Could someone explain the sidebar to me?

Started by Meatboy, October 22, 2018, 05:35:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meatboy

What are "referrals" and can I edit my titles like "orgiest"?

persephone325

Referrals are people who sign up for Elliquiy using your referral link. You can find your referral link if you view your own profile. You can copy it and use it anywhere.

Your title can't be edited. It's linked to your post count. That link gives you the run down of the different titles you can earn with your post count. They change automatically.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Oniya

While you can't edit your post-count ranking, you do have the option to add a custom title above it if you go to your profile and select 'Modify Profile', then 'Forum Profile'  (It's the same page where you added your avatar.)

The 'Personal Text' box will display below your avatar, and the 'Custom Title' box will display above your avatar and the post-count ranking.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17