Paradise Camp Site - Now Accepting Bookings - SLGBTI friendly

Started by Chrystal, February 07, 2014, 12:51:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Esmeralgirl

Quote from: Chrystal on February 21, 2014, 05:21:12 AM
Okay, so, I'm biting my fingers here to try and not make some strange comment about a base 23 counting system..., Mostly because I love he character and don't want to put you off with my rather weird sense of humour.

If you would like to find someone to share with, you are welcome to, or you can simply say you would rather be on your own.

If you have not done so already, please read the first few posts in the OOC thread - the ones by me, you'll see why when you read them, then post there to introduce yourself to the others.

The link to the OOC thread is at the bottom of the first post in this thread

OHHH MY GOD !!!! sorry my mind was on something else !!!! I'm feeling totally embarrassed !!!! I really didn't saw that....I'm changing it wait.

Chrystal

Quote from: Esmeralgirl on February 21, 2014, 07:28:59 AM

OHHH MY GOD !!!! sorry my mind was on something else !!!! I'm feeling totally embarrassed !!!! I really didn't saw that....I'm changing it wait.

No worries. I already put the character sheet "live" and fixed it up - I took out the "eol" characters too.

By the way, your avi is interesting. I can see someone in the "What would you do to..." thread pushing them off the wall! Of course if itwas me i'd make sure they had a soft landing!

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Adelrune

Hello. I was approached by Chreestafer this morning to take over the role of Jaclyn. If it's okay with you Chrystal I would love to get in on the game as his sister.

Chrystal

Very pleased to have you on board, Adel.

There are three things I need you to do.

1) Tell me if there are any changes you would like making to Jaclyn's character sheet?

2) Please read the first few posts of the OOC thread, if you have not already done so. There is a lot of important information there!

3) Post in the OOC thread to say Hi.

Welcome to Paradise, et Bonne Vacances, as Giselle will say when she books the two of you in.

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Adelrune

The only things I would like to change/add would be my personal on/offs for both my character and I. I'll leave her as switch though I would like it known that she'll lean more to the submissive side given the chance.

Mister Grimm

NSFW
Player Name: Mister Grimm
Name: Alexander Scarborough
Physical Gender: Male
Apparent gender: Male
Sexuality: Straight
Dominance: Mostly dom, but doesn't mind switch
Profession: Novelist

Personality:
Alex is a rather easy going guy and rather intelligent despite his appearance. He has a bit of a sarcastic side that may get on some people's nerves, but generally leaves snide remarks for people and things he doesn't like. Quick to laugh, the man enjoys social gatherings and meeting new people as well as experiencing new things. In terms of relationships, Alex has never been able to hold down anything serious, since he is more open to sleeping around than committing to any one person as of yet.

Why are they here:
Having been stuck in a rut for sometime now, Alex's publisher decided that he needed some vacation time in hopes that it would inspire his muse. So using what was left from his last royalties check, Alex took a trip to go backpacking through Europe. It was in France that he had heard about Paradise and the man figured - having never been to a nudist colony before - that it would be a nice thing to add, then promptly check off of, to his bucket list.

If under 18, do they have P/G's permission: N/A

Sharing with: None, as of yet

Tent/Trailer/Motorhome: Tent
size of above (sleeps x): Enough to fit 4 comfortably
Electric hook-up: Yes

Car/Method of transport (if applicable): Rented Jeep

Character Ons/offs (if different from player's): He'll be a little more open for ons, but the offs are non-negotiable.
Player Ons/Offs (link): Link

Any Other Info:
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 185 pounds
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
I've got all the things I need. It's the nature of my breed.
I'm independent, s m o o t h and confident.
Always in command with a graceful element and a tasteful compliment.
Do you know who I am?
I'm a deadly handsome man.

Chrystal

Very nice character.

I'm pretty sure I caught you reading the OOC, so please pop over there and introduce yourself, while I put the characer sheet live.

If you want to share with anyone, please check those looking to share and arrange to do so.

Esmeralgirl

Quote from: Chrystal on February 21, 2014, 07:48:40 AM
No worries. I already put the character sheet "live" and fixed it up - I took out the "eol" characters too.

By the way, your avi is interesting. I can see someone in the "What would you do to..." thread pushing them off the wall! Of course if itwas me i'd make sure they had a soft landing!

Thanks..

Haha I know what you mean, that's the first idea I got in my mind, chick on chick, against a wall.

Chrystal

I have created a request thread in the Extreme forum for people to advertise if they wish to share.

Requests to share thread

Please only post to the thread if your character has been approved.

If you are interested in making a character for this game, feel free to browse the thread looking for someone to share with and PM the player posting the request.

However, two important requests:

1) Please don't spam. If you PM everyone on the list, and I get to hear about it I will report you to staff for spamming.
2) If someone says no, be adult about it. Either ask someone else, or just submit your character for approval on their own. Again, if I hear of anyone being harassed, the culprit will be reported.

Thanks for your cooperation

Emmykins

NSFW
Player Name: Emmykins
Name: Raquel Ophelia Benson
Physical Gender: Female
Apparent gender: Female
Sexuality: Straight, bi-curious.
Dominance: Switch. She's used to being dominant to get what she wants, though her preferences stray quite far the other way, as well.
Profession: Defense Attorney

Personality: Raquel is Italian - French with parents passionate about both heritages, tan, beautiful, and only having really grown into her body in her late twenties. Though she'd occasionally been less then confident during her college years, what is seen by everyone now is entirely different. Observant to a fault, educated, and holding an excellent memory, Raquel is generally one to draw attention to herself for a variety of reasons. Under this spotlight, she flourishes, her excellent linguistics skills generally making it hard to deny when she's right. Not to mention making it hard to know when she's wrong. Her greatest weakness is boredom in all forms - something she can't stand for any length of time, especially in more passionate pursuits. As an only child, Raquel also may have a bit of only child syndrome, though that's a matter of opinion. It's not exactly her fault that most people won't take what they want, after all.

Why are they here: Well. As much as she'd thought it was an absolutely dreadful idea when her husband had set up all of the arrangements, the prospect of going without him became far more appealing. What had been a surely-doomed and unsatisfying trip became something far more when the divorce had finalized. Not to mention it hadn't been pretty whatsoever - her knowledge of the law having proven invaluable during court, of course. With the added workload and stress of that not to mention preparing for another prominent trial, once the dust had settled in her house, she'd had plenty of time to prepare. Half-way, anyways, and though she's entirely inept when it comes to wilderness, even she knows it's unlikely she'll spend too much time alone.

If under 18, do they have P/G's permission: n/a

Sharing with: Planning to share with Ryder.
SEE RYDER'S FOR ACCOMMODATIONS.
What she brought just in case...
Tent/Trailer/Motorhome: Tent.
size of above (sleeps x): Sleeps 3
Other goodies: Laptop, cellphone, air mattress, blankets/pillows, other necessities.

Car/Method of transport (if applicable): Red Audi R8, that now sits in a parking lot.

Character Ons/offs (if different from player's): Anything that isn't an off is game! Poke me before NC.  :P
Player Ons/Offs (link): RP Preferences!

Any Other Info:
Hair: Black
Eyes: Green
Height: 5'7
Known languages: English, French, Italian.

Chrystal

Very nice, Emmmy.

Character is approved although I'd prefer it if you didn't change the sheet formatting, please? The reason is that if everyone changes the sheet then I end up with every character sheet looking different, which is confusing.

As your first character is sharing with one of Kokaine's, this one doesn't need to, but I'm pleased to see you have arranged something with Rave.

My question is do you want her to share the pitch at the start or move there relinquishing her pitch after arriving?

In Other News

I have plenty of electrical pitches left but not that many non-nelectrical ones, because I was thinking people might prefer to be able to see what they are putting where when it gets dark... Now obviously I can put people on a pitch with electricity even if they don't use it, but that then means that if I get a surge of people wanting elecrical pitches... *shrug*

Anyway, I'm just saying, the electricity is available if people want it.

Emmykins

Quote from: Chrystal on February 23, 2014, 04:58:38 AM
Very nice, Emmmy.

Character is approved although I'd prefer it if you didn't change the sheet formatting, please? The reason is that if everyone changes the sheet then I end up with every character sheet looking different, which is confusing.

As your first character is sharing with one of Kokaine's, this one doesn't need to, but I'm pleased to see you have arranged something with Rave.

My question is do you want her to share the pitch at the start or move there relinquishing her pitch after arriving?

In Other News

I have plenty of electrical pitches left but not that many non-nelectrical ones, because I was thinking people might prefer to be able to see what they are putting where when it gets dark... Now obviously I can put people on a pitch with electricity even if they don't use it, but that then means that if I get a surge of people wanting elecrical pitches... *shrug*

Anyway, I'm just saying, the electricity is available if people want it.

Blah, sorry. I'm a customizing-addict. I promise not to torture you anymore. for now mwahahahahah.
They can share at the beginning. She can show up, go look around/pull him away from reception, and just decide not to use what she brought.  :P

I may have had her in her own tent if I'd known, but I'm happy with what's planned. ^^

Also, my vote is for Ryder's tent to get moved to an electrical one if it isn't already.. Though I'm mostly posting this part for him to state an opinion.

Esmeralgirl

Hey Chrystal !! I don't know if it's the right thread, if it's not than please I'm sorry.
Can you put a personal thread for Ashley ?

Chrystal

Quote from: Esmeralgirl on February 23, 2014, 06:24:01 AM
Hey Chrystal !! I don't know if it's the right thread, if it's not than please I'm sorry.
Can you put a personal thread for Ashley ?

The OOC thread or PM would be better, but this thread is fine. Will do.

Rave

Quote from: Emmykins on February 23, 2014, 05:22:45 AM

Blah, sorry. I'm a customizing-addict. I promise not to torture you anymore. for now mwahahahahah.
They can share at the beginning. She can show up, go look around/pull him away from reception, and just decide not to use what she brought.  :P

I may have had her in her own tent if I'd known, but I'm happy with what's planned. ^^

Also, my vote is for Ryder's tent to get moved to an electrical one if it isn't already.. Though I'm mostly posting this part for him to state an opinion.

Alright, where to begin.

I'm all for unclogging the reception a bit, as poor Giselle is probably losing her mind right about now. It's perfectly fine to simply 'omit' Ryder's tent registration process and take care of assigning him a pitch and all OOCly if that's okay with Chrystal. Its also a good idea for Emmy to pull him away from there with her post, just anywhere not in the reception so we start getting people out of there.

So with that being said, I would graciously ask Chrystal to set up a private thread for Raquel and Ryder when she has the time.

As for the actual living area, I don't mind it being electrical as long as it's not a trailer. At least he gets to charge his phone!

Chrystal

Quote from: Rave on February 23, 2014, 09:50:39 AM
Alright, where to begin.

I'm all for unclogging the reception a bit, as poor Giselle is probably losing her mind right about now. It's perfectly fine to simply 'omit' Ryder's tent registration process and take care of assigning him a pitch and all OOCly if that's okay with Chrystal. Its also a good idea for Emmy to pull him away from there with her post, just anywhere not in the reception so we start getting people out of there.

So with that being said, I would graciously ask Chrystal to set up a private thread for Raquel and Ryder when she has the time.

As for the actual living area, I don't mind it being electrical as long as it's not a trailer. At least he gets to charge his phone!

Not a problem, I will set you up a thread, and move you to pitch 18. You've already registered at reception, why not have them simply arrive together in the same vehicle? That's what most people do when holidaying together?

Could you provide an image of the tent, please?

Rave

Quote from: Chrystal on February 23, 2014, 10:07:17 AM
Not a problem, I will set you up a thread, and move you to pitch 18. You've already registered at reception, why not have them simply arrive together in the same vehicle? That's what most people do when holidaying together?

Could you provide an image of the tent, please?

Ahh, that would work except they're not arriving together. They simply meet there impromptu and based on their previous relationship they end up sharing. So there's be a little talk between them to ICly decide on that.

As for the tent, I imagine something like this for an Electrical one:

Haibane

People do seem to have odd ideas about what modern camping and tents are like. We're talking sleeping bags on a foam mat on the floor here. You could choose a tent from this site:

http://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/camping/tents

That's the sort of thing.

This RP is just beginning to get a weird tone to it with too many characters turning up in huge luxury motor homes and bringing tents that shame my own home.

Rave

Quote from: Haibane on February 23, 2014, 10:42:33 AM
People do seem to have odd ideas about what modern camping and tents are like. We're talking sleeping bags on a foam mat on the floor here. You could choose a tent from this site:

This RP is just beginning to get a weird tone to it with too many characters turning up in huge luxury motor homes and bringing tents that shame my own home.

That's all fine. In the beginning Ryder's tent was nothing but an actual tent with sleeping bags.

However it was requested that the Tent be electric, and I have no idea what an electric tent looks like. So, I googled Electric tent and this picture was the closest thing to what this RP would actually have as I could find.

-shrug-

King Serperior

Quote from: Haibane on February 23, 2014, 10:42:33 AM

Perhaps we should put a limit on these things.  I am feeling like even my house is inadequate compared to these things  >.>;  We could make an exception for the rich rock-star and the rich girl getting away from Daddy, but I think that these tents need major downsizing.  When I was reviewing the game, I didn't even imagine Angela/John's tent and thought that was luxurious.  Seeing these "tents" (more like houses), I am shaking my head......I always imagine tents to be no more than this:

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Chrystal

Quote from: Rave on February 23, 2014, 10:34:16 AM
Ahh, that would work except they're not arriving together. They simply meet there impromptu and based on their previous relationship they end up sharing. So there's be a little talk between them to ICly decide on that.

As for the tent, I imagine something like this for an Electrical one:

Is he driving a van? Seriously, you'd never get all of that in the back of a car

That is the electrical hook-up. It goes through a small zipped opening in the main tent just above the sewn-in ground sheet and actually has clips on it so it can be attached to a table leg or internal pole.

You don' need to go over the top with massive canvas pavilions just to have electricity!

Rave

Quote from: Chrystal on February 23, 2014, 10:48:01 AM
Is he driving a van? Seriously, you'd never get all of that in the back of a car

That is the electrical hook-up. It goes through a small zipped opening in the main tent just above the sewn-in ground sheet and actually has clips on it so it can be attached to a table leg or internal pole.

You don' need to go over the top with massive canvas pavilions just to have electricity!

Maybe I should have preceeded this with a 'I live in Downtown Toronto and I have no idea how camping works' warning :P
I'd also like to note that I didn't say this was the one he was choosing, just what I thought you meant by Electrical tent. So, I put it up on here to see if this is what you were talking about.

So honestly, the tent I had in mind for Ryder in the beginning works just fine then. I'll just use that one with the electrical hook-up gizmo and everyone is happy again  :-)

Chrystal

Quote from: Rave on February 23, 2014, 10:52:50 AM
Maybe I should have preceeded this with a 'I live in Downtown Toronto and I have no idea how camping works' warning :P
I'd also like to note that I didn't say this was the one he was choosing, just what I thought you meant by Electrical tent. So, I put it up on here to see if this is what you were talking about.

So honestly, the tent I had in mind for Ryder in the beginning works just fine then. I'll just use that one with the electrical hook-up gizmo and everyone is happy again  :-)

Indeed, thank you! I think people who camp regularly, or even occasionally  get twitchy when they see things like that.

Those tents are actually on pre-established camp grounds where everything is already on site, often in places like Kenya!. This is an empty field and you will need to bring everything with you!

Quote from: King Serperior on February 23, 2014, 10:46:46 AM
Perhaps we should put a limit on these things.  I am feeling like even my house is inadequate compared to these things  >.>;  We could make an exception for the rich rock-star and the rich girl getting away from Daddy, but I think that these tents need major downsizing.  When I was reviewing the game, I didn't even imagine Angela/John's tent and thought that was luxurious.  Seeing these "tents" (more like houses), I am shaking my head......I always imagine tents to be no more than this:

THIS!

Please note that Serp has kindly volunteered to be Co-GM, and I have accepted his offer.

Therefore, as his PM was sent before he posted the above, it is officially a GM ruling!

Serp, as Co-GM, that is your first task. Make sure people are reasonable in the size of tent they are bringing!

Any doubts, please refer to me!

MelisaArtemis

Is this RP still recruiting? I'm kinda interested about the premise

King Serperior

Quote from: MelisaArtemis on February 24, 2014, 02:18:04 AM
Is this RP still recruiting? I'm kinda interested about the premise
Hello there, MelisaArtemis!  The game is still recruiting.  Feel free to submit a character  ^_^

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.