Erotic Wrestling Federation (Interest check, Recruiting More Again!)

Started by scribus1000, June 14, 2013, 05:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scribus1000

Not an expert at creating interest check threads like such, given that I haven't been on this site for more than a week, but I'll still give it a shot.

Short and simple: This is, or was, a group roleplay involving competitive wrestling, so to speak; one character versus another in a fight won by causing the knockout, submission or forced orgasm of an opponent. Activity for it has dropped to zero, but maybe some more members can enter and see what all it's about.

UPDATE: We are back and seeking new players, welcoming all who are interested! If you are such, post your interest here as well as any character ideas you may have if you wish. You don't need to have watched wrestling beforehand(I haven't, for instance) but it may help.

I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

Hyena Dandy

scribus1000

Oooh, Goooooooood.

The only thing of concern is what we should do with the thread now that some interest is garnered. I haven't seen the usual players on it recently; I'm new so I don't know for sure. Still, I think it's possible that we could make a new one if there's no other option.

Glad to see some are taking interest though.

Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

Batman4560

Remember it takes time, lets this float around for a while and people will come, Im about to start an IC thread for a group rp that took a few days to get even one person to join up. Good luck to you, I will be watching to see how this takes off.

scribus1000

*nods* Of course. Thanks for the offering of good luck.

Laughing Hyena

Obviously I would care to participate into this revival of EWF.

Strifesblaze7

Is there a point where nobody cares

Laughing Hyena

AlphaWolfQuin

All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash

Batman4560

AlphaWolfQuin

Batman4560

Laughing Hyena

Excellent thats two more bodies for the show! I like it. C'mon folks we need both men and women for this new level of sports entertainment!

AlphaWolfQuin

I can play up to 6 characters myself all different varieties :D

Strifesblaze7

I can play two, maybe three if needed. One is my comfort zone.
Is there a point where nobody cares

RedFangedWerehawk

Skimmed over the rules. I'm definitely interested! Count me in for 1 character. Once I get the hang of things I might be up for multiple.

Hyena Dandy

I have a few characters. I was going to make something kind of similar myself, but more of a mix of sex wrestling and supernatural horror, but I don't want to tread on people's toes.

RedFangedWerehawk

Quote from: Hyena Dandy on June 16, 2013, 04:18:33 PM
I was going to make something kind of similar myself, but more of a mix of sex wrestling and supernatural horror, but I don't want to tread on people's toes.

You should do it, you have my interest!  :-)

Laughing Hyena

Start small and work yer way up when you guys become familiar.

Revenent

I think I may bite on this one. Looks like it could be fun.

Laughing Hyena

Alright people that are interested should start going on with making characters ^_^

Revenent

Well, what kind of characters do we need to fill out the gender ratio? I don't want to make a female if it turns out everyone else already is. Though I'll probably make a couple characters, since I already had one gimmick concept in mind.

Laughing Hyena

At the moment I would prefer a fifty fifty roster at bare minimum.

Revenent

I'll hold off on my second character until we get a better idea of what people are doing, then. I'm planning on my first being a "trap" style character (which I thought could be fun to play), so I'm guessing he'll end up filling more of a male role.

Batman4560

This is all new to me. Is there a character sheet?