News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Resisting Arrest (LF F)

Started by Cataclysmic Archangel, September 24, 2014, 12:48:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cataclysmic Archangel

So rather than posting or bumping my standard 'all comers' list, I have a particular craving that I'd like to hunt for.

I'm gonna start with the short version: I want a cop, and I want to resist arrest.

There.  Now let's go into more detail, if that caught your interest.  I'm looking for a strong, assertive, female officer of the law.  I have a thing for uniforms, so she'd probably be a beat cop, but I can also work with detectives, agents, etc etc.  I love the idea of a strong, assertive woman.  Confident.  Aggressive.  And deep down, needing to be tamed.

Now, we have our heroine.  What next?  Well, that can depend.  It can be something as simple as a one-shot scene, a routine traffic stop where our villain/bad boy is stopped for speeding... And decides he's not going to take 'licence and registration' for an answer.  Or we can get more detailed.  She's hunting a criminal, and finds herself attracted.  He rapes her, and she goes for revenge, which is an excuse for wanting more.  Perhaps they are rivals, and each time he lets her go.  The details can be determined in advance or even as we go; I'm custom ordering a cop, so the least I can do is custom make an antagonist!

So here's basically what I'm looking for:  Hard, rough sex.  Most likely starting as rape or heavy non/con.  Bondage, too.  Cops have cuffs for a reason, after all!  While maybe it's not dark and gritty and utterly realistic, I love my victims getting off, whether they want to or not.  I love a bit of a struggle, sex while still dressed, her uniform torn open, that kind of thing.  From there... it could stay non-con, it could turn mutual, hell, it could turn downright romantic, as long as the sex didn't get vanilla or boring.  No, no matter how long this went, these two would rather be aggressive towards each other.  Pushing each others buttons.  Challenging the other.

I have most of my ons/offs listed.  I'm not really a fan of playing sub.  I can play vanilla (ie: nothing really dominant at all), but I don't bottom well.  I'm willing to play fem or futa if someone wanted to try something towards that end, but nothing m/m, sorry.  Not big on a lot of gore or scat either.  Like I said, it's all listed.

Not sure what else to say right now.  But if you're curious, please throw me a line.  PM preferred, but I'll be watching for responses if they end up here, too.

Thanks for reading!