Daleens world! Charecters and ideas!

Started by Daleen, June 25, 2010, 11:34:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReijiTabibito

Actually, I might finally have hit my limit for games that I can reasonably do...Daleen, can I have a couple of days to see if I can get out a post for our game? If I can't do it by then, then I'm overworked, and I probably won't be able to bring my best to the table...

Daleen

Daleen

Name: Sarah
Nickname: Foxy
Sexuality: Bi-curious
Species: Inu
Eyecolor: Blue
Height: 5'8
Bodybuild: Frail, well toned, curvey
Hair: Medium, blonde
Other: Her ears and tail, tail ahs white tip, ears brown tip, enjoys a collar
Personlity: Fun loving, curious, innocent about the mature world, obediant, trusting
Bio: She has been a stray fro the first ten years of her life, however, she was eventually found, and captured by the dog catcher. In this world, inu's, nekos, creatures such as them, halfbreeds, have no rights, they are animals, and not humans, and as such, are treated as such. At 11, she was adopted for the first time, where she learned to love the life of a dog, although she was never fond of the name they gave her, she obeys it. However, her owners couldnt keep her long, they moved, and abondoned her. Walking the streets, she was quickly found, clothed only in her panties, and pink pajama top, stripped of her collar and such, she sits in her cage, waitign for her new owner.