News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Rise and Fall of Gender Xandi's rules 2011.07.25

Started by Laz, June 24, 2011, 11:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izzy1337

Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Shade

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Izzy1337

Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Shade

Izzy1337

Azhdeen

feels like he is trying to dig his way out of quicksand

Izzy1337

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Izzy1337

pancakey

Oh goodness me, it seems like just hours ago we were in the positive. Sneaky females and their decremental tendencies. (Meant numerically, of course, in relation to this game).

elone

In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Sybl

Quote from: pancakey on July 29, 2011, 10:16:01 PM

Oh goodness me, it seems like just hours ago we were in the positive. Sneaky females and their decremental tendencies. (Meant numerically, of course, in relation to this game).
>:) >:)

Izzy1337

Adammair

Sheesh, I leave for a little more than an hour, and come back to find we've lost nearly 25 points... *shakes his head* Not good...not good at all...

elone

In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's