
35 in Heart (60)
24 in Appearance (84)
6 in DP (90)
6 in PP (96)
4 in EP (100)

Laughing Hyena

And again... I fail math forever.

I forgot that 1 point in DP, PP or EP is 5 points in that stat. So you were right and I was completely wrong.

Revenent

Woohoo, I don't have to rethink everything! So should I put it in the character thread and wait for hopefully more people to make characters?

Laughing Hyena

Yep now lets see if we can get others to write up characters. If you guys know people that would be interested in such tropes involving battle "rape" or professional wrestling then please do PM them. Let them know!

Strifesblaze7

scribus1000

Laughing Hyena

Strifesblaze7

scribus1000

Hey, Revenent, what say we have our chars do battle? ...If possible.

And what do you have so far, Strife?

Strifesblaze7

have the idea for a high flyer/ martial artist. Figured he would be like 5'11 and weigh 190.

Revenent

Quote from: scribus1000 on June 22, 2013, 09:37:34 PM
Hey, Revenent, what say we have our chars do battle? ...If possible.

Sounds like a good time.

scribus1000

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on June 22, 2013, 09:39:53 PM
have the idea for a high flyer/ martial artist. Figured he would be like 5'11 and weigh 190.

Male, height and weight. Good start, now the goal is narrowing it down further. *hands you a chisel* Why not put something down; anything, really. Just putting text on the app can help with thinking; at least it does so for me.

scribus1000

Quote from: Revenent on June 22, 2013, 09:42:55 PM
Sounds like a good time.

Okay! Do we need a third person as a referee or is it fine for just two of us to handle it? And also, training match or the real deal?

Strifesblaze7

Takes chisel- I've tried a couple of times, I seize up. This happens at times when I lose a bit of confidence in my writing.

Revenent

Quote from: scribus1000 on June 22, 2013, 09:46:18 PM
Okay! Do we need a third person as a referee or is it fine for just two of us to handle it? And also, training match or the real deal?

I assume you need Hyena to answer the first part, since I have no idea. For the second part, well, which do you feel like?

And Strife, I think the easiest way to do it is just fill in the numbers and easier parts of the app and just get as much of it out of the way as you can. The rest should come a little easier then. Often, my character's name is the LAST thing I think of.

scribus1000

Quote from: Revenent on June 22, 2013, 09:53:09 PM
I assume you need Hyena to answer the first part, since I have no idea. For the second part, well, which do you feel like?

And Strife, I think the easiest way to do it is just fill in the numbers and easier parts of the app and just get as much of it out of the way as you can. The rest should come a little easier then. Often, my character's name is the LAST thing I think of.

D'oh! Yea, the first part was to Hyena. And I guess we ought to do the real deal...can't gain photos in training(I think), but then again it might be better to get the hang of this system first. Eh, I vote real match, we could take our time with it.

And @Strife: precisely what Rev said. The more you fill in, the easier it gets, rather than hanging up on one part.

Revenent

Real match works fine for me. I don't know if Adam plays nice enough for training, anyway.  ::)

And wow, I JUST realized you're the one who originally opened this interest thread. I was wondering if that person was around. Jean-yus.

Strifesblaze7

I can't get passed what I have is the issue. I can't force it.

scribus1000

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on June 22, 2013, 10:08:56 PM
I can't get passed what I have is the issue. I can't force it.

Alright, no worries either way. The EWF isn't going anywhere anytime soon; take as much time as you need.

Quote from: Revenent on June 22, 2013, 10:06:34 PM
Real match works fine for me. I don't know if Adam plays nice enough for training, anyway.  ::)

And wow, I JUST realized you're the one who originally opened this interest thread. I was wondering if that person was around. Jean-yus.

Hehe, I made Jill a Face, but now I'm not sure that would suit her well enough. Might make her a Heel...

Indeed I am the one that made the thread! You have found him.

Laughing Hyena

Do a training match for now and you wont need me to referee unless a dispute occurs.

Revenent

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on June 22, 2013, 11:45:12 PM
Do a training match for now and you wont need me to referee unless a dispute occurs.

While, again, I think Adam is a little bit incapable of holding back a lot for a training match, you're probably right. Better to learn the mechanics first, then worry about Heat and Photos later.

scribus1000

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on June 22, 2013, 11:45:12 PM

Alright, either way is good for me. Training match it is; though I don't think not holding back is too great a problem. Just means Jill doesn't have to hold back either, and that levels the playing field.

Revenent

scribus1000

Hm, if you want to, then go ahead. I could do it as well, doesn't matter what choice we make. I just want to be sure to get the rolls and everything right.

Revenent

You can go ahead, if you don't mind. I'm only capable of using my phone right now, and I'm still trying to get this dice roll site to work in the first place.

scribus1000

scribus1000

Oh, and I found this "cheat sheet" for doing apps/fighting:

Combat

To Attack(non-grapple): ( Relative Stat ) + ( Maneuver Stat ) + d100
To Defend: ( Relative Stat ) + ( Dodge/Block) + d100
To Roll Damage  ( Relative Stat ) + ( Maneuver Stat ) + d100) / 10

To Grapple : ( Submission ) OR ( Erotica ) + ( Relative Stat ) + d100
To Defend : ( Submission ) OR ( Erotica ) + ( Relative Stat ) + d100

Applying Grapple Damage : (( Submission ) OR ( Erotica ) + ( Relative Stat ) + d100)
To Obtain Damage Result: (Attackers Total Grapple Result - Defender's Total Resistance Result/10)*2
Reducing Grapple Damage: (Heart) + ( Resist Pain/Erotica) + d100

Character Creation

100 Points to Spend on Attributes

Body/Heart: 1pt for 1
Appearance: 3pt for 1
DP/PP/EP: 1pt for 5 (each must be bought seperately)

280 Points to Spend on Skills

All Skills: 1pt for 1

Revenent

Oh lord, this is complicated.

So you have to apply Submission or Erotica to start a grapple?

RedFangedWerehawk

Just wanted to say that I'm still interested and I'm working on a character. I'm assuming no one has a problem with me creating a female character, correct?

Revenent

Quote from: RedFangedWerehawk on June 23, 2013, 01:30:19 PM
Just wanted to say that I'm still interested and I'm working on a character. I'm assuming no one has a problem with me creating a female character, correct?

I think that's all we're lacking in, especially if Strife does his male character.

Strifesblaze7

Well I may have my guy up soon, I'm going to go back to pen and paper to write his ass out. If I can.

scribus1000

Quote from: Revenent on June 23, 2013, 01:18:31 PM
Oh lord, this is complicated.

So you have to apply Submission or Erotica to start a grapple?

Submission if you want to do PP damage, Erotica to do EP. Once I looked at this more closely it was easier to understand, it just took me a little bit of time.
Example:
Your submission skill, plus the attribute skill associated with submission, plus the number from the dice roll.

Quote from: RedFangedWerehawk on June 23, 2013, 01:30:19 PM

Absolutely. Female, Male, any is alright. Though as I think Hyena said earlier, he wanted a good ratio of males evened out with females. So no problem with female chars at all.

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on June 23, 2013, 01:38:25 PM
Well I may have my guy up soon, I'm going to go back to pen and paper to write his ass out. If I can.

Alrighty.

Laughing Hyena

Id prefer more females over males but thats nothing too over the top in an ero-wrestling league.

Revenent

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on June 23, 2013, 05:20:03 PM
Id prefer more females over males but thats nothing too over the top in an ero-wrestling league.

And your first two characters are a herm and a trap, so I'm sure that doesn't complicate things at all.

RedFangedWerehawk

"Guardian"

Wrestler's Real Name: Jane Fatherton

Wrestler's Stage Name: Guardian

Sex: Female
Ons/Offs: Anything not an Off
Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 188 lbs
Hair Color: Black, drops down to about mid back. Two gold colored highlights run down the sides of her hair.
Eye Color: Blue
Bust Size:  C-Cup
Performance: Face
Wrestling Style: Powerhouse / Grappler

Costume Description: Guardian wears a white dress over a white leotard. She also wears a pair of angel wings on her back and sports 2" white heals with black stockings. To top it all off, she wears a golden halo on her head and is adorned with with white and gold body glitter.

Attributes

Body: 40
Heart: 28
Appearance: 7

DP: 40 + 15 = 55
PP: 28 + 25 = 53
EP: 28 +  15 = 43

Skills:

Basic Maneuvers (Body): 33
High Flying Maneuvers (Body): 15
Power Maneuvers (Body): 62
Submission Maneuvers (Body): 51
Erotica Maneuvers (Heart): 42
Illegal Maneuvers (Heart): 0
Dodging/Blocking (Body): 45
Resist Pain/Erotica (Heart): 32

Background: From a very young age, Jane enjoyed watching wrestling on TV. There was something about the spectacle of the sport that drew her in. Later in life, inspired by her wrestling heroes, she attempted to pursue a career in theater. Her natural size ofter barred her from finding work or even getting call backs. Desperate and running out of options, she stumbled upon the E.W.F. She gathered the rest of her savings to go to the island to make a name for herself. She figured that if she could use her size to overwhelm her opponents quickly, they wouldn't have time to try any "funny stuff" on her. And thus she dubbed herself as the Guardian of Virtue, or Guardian for short.

Submitted for approval! Super checked the math, so everything should be ok. Let me know if I can move it to the Character Thread. :-)

*Edited skills

Revenent

All I have to say: that costume seems highly impractical for a wrestling match, LOL.

Laughing Hyena

But its over a white leotard so its probably an entrance costume that she sheds so that she only wears the leotard and stockings. She will have to get out of those heels or she'll probably suffer for it. ^_^

Anyway I checked the math... I also should warn you that for someone that is virtuous and intends to try and stay that way your Ero maneuvers are dangerously low. Unless you intend to counter with your submission stat you wont be getting out of an Ero lock on your own.

Attributes 100/100
Skills: 280/280

Excellent. Legally you are all set but you can change a few stats around if you take my warning to heart.

Anyone manage to buzz any other members for interest?

Revenent

Oh, you can actually choose which of the two you want to use to break a grapple?

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Revenent on June 24, 2013, 01:08:07 PM
Oh, you can actually choose which of the two you want to use to break a grapple?

Logically it makes sense and it would make submission or eros horrendously overpowered if you couldn't block with another similar style. But I'll double check the rules.

RedFangedWerehawk

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on June 24, 2013, 01:06:10 PM
But its over a white leotard so its probably an entrance costume that she sheds so that she only wears the leotard and stockings. She will have to get out of those heels or she'll probably suffer for it. ^_^

Yes... That's exactly what my intention was... *sweeps lack of wrestling knowledge under a nearby rug*  :-"

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on June 24, 2013, 01:06:10 PM
Anyway I checked the math... I also should warn you that for someone that is virtuous and intends to try and stay that way your Ero maneuvers are dangerously low. Unless you intend to counter with your submission stat you wont be getting out of an Ero lock on your own.

If I can counter Ero with Sub then I think I should be ok, but I'll hold off for the official hearing on this before I submit my char to the Roster.

Laughing Hyena

We'll heres what I found from the threads rules on the subject matter.

[spoilers=Grappling]Combat (Grappling):

When two opponents grip one another, they enter a stage of wrestling called “Grappling”.  Submission Maneuvers and Erotica Maneuvers are both performed while Grappling.  In order to begin a grapple, a Wrestler must use their relevant Attribute + relevant skill (Erotica Maneuvers or Submission Maneuvers) + 1d100.  If their grappling value is greater then their opponents grappling value, they grapple and are in control of the grapple.  If their grappling value is less than their opponents grappling value, the opponent managed to break free from the grapple.  Grappling uses the Erotica Maneuvers or Submission Maneuvers skill to begin and defend against grapples.

When someone is grappled they have two options with what to do with their action.  They can either attempt to break the grapple by rolling their relevant Attribute + relevant skill (again, Erotica Maneuvers or Submission Maneuvers + 1d100) and beating the original grappling roll, or attack inside of the grapple.  Attacking inside of a grapple reduces a Wrestler to using Basic or Illegal Maneuvers, and the damage done is halved since they do not have the leverage.

A wrestler must first use an action to grapple before dealing PP’s or EP’s while controlling the grapple.  A wrestler not controlling the grapple deals DP’s when attacking inside of the grapple.  Let us see a quick example of a grappling situation.[/spoilers]

According to this it looks like the defense is tied into the relevant skill used to break the hold (Submission vs Submission/Erotic vs Erotic). So in short submission nor erotic skills can be neglected completely because if you do you become extremely vulnerable to them if you get caught in one.

Impressions on this?

RedFangedWerehawk

Makes sense to me. In that case I'm going to go ahead and edit my character's skills to accommodate for this clarification. Thanks Hyena!

Revenent

I don't know about that. That's basically saying, to counter fighters, you just need points in Dodge/Block, but to counter grapplers, you need points in Erotic Maneuvers, Submissions Maneuvers, AND Resist Pain/Erotica. Seems unbalanced.

RedFangedWerehawk

Quote from: Revenent on June 25, 2013, 12:54:15 AM
I don't know about that. That's basically saying, to counter fighters, you just need points in Dodge/Block, but to counter grapplers, you need points in Erotic Maneuvers, Submissions Maneuvers, AND Resist Pain/Erotica. Seems unbalanced.

Well, to be fair, I'm not sure how balanced a game that relies on a d100 can actually get.

Anywho, we still need some more members to sign up here. Perhaps we can change the title of the thread by removing '(Interest Check)' and put '(Now recruiting all)' to let people know that this is actually happening.

Laughing Hyena

Alright then its up to scribus since he made this though i could make a new thread instead.

Revenent

So, Werehawk, were you going to post your character in the list and get started on some matches?

Lady Quixote

so I'm super interested (and have been lurking...sorry) in this but don't really watch wrestling so I'm a bit over my head in that regard. 

I'll see what I can come up with (a woman since it looks like with the three I've seen it's a Male, cross-dressing Male, and Futanari) and might post a character on Friday.  stupid after hours work meeting... :P

Matt

Revenent

Trust me, I know absolutely nothing about wrestling terminology. You won't be alone.

RedFangedWerehawk

Quote from: Revenent on June 25, 2013, 04:20:58 PM
So, Werehawk, were you going to post your character in the list and get started on some matches?

Yea, I'll get to it in a day or so. Don't get too excited now...  ;)

Quote from: mvo33 on June 25, 2013, 09:38:18 PM
so I'm super interested (and have been lurking...sorry) in this but don't really watch wrestling so I'm a bit over my head in that regard. 

Heh heh, I think you're in good company. I'm making things up as I go. It's nice to know that none of us know what we are doing.  :P

Lady Quixote

Ok here goes nothing...

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Wrestler's Real Name: Monica Kelly

Wrestler's Stage Name: D'Lovely

Sex: Female
Ons/Offs:
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 140 lbs
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Hazel
Bust Size:  HH
Performance: Face
Wrestling Style: Ero's

Costume Description:  D'Lovely's costume is straight from the 1930's...almost.  She wears a sexy variation on a pinstripe suit that leaves her acres of cleavage open complete with hat.  Her short black hair is cut so that it hangs off the left side of her head.
http://img.costumecraze.com/images/vendors/hrc/888853-Sexy-Gangster-Girl-Costume-large.jpg (but without the stockings or heels)

Attributes

Body: 23
Heart: 30

DP: 23 + (8 x 5) = 63
PP: 30 + (7 x 5) = 75
EP: 30 + (8 x 5) = 80

Skills:

Basic Maneuvers (Body):   40
Power Maneuvers (Body): 20
Submission Maneuvers (Body): 35
Erotica Maneuvers (Heart): 65
Illegal Maneuvers (Heart): 0
Dodging/Blocking (Body): 60
Resist Pain/Erotica (Heart): 60

Photos: I don't have a great photo but think of a short dark haired, taller version of Christy Marks http://www.christymarks.com/

madamcharisma

Well here goes nothing....

Wrestler's Real Name: Malia Derbyshire

Wrestler's Stage Name: The Black Widow

Ons/Offs: Link or what have you to your Ons/Offs
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 155
Eye Color: Red (obviously from contacts)
Bust Size: 36 G
Phallus Size: N/A
Wrestling Style: Powerhouse/Erotic
Costume Description:
Spider design on middle of chest is red rather than white. Bottom half is booty shorts length. Top is sleeveless providing better access to breasts.

Attributes

Body: 30
Heart: 20
Appearance: 7

DP: 30 + [9 * 5] = 75
PP:20 +[10 * 5] = 70
EP:20 + [10* 5]= 70

Skills:

Basic Maneuvers (Body): 30 + 15
High Flying Maneuvers (Body):30
Power Maneuvers (Body): 30 +55
Submission Maneuvers (Body): 30+40
Erotica Maneuvers (Heart): 20+ 40
Illegal Maneuvers (Heart): 20 +45
Dodging/Blocking (Body): 30+20
Resist Pain/Erotica (Heart): 20 +65

Photos:
"Evil is a point of view. God kills indiscriminately and so shall we. For no beings under God are as we are. None so like him as ourselves." -Lestat, Interview with the Vampire

Current Stories
On the Run
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=176954.0

Laughing Hyena

That character is balanced but she would not do well because she is too evenly divided.You have her as a powerhouse ero user so the best route is to put more of your skill points into power at the sacrifice of high flying. You'll earn photos aka XP through erotica anyway. Also you can drop a few points from Basic Attacks to help give your points in erotica maneuvers a boost.

madamcharisma

Okay, I will redistribute points in a bit here. Thanks for the recommendations.
"Evil is a point of view. God kills indiscriminately and so shall we. For no beings under God are as we are. None so like him as ourselves." -Lestat, Interview with the Vampire

Current Stories
On the Run

Revenent

If I may also offer some advice, you probably want more points in Dodging/Blocking than Resist Pain/Erotica if you're already going to have decent Erotic/Submission Maneuver values, since those give you a better a chance to escape grapples, anyway. Depends on how much time you want to spend brawling and how much time you want to spend grappling, though.

madamcharisma

Okay so I edited the character sheet a bit more from everyone's suggestions. How is it looking now?

Current Stories
On the Run

Laughing Hyena

Looks better. Theres only one way however to tell if she'll hold up in a fight and thats to put her in the character archives and to get a training match going with her. This will allow you to get some practice in on the system and also tweak your character to help understand how well you built her.

Laughing Hyena

Theres still room for female wrestlers folks. Come one come all.

Hogan

I may well be interested but I have yet to find the official rules anywhere in that board.

Laughing Hyena

Hogan

Does not sound unreasonable. I would at least like to try.

What is needed at this point as far as lineup goes?

Revenent

At this point, we have two males, a trap/crossdresser/transgender, a hermaphrodite/futanari, and three females. I think mostly anything would be fine.

Hogan

Is there a current roster-thread somewhere? Again, I an't seem to locate it.

Laughing Hyena

Laughing Hyena

No high flying female wrestler exists so anyone interested in that or anything else for that matter would work well.

Laughing Hyena

Need more heels! Anyone who is willing to participate in ero wrestling will do fine!

Jr

How's this for a heel?

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Wrestler's Real Name: David Fields

Wrestler's Stage Name: The Troll

Ons/Offs: Likes maledom, anything remotely feminine, wrestlers with innocent or youthful themes, humiliation/degradation. Dislikes masculine men, losing.
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 300lbs
Eye Color: Brown
Phallus Size: 6"
Wrestling Style: Ero-sadist
Costume Description: A singlet with what appear to be food stains (It's really just intentionally applied food coloring.) and a zipper to allow use of his genitals. He often enters the ring in a ratty bathrobe and sandles, to be removed just before the match.

Attributes

Body: 35
Appearance: 1

DP: 35 + [9 * 5] = 80
PP: 35 +[9 * 5] = 80
EP: 35 + [9* 5]= 80

Skills:

Basic Maneuvers (Body): 35 + 40
High Flying Maneuvers (Body):35 + 20
Power Maneuvers (Body): 35 + 40
Submission Maneuvers (Body): 35 + 40
Erotica Maneuvers (Heart): 35 + 40
Illegal Maneuvers (Heart): 35 + 40
Dodging/Blocking (Body): 35 + 20
Resist Pain/Erotica (Heart): 35 + 40

David used to run a small-time porn site in which he would brutalize and degrade women, often wearing a pig mask or makeup that made him seem like a severe burn victim. He was known as The Blob, though his fans affectionately referred to him as "The Slob" for his obese physique and perceived lack of hygiene. In reality, he was always quite clean when shooting, but the actresses were directed to pretend otherwise, it's not like the viewers could smell the difference. He was making pretty good money, enough to keep him and his wife afloat, but that all changed very quickly. One of his most vocal fans actually raped a woman and boasted about it on several porn forums. It wasn't even 24 hours later when several online feminism and anti-porn groups started calling for his site to shut down. It was less than a week later when the death threats started to pile up in his actual mailbox and voicemail archive. That was when the stalkers won. David shut down the site, flagged his videos for removal on any other site that hosted them, and moved to another state. His career seemed over until the EWF was willing to give him a second chance.

I'm open to suggestions for a different stage name.

Laughing Hyena

Well its not an unusual gimmick so thats a good one so come on over to the EWF thread found in the big groups in bondage.

Jr

Revenent

Yeah, it seems like you've been approved.

scribus1000

UPDATE: We are back and seeking new players, welcoming all who are interested! If you are such a person, post your interest here as well as any character ideas you may have if you wish! You don't need to have watched wrestling beforehand(I haven't, for instance) but it may help!

If you have questions, we can address them here.

Brief answers:

1.This is a system game. Details on that are in the Rules topic.

2. Characters of any gender or orientation are welcome, including transgender and "futanari".
• However, the erotic content is not mandatory for characters that you, the player, would feel no attraction towards; If you do not want to match up against a futanari, or for instance M/M, you do not have to. You can still enter a match with them, but can also mutually agree for it to be non-erotic.

3. Plot Outline:
At the moment, we are running matches and testing new mechanics, although players are free to test out their characters in training matches and participate in the official matches when they are ready. See History/News for the premise.