For The Crown (A Political Conquest Game ~ Still Recruiting!)

Started by LimitlessNikkie, June 26, 2014, 03:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerigo

Oh I bet your little queen just needs the right kind of touch to have her purring like a kitten...
Selectively Seeking New Stories
"It is not enough to conquer; one must know how to seduce."  Voltaire

On and Offs
Ideas

bubby

Quote from: Cerigo on July 06, 2014, 11:54:20 AM
Oh I bet your little queen just needs the right kind of touch to have her purring like a kitten...

>:) Well hello my darlin'.

AngelicBlade

I would've stepped up to the plate there Buddy however it would seem Theiri needs some peeps, and I suppose I shall joined them this time around, just musing with an idea at the moment not sure if I should be King or a Powerful General...

DarkRose15

Den of DarkRose: Ideas & Completed Games
Apologies & Absences *Updated 10/4/16*

Friends help you move; Real friends help you move the body.
Carl: Shh....do you hear that? That is the sound of forgiveness!
Paul: That's the sound of people drowning Carl!
Carl: That...is what forgiveness sounds like! Screaming then silence!

Inerrant Lust

Still torn on appearance... I may just cop out and use this for general attire; http://digital-art-gallery.com/oid/19/986x1423_5049_Fnpc_2d_knight_warrior_girl_woman_fantasy_armor_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

And use something else for her civilian off-duty attire and/or portrait. This, perhaps... http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs49/i/2009/235/d/2/__WIP_Detail_Preview___by_Anathematixs.jpg

Other things I've found...
These two have great expressions and excellent armor, the kind I imagined her to have... but they're blonde.
http://www.magic4walls.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/armor-warrior-sword-queen-art-chair-fantasy-hd-wallpaper.jpg
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/c0/45/9c/c0459c4d4f1bb415e922086d8c7e1d1c.jpg

Great close-up.. Very fitting. Though I think she is apt to let her hair down and use her feminine guile when NOT burning her enemies down to a cinder.
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/3c/61/0a/3c610a3642e9651bde20e3f48e3d8701.jpg

Pretty unrelated... and a photo, but I dig this helmet.
http://media-cache-cd0.pinimg.com/736x/2e/c2/a9/2ec2a9eca8573b15acf667d7af189bfa.jpg

Great face, a little too roguey..and a flaming dagger.
http://media-cache-cd0.pinimg.com/736x/2a/38/35/2a383598e9915c6c972f981532a941db.jpg
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f3/62/7b/f3627b9d627f3f2a1269f3e92efefc6d.jpg

Nice pose, expression, though the outfit is meh.
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/7f/fc/aa/7ffcaaf7b854a03c91e80527932ace83.jpg

This is difficult.

Flower

I was in your same predicament lol. I wouldn't worry about the blonde hair color. That can be easily changed within Photoshop. Candylips does an excellent job editing pictures and she doesn't mind doing it for other people.  :-)

All those pictures are lovely so I'm afraid I can't point to one and say that one defeats all others.

bubby

I can spend hours looking for the right pic for a char. The picture is always what makes my Muse spark for said character.

Juggtacular

-waiting patiently...to stab things with political intrigue-

AngelicBlade

Well I've decided on my picture if that makes anyone feel better. Still determining my role however...

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

DarkRose15

LimitlessNikkie

Quote from: bubby on July 06, 2014, 04:17:36 PM
I can spend hours looking for the right pic for a char. The picture is always what makes my Muse spark for said character.

I'm the exact same way.

Aiden

The Basics
Name: Matthias ***"The Right Hand"/"The Storm" Torm
Sex: Male
Orientation:Heterosexual
Role: Adviser to the Court of Aserit, Agent of "The Syndicate" 
Player: Aiden

The Look
Height: 5'10
Weight: 155
Hair: Dark Brown, wavy medium length hair
Eyes: brown
Skin: lightly tan
Anything else: Square chin and jaw, slim torso- sculpted abdominal muscles, very defined shoulders and arms (body of an archer). Wounds of a warrior, scars across his chest and legs.

The story
Likes: Hunting, games of strategy, history, the art of Theiri, horse riding/sport, being outdoors, avid climber, Farming/gardening
Dislikes: overindulgence, reckless behavior, ignorance and stupidity, being within the castle walls
Personality: Trustworthy (to those worthy), Cunning, Ambitious, Deadly
Habits: While concentrating,his tongue darts out of the corner of his mouth to moisten the corner of his lips. Walks with his hands behind most of the time, does not tend to look into the eyes of the person he converses which, prefers to walk/ stand beside them. 
Skills: Master- Archer/Horsemen, Tactician, Master of the cloak and dagger, subtle arts of the assassin and collecting information.
History:

Once upon a time...

The Tor'man'ja tribe claimed the plains of what one day make up the vast farms of the kingdom of Aserit long before the land unified under its first ruler long ago. In time, the tribe became known as House Torm which became renown for producing not only horses to the kingdom, but archers even the strongest of warrior could fear. The archers of house Torm are trained at a young age to ride and shoot. The tactics of their ancestors when they fought of rogue tribes from their game and territory.

House Torm is known to recruit even a peasant within their ranks if they prove themselves capable of shooting a bow. Many raiders have learned not to threaten the farms and herds around Torm Keep, a land that borders on the edge of the kingdom where the various tribes share a border.

Mattias Torm and his siblings were taught how to ride and shoot at a young age, he fought in his first war at 12 when he became able to draw back fully on his first longbow. He skills were honed in battle, he learned swordplay from his father and found himself a fan of the rapier, dagger and parrying sword.

In battle he shined as a tactician and served loyally, eventually earning him a position within the court as an adviser (a mission set by the Blackhand (his grandfather)).

The real Mattias Torm died at age 6, when the current one "replaced" him. Since then he has been tasked with keeping an eye on the Asserit Royalty and preventing/intervening/advising against major conflicts that could lead into large scale war. His mission from when he first took his oath to the syndicate, was to make sure the Asserit kingdom did not wage war full scale war on its neighbors. A "balance" must be kept, but on whose scale? That lies deep within the kingdom of Caokin.

His new task, make sure neither his King, Queen or prince take the seat as High-King. The Syndicate as only blacklisted a handful of families in the past, but they are willing to do what it takes to make sure the "balance" does not shift one way or the other.

Note- *** Only known as the Right hand to other operatives, this name/title does not even exist IC....yet

DF convinced me to join, I am remaking my old Asserit spy and making him Caokin. Although really, a Spy guild is never really loyal even to its own kingdom if its purpose is higher...right?  >:)

LimitlessNikkie

Welcome back Aiden.

>:) but of course. I look toward to seeing the Coakin version.

Aiden

No you don't! That is only if necessary, that is the nuclear option!

As long as Asserit does not gain the position as High King, all is well.  XD

Juggtacular

Well that's just a shame. Because Baltimore and the Queen are going for the gusto.

DarkRose15

AngelicBlade

No love for Theiri this time through, xD Anywho I think I'm going to be a general/Master-of-Arms of Theiri, not feelin' Royal with this guy. I'll be making my character soon...tm

MasterOfMyFate

Quote from: Aiden on July 06, 2014, 05:21:28 PM

The Basics
Name: Matthias ***"The Right Hand"/"The Storm" Torm
Orientation:Heterosexual
Role: Adviser to the Court of Aserit, Agent of "The Syndicate" 
Player: Aiden

The Look
Height: 5'10
Weight: 155
Hair: Dark Brown, wavy medium length hair
Eyes: brown
Skin: lightly tan
Anything else: Square chin and jaw, slim torso- sculpted abdominal muscles, very defined shoulders and arms (body of an archer). Wounds of a warrior, scars across his chest and legs.

The story
Likes: Hunting, games of strategy, history, the art of Theiri, horse riding/sport, being outdoors, avid climber, Farming/gardening
Dislikes: overindulgence, reckless behavior, ignorance and stupidity, being within the castle walls
Personality: Trustworthy (to those worthy), Cunning, Ambitious, Deadly
Habits: While concentrating,his tongue darts out of the corner of his mouth to moisten the corner of his lips. Walks with his hands behind most of the time, does not tend to look into the eyes of the person he converses which, prefers to walk/ stand beside them. 
Skills: Master- Archer/Horsemen, Tactician, Master of the cloak and dagger, subtle arts of the assassin and collecting information.
History:

Once upon a time...

The Tor'man'ja tribe claimed the plains of what one day make up the vast farms of the kingdom of Aserit long before the land unified under its first ruler long ago. In time, the tribe became known as House Torm which became renown for producing not only horses to the kingdom, but archers even the strongest of warrior could fear. The archers of house Torm are trained at a young age to ride and shoot. The tactics of their ancestors when they fought of rogue tribes from their game and territory.

House Torm is known to recruit even a peasant within their ranks if they prove themselves capable of shooting a bow. Many raiders have learned not to threaten the farms and herds around Torm Keep, a land that borders on the edge of the kingdom where the various tribes share a border.

Mattias Torm and his siblings were taught how to ride and shoot at a young age, he fought in his first war at 12 when he became able to draw back fully on his first longbow. He skills were honed in battle, he learned swordplay from his father and found himself a fan of the rapier, dagger and parrying sword.

In battle he shined as a tactician and served loyally, eventually earning him a position within the court as an adviser (a mission set by the Blackhand (his grandfather)).

The real Mattias Torm died at age 6, when the current one "replaced" him. Since then he has been tasked with keeping an eye on the Asserit Royalty and preventing/intervening/advising against major conflicts that could lead into large scale war. His mission from when he first took his oath to the syndicate, was to make sure the Asserit kingdom did not wage war full scale war on its neighbors. A "balance" must be kept, but on whose scale? That lies deep within the kingdom of Caokin.

His new task, make sure neither his King, Queen or prince take the seat as High-King. The Syndicate as only blacklisted a handful of families in the past, but they are willing to do what it takes to make sure the "balance" does not shift one way or the other.

Note- *** Only known as the Right hand to other operatives, this name/title does not even exist IC....yet

DF convinced me to join, I am remaking my old Asserit spy and making him Caokin. Although really, a Spy guild is never really loyal even to its own kingdom if its purpose is higher...right?  >:)

Does  Alistair have a rival in combat? :)
"Arrows through your heart."
Master ON/OFF

Juggtacular

The Aserit Royal Family and their bodyguard. And probably some Nydwelians like Lenally.

AngelicBlade

Well this what I got, he's free to be changed if needed. Well I'm open for improvements if ya'll deem it.

The Basics
Name: Erynaur'Thoron AKA Runic Madman
Orientation: Heterosexual
Role: Master-of-Arms of Theiri
Kingdom: Theiri
Player: Angelicblade

The Look
Height: 6'1
Weight: 238lb
Hair: Shoulder Length Dark Brown
Eyes: Redish Brown
Skin: Slight Tan
Anything else: Scar on his face from the twenty years war, He also has strange runes carved into his flesh all over his body, just not his face.

The story
Likes: Women, Fighting and Training, Watching Plays, Respect, Silver( He always has some form of silver on him, never coins though) Walking the Forests of Theiri and Hunting in them, and his short spear Delos(He can be caught talking to it on occasion), Animals.
Dislikes: Disrespect, Crowds, talking about his name or the runes in his flesh, Boredom, Sitting in the City for long periods of time, really bright colors, Killing.
Personality: He is Trustworthy and Merciful and tries to be kind to those he meets and talks to, he's a hard worker and is Loyal to his men and his friends and treats almost everyone equally unless given a reason for him to dislike you, he's also been Outcasted most of his life because of the runes on his body and the fact he's prone to bouts of odd behavior(most consider Madness but he sees it differently).
Habits: He likes to go into the Forest for Periods of time, to either hunt or just enjoy the forest, He's also known to train vigorously with Delos and his soldiers, who are incredibly loyal to him. He's also known to watch Plays on his down time or Visit the public bath house even though he has access to his own private bath.
Skills: He is a remarkable warrior who has made a name for himself in Theiri and Aserit for being able to wield his lance with precision and skill, he's also a great tactician even with his lunacy, he is also a skilled horseman, not the best but decent enough to make him a threat mounted.
History: Erynaur'Thoron or Thoron for short was a mystery child, no one knows who his parents were or how he appeared in Theiri as a baby with runes etched into his skin. He grew up as an outcast in the city as an urchin who stole in order to survive until one day he pick pocketed a woodsman who caught him and was curious about him and decided to raise him in the forests with him. Thoron learned to hunt and provide for himself and learned about herbs and such to keep you alive in the massive forest. While hunting with his adoptive father he found some rubble in the forest of some kind of house, while poking through the rubble he found a short spear with the same runes that he had on his skin etched into the tip. He took the spear and he discovered a journal that was written in the strange runes as well. Thoron took the journal as well and has kept it secrete. Thoron, while poking through the rubble heard his father cry out in pain and when Thoron arrived at his father's side he found that his father had been gored by some animal or another and was dying. Despite Thoron's efforts to help his father, he found that he couldn't save the man. His Father gave him the silver amulet he always had with him. Thoron has worn that amulet ever since and returned to his Father's cabin and gathered his things before abandoning it and going to the city once more.  By this time Thoron has started seeing things at times and could hear a voice in his head ever since he picked up the spear. The voice claimed it was the lance and that it was named Delos. Thoron then joined an order of Knights known as the Knights of the Pale Wolf. The knights trained Thoron in the way of combat and strategy, the discovered that Thoron has a natural affinity to combat and watched as his skill grew quickly. The Knights soon joined Theiri's side in a war with Aserit. The Knights of the Pale Wolf were however wiped out in an ambush save for Thoron. This only deepened his so-called madness however he did end up in the military and grew in rank quickly and gained his own unit to command. The unit, under Thoron's command, became well known and had a reputation of being great warriors but they hardly killed enemy soldiers. And thus the Soldiers of both Theiri and Aserit started calling him the Runic Madman, not his unit of course. When the end of the war came Thoron was given the title Master-of-Arms of Theiri but people still distrust him since he's the runed lunatic.

Aiden

Quote from: MasterOfMyFate on July 06, 2014, 07:25:18 PM
Does  Alistair have a rival in combat? :)

None he has faced

Quote from: Juggtacular on July 06, 2014, 07:35:25 PM
The Aserit Royal Family and their bodyguard. And probably some Nydwelians like Lenally.

Incorrect, it is likely they would overpower him in direct combat, but he would not be a trained assassin if he actually went toe to toe with a warrior.

With that said, he is "loyal" to the Asserit family, its nothing personal, they just can't rule. In a time of peace, the last thing you need is a warrior king/queen.

Inerrant Lust

QuoteDoes  Alistair have a rival in combat? :)
QuoteNone he has faced

It just looks like a whole lot of hot-blooded men to pit against eachother to Mila.  ::)

bubby

Quote from: Aiden on July 06, 2014, 07:39:40 PM
None he has faced

Incorrect, it is likely they would overpower him in direct combat, but he would not be a trained assassin if he actually went toe to toe with a warrior.

With that said, he is "loyal" to the Asserit family, its nothing personal, they just can't rule. In a time of peace, the last thing you need is a warrior king/queen.

Oh no he di'nt!

Aiden

Off course not, to the Aserit crown he is a loyal who has bloodied his hands for the good of the kingdom.

AngelicBlade

Hey folks I'm currently having a problem with my comp, wont lemme on webpages, I'm on a friend of mine's computer to let ya know I have no clue how long it'll take for my computer to get fixed.