Looking for RPers in Fantasy RP

Started by Katalyna, March 05, 2015, 06:08:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katalyna

Arcadia Academy (College)
Welcome, This is a Non Adult Role-play.
This is Arcadia Academy, the private college for Half-Breeds

History:
They say the humans races died off six million years ago. The Human Race era was made of 4 eras;the Golden Race, Silver Race, Bronze Race, and the Iron Race, after the Era of humanity. Earth was inhabited by what many would call Supernatural species. The Aeons of the Supernatural went much like the Human Race in  Ages, First the mighty Dragon age, as they began to die off the Spell Casters took over and summoned the earth into the Spell Caster Age, after many wars the Vampire Age reigned over, a millennium later the Were’s took over and changed into the Were Age.  Eons later you are left with Half-Breeds, Half Humans Half Animals. These creatures are shifters stuck permanently into their half forms of their ancestors.  Very rarely do half breeds full shift in to their Animal forms, when they do it take an excessive amount of energy, and shifting back is on the brink of death of pain.

Please let me know if you interested in and and also if you had an animal already in mind.

~~Also this is my first time being on a forum ~~~

zenpai

do dragons and were's count as animals.
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

TheChronicles

Quote from: Katalyna on March 05, 2015, 06:08:50 PM
Arcadia Academy (College)
Welcome, This is a Non Adult Role-play.
This is Arcadia Academy, the private college for Half-Breeds

History:
They say the humans races died off six million years ago. The Human Race era was made of 4 eras;the Golden Race, Silver Race, Bronze Race, and the Iron Race, after the Era of humanity. Earth was inhabited by what many would call Supernatural species. The Aeons of the Supernatural went much like the Human Race in  Ages, First the mighty Dragon age, as they began to die off the Spell Casters took over and summoned the earth into the Spell Caster Age, after many wars the Vampire Age reigned over, a millennium later the Were’s took over and changed into the Were Age.  Eons later you are left with Half-Breeds, Half Humans Half Animals. These creatures are shifters stuck permanently into their half forms of their ancestors.  Very rarely do half breeds full shift in to their Animal forms, when they do it take an excessive amount of energy, and shifting back is on the brink of death of pain.

Please let me know if you interested in and and also if you had an animal already in mind.

~~Also this is my first time being on a forum ~~~
I'm interested! I want to be a wore down, beat up male human, who has just crawled out from under a rock. Who has survived.

cookierulz127

I'm interested! I'm not sure what type of animal though but I think we could figure something out I was thinking maybe half horse half humans.

Raef

Oh this sounds delightful! Count me in! Choices, choices!
ONs and OFFs
My Kinks
~~BUSY AS A BUZZING BEE IRL - POSTING WILL BE DELAYED - Sorry Peeps ~~