Mass Effect (Sub looking for dom, gender not important)

Started by Far eyes, June 06, 2015, 04:31:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Far eyes

Read my "My Role Play Preferences" that should have most of the valid information, look at my other posts in games for an idea of my writing style. I am looking for somebody who can match it. I can not do short one paragraph stories they drive me nuts.

The story line i have in mind is fairly rudimentary but that's because i like working things out with a potential partner, as mentioned i am looking for a Dom for this one. The story would require a Futa/Female character but i dont care about your actual gender.

Set before the games. An Asari Justicar** and a kind of femmy boy* who sneaks aboard her ship running because of some petty crimes. The idea of the Justicar not being able or wanting to turn back but deciding that the boy still needs to be "disciplined" both for being on her ship and for his other crimes. With her finding the boys submissive urges and his femmy side with is not something he had explored much, her own very dominant dark side wakes. I see her as older maybe almost a bit sexually frustrated possibly because of her work and traveling all the time.

*Could be replaced for a female character (Human)
** Futa or Female i am happy with both

I am quiet open to add and talk about any kinks a potential writing partner wants to add, you can see my o/o but i am quiet open in general
What a man says: "Through roleplaying, I want to explore the reality of the female experience and gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman."

What he means: "I like lesbians".
A/A
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180557.0