Nightmare Sphere (EX)

Started by schnookums, June 15, 2010, 12:40:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

schnookums

I'll be posting more information about this, but I'm looking for people who are familiar with the homebrew hentai game Nightmare Sphere for the PC. Ideally I'd like to rp with someone who knows about the game, but otherwise I'll put a longer post describing things in much more detail. In short though the RP involves a heroine brought back from the dead and made immortal to stop a demonic plot. The game contains some Extreme moments, and I'd like to do a rp centered around that. (With myself playing the heroine.)  If I get enough general interest I'll do a more detailed post about the specifics I'd like for such a game.

Here's a link to the game itself if people are interested http://page.freett.com/mickmanx/NS/ You need to download the Data file and the 1.05 file. The game CAN be changed to play in English, so no problems there.

Lirliel

I might be up for this schnookums, though I haven't finished the game.
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

schnookums

I don't need you to have finished the game, just wanted someone who knew what the game was about...it makes things a lot easier to explain scenario-wise :)

Lirliel

Very true, so.. do you want to work this out here further or PM's?
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

schnookums

Heh, I actually didn't expect a response to soon..PM's are quite fine