::Gray and Juvia Chap 499 Aftermath F x M::

Started by Chasseybaby, December 15, 2018, 11:48:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chasseybaby

Hey, ^^ thank you for taking a moment to peek in on my post. I have recently returned from a long hiatus but kinda wanna keep a light load of RP's so I don't get bogged down. Anyways I'm putting this on a separate thread from my Role's one due to it being a craving I'm having at the moment and its something I would really love to play. If your interested please PM me or flag your interest here.

So I'm an avid anime fangirl, but I haven't really fully watched or read FairyTail as I would want too. I'm really trying *Promise* I did a story on here a few years ago with Gray and Juvia and it ended really bad because I was so lost on what was what and who was who and wound up really messing up the story. But I really really love the chemistry between Gray and Juvia and when chapter 499 came out I was even more devoted to their relationship. So I was thinking of doing a short or could even become a long-term with the aftermath of what happened when Gray finds out Juvia is still alive and they have returned to their guild. So again if your interest let me know and we can hammer out some details you can educate me on all things Fairytale and we can have a bit of fun! Thanks!

"Im begging you open your eyes..."