Experienced [m] LF [f] character or DM (D&D or PF)

Started by rhev, September 27, 2012, 08:24:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rhev

Hi there,

I've been playing D&D for over 25 years.  Most of that time has been as a dungeon master.  I'm familiar with all the current itterations of D&D but dislike 4th edition.  What I'm looking for is a D&D 3.5 or pathfinder game.  I'm open to being a player, or of course, GMing a game.  I'm rather open to story, format, and character, but I do want it to be a mix of game play and sexiness.  Especially if the character is somehow sexual in nature. (for example a mage with erotic spells, a paladin of a goddess of love, a monk who finds vigorous sex better than meditation, or a rogue who can't seem to keep it in his or her pants)

I have a few ideas for some games, but I want to leave this vague at the moment as I look for a player or GM.  Because if you have your own ideas I'd rather talk with you first about what you want to do.  RL Gender doesn't matter to me btw, so when I say I'm looking for a female character or DM, I mean the CHARACTER, not the player.  I don't care if you're a guy in real life as long as you don't mind playing women.

Check out my on/offs in my 'all about Rhev' thread, linked in my sig, then PM me or contact me on Y!IM with any ideas or questions.