Heathen's school for despicable Villainy. Interest check.

Started by Malgriff, March 12, 2014, 03:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zetzal

So, is War approved? Sorry, I've been away for a few months, and I kinda forgot how the approval process works. :P

Malgriff

TheBlackThrone

Name: Solomon “Sol” (bearer of no last name due to fae ethnicity)
Alias(es): “Dark Prince;” thought to be the paradoxical form of Prince Charming Robert. Although, unrelated and not a clone.
Species: Dark Fae / Human

Family: Father – possibly the now King Robert; Mother – Evil fairy, Maleficent.
Position: Student
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Black with red irises.
Skin Color: Olive

The Dark Prince
Height: 6’3”
Weight: Varies, but usually 215 lbs

Personality: His mother imbued in him the philosophy that he is the best and that he is perfect. His mission is to destroy all prince charmings, and such feats require him to be at peak physical and mental performance. He takes his training seriously and he doesn’t like failure—he doesn’t believe in it. He is a man of little words and when he speaks; it is assertive and sure. His self-confidence makes him fearless, stubborn, and arrogant to the point that he cannot see his own weaknesses. He is clever and attempts to read his opponents on the battlefield, avoiding the ones that he knows are out of his league so that he can avoid failure. Socially, Sol isn’t that great. He always seems to be on a mission and rarely slows down. He is obsessed with the idea of being the best for it is what will grant him the ability to destroy princes; and so, he will not stand being second.

Background: Solomon was born from the union between Prince Robert and the evil fairy, Maleficent. He was to be her vengeance against the prince for choosing Talia (Sleeping Beauty) over her. She trained him to the best of her ability and felt that her son could use more training. She sent him to Heathen’s School for Despicable Villainy, hoping that he will acquire new skills and become a better warrior.

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Powers/Abilities:
* represent his primary specialization

*Dark Magic: Curses, mild shape-shifting, and bewitchment.
*Weaponry & Combat: Swords, axes, bows, etc. He is adept with most weaponry.
Magic Resistance: Being part Fae, magic doesn’t afflict him as strongly.
Being part fae, Solomon is physically and mentally stronger than a normal human, granting him strengths that give him partial resistance to certain assaults and ailments. He wasn’t born with wings, but he has the uncanny ability to change his density, making him as light as a feather to as heavy as lead. This grants him the ability to leap great heights, make safe landings, and the ability to don armors too heavy for normal men to carry.

Weaknesses: He doesn’t like to lose, so he will avoid situations where he will suspect his failure.

He owns a black, nameless steed. Why is the horse nameless you ask? Well, he hadn’t thought about ever giving it one.
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

DinaFlower

If you are still recruiting, may I please PM you with some questions?

DinaFlower

Name: Snow ((Does not know her last name.))
Alias(es):  None.
Species: Human

Family: Her Mother is Snow White. ((But that is just one more thing she does not know.))
Position: Slave.
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Green
Skin Color: pail

Height: 5"1'
Weight: 91lb

Personality: Snow is really sweet, and shy. She has a really big heart like her mother. But at the same time she is a teenage girl, so she is a bit of a rebel. She likes to make people think that things do not bother her. But the truth is she is extremely sensitive.

Background: Snow was one of six sisters. Her mother named the girl after herself. Well one day when Snow was still a baby their was a raid on the castle. They managed to fight the raiders off, but some off the staff, and snow, where missing. Her family spent years looking for the girl to no avail.

The raiders planed to hold the baby ransom. But things do not always go as we plan. They where attacked themselves, and snow was left on the side of the street, far far away from home. It was some street kids that found the crying, starving, Snow. They took her and raised her. Well the streets are a hard place. By the time Snow was nine, she was alone again. Everyone who had helped her was either dead or arrested.

Snow had a small amount of inborn talent with magic. She quickly learned that she could use that magic to manipulate a deck of cards. It was then, at the age of nine, that the girl started performing in taverns throughout the kingdom. She was never paid money. Just a place to sleep, and sometimes something to eat.

It was a hard life. But She was free. Snow went lots of places, she saw lots of people. Snow was more happy than some people know in their entire lives. Snow was content.

Well now Snow is 17. She was Performing at a tavern again. But now the men where more interested in her body then they where in her tricks. After she was done the men followed her out into the night. Out of know where they bound and gaged the girl. It was three weeks later when they grew board with her that they decided to sell her.

That brings us to the Now.

Powers/Abilities: She has the ability to transport small things such as cards. She can also make someone elso do it with out them knowing they are doing it.

Weaponry & Combat: She has no weapons. If she where to fight. It would be by throwing knices then transporting them to the target mid flight.

Weaknesses: Combat. She is not really able to defend herself.

someinheritthewealth

Malgriff

The oath was very devious X3 there goes any chance of escaping

Juggtacular

zetzal

Malgriff

DinaFlower

Okay, yes, Ma'am. I am sorry, I am not finding the link.

DinaFlower

Malgriff

DinaFlower

Thank you kindly!

Now I would like to ask of everyone, who would like to be Snow's owner?

zetzal

DinaFlower

That is okay with me, Sir. I am fine with anyone who wants to. =)

zetzal

Lovely, you can pm me if there is anything you would like to discuss in further detail.

RainyHigh

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Quote from: DinaFlower on April 04, 2014, 03:50:01 AM
Name: Snow ((Does not know her last name.))
Alias(es):  None.
Species: Human

Family: Her Mother is Snow White. ((But that is just one more thing she does not know.))
Position: Slave.
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Green
Skin Color: pail

Height: 5"1'
Weight: 91lb

Personality: Snow is really sweet, and shy. She has a really big heart like her mother. But at the same time she is a teenage girl, so she is a bit of a rebel. She likes to make people think that things do not bother her. But the truth is she is extremely sensitive.

Background: Snow was one of six sisters. Her mother named the girl after herself. Well one day when Snow was still a baby their was a raid on the castle. They managed to fight the raiders off, but some off the staff, and snow, where missing. Her family spent years looking for the girl to no avail.

The raiders planed to hold the baby ransom. But things do not always go as we plan. They where attacked themselves, and snow was left on the side of the street, far far away from home. It was some street kids that found the crying, starving, Snow. They took her and raised her. Well the streets are a hard place. By the time Snow was nine, she was alone again. Everyone who had helped her was either dead or arrested.

Snow had a small amount of inborn talent with magic. She quickly learned that she could use that magic to manipulate a deck of cards. It was then, at the age of nine, that the girl started performing in taverns throughout the kingdom. She was never paid money. Just a place to sleep, and sometimes something to eat.

It was a hard life. But She was free. Snow went lots of places, she saw lots of people. Snow was more happy than some people know in their entire lives. Snow was content.

Well now Snow is 17. She was Performing at a tavern again. But now the men where more interested in her body then they where in her tricks. After she was done the men followed her out into the night. Out of know where they bound and gaged the girl. It was three weeks later when they grew board with her that they decided to sell her.

That brings us to the Now.

Powers/Abilities: She has the ability to transport small things such as cards. She can also make someone elso do it with out them knowing they are doing it.

Weaponry & Combat: She has no weapons. If she where to fight. It would be by throwing knices then transporting them to the target mid flight.

Weaknesses: Combat. She is not really able to defend herself.

I'm sure the Evil Queen and Snow will get along just fine~ #wink wink
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

someinheritthewealth

Can someone message the likes of Jack the Ripper, would love to see her post, plus I knew my character would have huge crush on her :P.

Ironwolf85

gentlemen, ladies, I am dropping out of this. After reading the first few posts I realize this is going to be yet another dark and gritty game.
I am tired of dark and gritty all the time, every time, and as such I am going to have to drop out of this game.
best wishes Wolfie
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

someinheritthewealth

Okay that's me posted with every character, which of us mods shall check up on the ones not posted, I especially am interested in the Jack the Ripper character posting see my post for why ;).

P.S Wolfie sorry to see you go, but well they are Villian's I doubt this could be lighthearted, just my opinion.