~*A Rogue's Fortune*~ Recruitment thread Always Room for More

Started by Nim, September 21, 2013, 10:39:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snickerz

Quote from: Demik on October 08, 2013, 03:58:16 PM
Hehe, no point putting actual Ons and Offs when both Nims know. We've been playing these characters for around 11 years... I certainly hope Nim knows Demik's ons and offs lol.

Oh dear gawd I hope so. lol... Also... You're free to put the shop up whenever. :-)

Demik

Yays! I'll work on that. ;D It's a good distraction right now. Something very familiar that doesn't take much deep thought.

Snickerz

Quote from: Demik on October 08, 2013, 04:08:45 PM
Yays! I'll work on that. ;D It's a good distraction right now. Something very familiar that doesn't take much deep thought.

I spoke to Luna about it, and Nim... I don't know if he had the chance to tell you before he went to work today, we spoke about it kinda late.... But we're going to say that Luna's character Andreas four Naveeda's lamp in your shop. :-) Help tie the shop in more. Since it will be one of the oldest standing buildings in Rogue.

Demik

;D Nope, he forgot to tell me that. Just that you gave the okay for Nim, Demik and Wishes. Sounds perfect to me though. I got it up! Hope it's all good.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=187115.0

Snickerz

Quote from: Demik on October 08, 2013, 04:45:37 PM
;D Nope, he forgot to tell me that. Just that you gave the okay for Nim, Demik and Wishes. Sounds perfect to me though. I got it up! Hope it's all good.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=187115.0

Thank you my dear... And it looks great. :-)

Kiric Rand

Hope you are all ready. Here comes the hunter acadre

first off is the scout

Character Name: Syrius

Character Species: Angel

Character Age: 325

Best Sighting: Outside Castle

Primary Purpose: Zachirel’s Scout

Personality: Syruis is very ambitious, hping to advance quickly to lead his own hunter cadre in time. As such for an angel he is very prone to mistakes

Second is the right hand man (and big surprise reveal)

Character Name: Kiric

Character Age: 750

Primary Purpose: Zacheril’s Right hand man

Personality:Kiric is very quiet, cold and calculating. He only thinks about the most efficient way to complete the task at hand

and now the big bastard himself.

Character Name: Zacheril

Character Age: 935

Primary Purpose: Hunter Cadre Leader

Personality:Zacheril is relentless in the presuit of his prey. He will go through anyone and anything until his target is captured or killed. Very zealous.
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Snickerz

Player Name: Snickerz

Character Name: Patience Nightcurse

Species: Vampire

Relationship Status: Available

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Appearance:
Patience stands 6'0 with long black, lightly waved hair that goes just below her middle back. She mostly wears her hair down, though there are times in which she will pull it back into a pony. Her eyes are hazel, they color change with her mood, so they are a good indicator if she is one that should be approached at the time or allowed to be left alone. She keeps her nails painted to match her attire, and her fangs filed down as she doesn't use them often. She has soft, delicate skin, because of this she is very picky about who or what touches it. Over the years her clothing interests have changed a great deal, and she does what she can to blend. She wears little to no make up, tends to avoid jewelry though she does have a few silver bands on a few of her fingers, and dresses for complete comfort.

Ons and Offs:
Patience is up for anything really. She values creativity and romance above all, though there are few women who don't. If she doesn't care for something she won't hide the fact that she doesn't like it, if she's ignored she'll get very verbal. An absolute no, no for her however is bathroom play and bestiality. She also is totally turned off by dishonesty and disloyalty, remembering once you break her trust, no matter who you are. It will be a near impossible task to regain it.

for more.... See wiki

Snickerz

Player Name: Snickerz

Character Name: Summer Pierce

Species: Mortal

Relationship Status: Single (not looking - still cooing over last interest-)

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Appearance:
Summer is 5'8 with a athletic build and works hard to stay in shape. She has long brown hair, that's lightly curly, that she wears in a multitude of styles, more often than not however she wears it down. She has beautiful brown eyes and a seamless medium tan. She dresses mostly for the weather, wearing whatever is comfortable to her, though in truth if she could, she'd rather walk around in the nude.

Piercings and tats: She has her ears pierced twice, once at the base of the ear, then a second near the top. She also has a tongue ring and a belly button piercing. She has no tats, though she had considered getting one on multiple occasions.

Ons and Offs:

Ons:

Surprises
    Seduction

Offs:

Extremes
    Blood Play (beyond basic feeding)
    Bathroom Play: to the extent she doesn't like to have anyone in the bathroom at the same time she is, she doesn't even care for showering at the same time as another person.

for more see..... Wiki

AlphaWolfQuin

Player Name:Krys Snape

Character Name: Kenneth Daniel Maximus

Species:Werewolf

Relationship Status:Single

Sexual Orientation:Straight

Appearance:Kenneth stands at '6,11" and weighs a solid 315lbs. His arms are covered in tattoos and he has other tattoos on various places of his body. He has a very bad ass appearance but is one of the nicest guys anyone could ever meet that is until he's pushed to his limits. Both of his ears are pierced and he is normally seen wearing denim and leather. It's very rare that you'll see the man driving anything other then his Harley or a very large black pick up truck.

Wolf Form:

Ons and Offs:ONs: Kenneth is open to almost anything, if he doesn't like something he will let it be known.

OFFs: Bullies, Overly arrogant people, ignorance, abusive parents, possessiveness

Character Name: Giovanni Reese aka Gio

Appearance:Gio stands at '6,5" and weighs 300lbs and his body is rock solid. He's bulky but ripped and he works to keep his body in shape. Gio has various tattoos all over his body as well as both ears pierced. His wolf form is huge but friendly looking, in fact a lot of people normally don't see him as a threat in his wolf form until they actually see how dangerous he could be. He usually wears a lot of jeans and t-shirts as well as button ups but it's also not uncommon to see him in a suit.

Wolf Form:

Ons and Offs:ONs: Open to most, Will make it known if he doesn't like something.

OFFs: Rudeness, Drama, Jerks, Ignorance, Blatant disrespect for others.
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

AlphaWolfQuin

Snickerz

Quote from: Krys Snape on October 08, 2013, 09:03:00 PM
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Character Name: Kenneth Daniel Maximus

Appearance:Kenneth stands at '6,11" and weighs a solid 315lbs. His arms are covered in tattoos and he has other tattoos on various places of his body. He has a very bad ass appearance but is one of the nicest guys anyone could ever meet that is until he's pushed to his limits. Both of his ears are pierced and he is normally seen wearing denim and leather. It's very rare that you'll see the man driving anything other then his Harley or a very large black pick up truck.

Wolf Form:

Ons and Offs:ONs: Kenneth is open to almost anything, if he doesn't like something he will let it be known.

OFFs: Bullies, Overly arrogant people, ignorance, abusive parents, possessiveness

Character Name: Giovanni Reese aka Gio

Appearance:Gio stands at '6,5" and weighs 300lbs and his body is rock solid. He's bulky but ripped and he works to keep his body in shape. Gio has various tattoos all over his body as well as both ears pierced. His wolf form is huge but friendly looking, in fact a lot of people normally don't see him as a threat in his wolf form until they actually see how dangerous he could be. He usually wears a lot of jeans and t-shirts as well as button ups but it's also not uncommon to see him in a suit.

Wolf Form:

Ons and Offs:ONs: Open to most, Will make it known if he doesn't like something.

OFFs: Rudeness, Drama, Jerks, Ignorance, Blatant disrespect for others.

6'11... And they bitched about Patience being a beast when she was 6'4. *smh*

AlphaWolfQuin

Quote from: Snickerz on October 08, 2013, 09:10:54 PM
6'11... And they bitched about Patience being a beast when she was 6'4. *smh*

LOL he's a big dude! XD

HarleyQuinn

AlphaWolfQuin

Snickerz

Quote from: HarleyQuinn on October 08, 2013, 09:14:58 PM
Does that mean....Never mind.  >:)

*raises hand*

I volunteer to check!!!

You know.... For the greater good.

*nods*

AlphaWolfQuin

Quote from: Snickerz on October 08, 2013, 09:20:04 PM
*raises hand*

I volunteer to check!!!

You know.... For the greater good.

*nods*

Oh....well if it's for the greater good then who am I to argue with that XD

Snickerz

Quote from: Krys Snape on October 08, 2013, 09:23:59 PM
Oh....well if it's for the greater good then who am I to argue with that XD

Yeah we're um.... Taking a poll *nods* yeah that's it, taking a poll.

HarleyQuinn

For when I'm back, which is coming up shortly, my little blonde Aussie girl volunteers her services for the hot tattooed guy.

AlphaWolfQuin

Snickerz

Quote from: HarleyQuinn on October 08, 2013, 09:32:44 PM
For when I'm back, which is coming up shortly, my little blonde Aussie girl volunteers her services for the hot tattooed guy.

which one is the Aussie?

HarleyQuinn

Snickerz

Quote from: HarleyQuinn on October 08, 2013, 09:47:13 PM
Alexandra, the Vila.

She's the nymph/siren mix.... Yeah..... Good luck to 6'11... He's doomed. XD In a good way of course.

HarleyQuinn

Snickerz

Quote from: HarleyQuinn on October 08, 2013, 09:55:39 PM
Though she's more than willing to share. ;)

Well out of all my characters thus far, the one who would go after him would be Patience, and yeah.... I could see her in a threesome. XD just sayin. ;)