Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

I have wanted you so long and now you just want to not even give me a chance? *CRIES* bye
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Belle33

*watches the tragic love saga unfold*  I'm totally breaking up with you, Xandi, for not giving Flame a happy ending.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Garou

beautiful Belle, you are the reason I exist and I feel lonely without you.  However I'm not a human like you.  I'm a lycanthrope and being together with me can be dangerous for you.  I have to leave you my love, leave you for your own safety.  Remember that you are my true and only love.  *kisses softly your beautiful lips for one last time*

DeadCell

Sorry bra, those dreads just dont do it for me anymore, I am sure you will find someone else that likes them, but me? Well, see you around.

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Mordred

Dude.. your wings are making me sneeze. All this time on this planet and it takes another sort of dead thing to lure an allergy? I have no beat within this lifeless thing in my chest but now my nose is red? Huh? Later, man. It was a trip.
*See Pillory*

Anesa

You told me you could handle staying out on the ranch, living in the "big outdoors", but ever since the day you got here, you've complained and moaned and groaned about all the hay fields and the animal fur bothering your poor sensitive allergies.  *Shakes head* I need a "real cowboy", Vamp!  Lock the door on your way out, would ya?  ;)

Mordred

I've put the last bit of duct tape on my coffin. And you, you definitely need to learn how to shoot better, cowgirl. That last one put a chip in my left fang. You loading that thing with silver? Yikes! I haven't lurked on this rock for 1700 years to have it all come crashing down by a wrangling thing with a bad aim, sweet veins or not! And you can forget about that pout, I'm not falling for it this time! Later, little girl! :P
*See Pillory*

Divine Drivel

You make such a bloody mess of things! You're too cold, too smooth and would no doubt outlive me. Not to mention you do things too fast. Even sexy time. Remember last night? It was over in 5 seconds flat and that's the last straw! So here, keep this house full of bats. I'm gone.

So long, sucker!
- - - I have random episodes of majestic surliness so I combat this phenomenon by mentally fast forwarding to Fridays - - -

Mordred

Are you actually complaining about my speed? What you seem to conveniently forget is that 10 seconds later, I had all those greedy little senses of yours humming again, then again, and again.. until you later begged me that you had enough. Yeahhh, didn't notice any complaints there. Admit it, human.. I've seen the way you eye up that wolf thing next-door. You forget, I can feel every little change in your pulse, even a mile away. Your blood is my blood. You wanna mess with a furball, be my guest. But I'm.. outta here. There's a huge reunion in the old country, anyway.. so.. later, Divine one. Enjoy the short life.
*See Pillory*

Divine Drivel

Long after you're gone, I know.. I know you can still hear me. Are you listening? Can you hear my blood singing along the many succulent veins pulsing under the thin veneer of porcelain skin? They're screaming for you. For you to leave and go where the crimson tide never runs out. Free me. Free me. Free me.
- - - I have random episodes of majestic surliness so I combat this phenomenon by mentally fast forwarding to Fridays - - -

Autumn52

Sorry Divine I am not into blood play but hey maybe we could get coffee sometime and scope out the boys.

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Jag

I told you I don't like you showing off that much skin. It gives others the wrong impression. I'm sorry, we're through, you skin showing trollop.

>.>
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Autumn52

Aww Michi you know how I love you but I can't be tied down anymore. I think we should see other people. I know lets go spy on the Doctor he has all sorts of neat things we could play with.

Jag

The Doctor? I knew it. You're having his time-lord baby! I knew you were cheating on me, but with an alien? My gods...*shakes head*

Autumn52

*Gigglefits*

Michi your jealousy has me running for the hills. bye

Jag

I'm the God of Mischief. You should expect this sort of behavior from me. Yet my jealousy and possessive nature still surprises you.  ::)

DeadCell

Sorry Michi no Sora, I feel over the last few posts that we have just grown apart, and it seems like you've had more than your fair share of people to break up with, so all this time you have been cheating on me and I cannot abide that, so we are through.

Mordred

I just realized.. being at times a slow thinking.. thing. There is no nourishment in your blood. Seems the same in every way as a living creature.. but.. yeah.. just seems to lack when it comes to quenching my thirst. All bark and no bite, in a strange, whacked out way of thinking. Ok, a bit of a bite. Soooooo... yeahhh.. sorry 'bout the neck wounds. Sorry about the weakened state. You will recover, I think. Although you are dead also.. so.. yikes. I'll check up on you later. Make sure your cells are recharged and all. Later, Falling one!
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

Mordred I just talked to my girlfriend and she told me that you had a threesome with her and our other friend. I can never forgive you for not letting me in on that kind of yummy activity. Sorry but you have hurt my last nerve and I need to seek revenge by having a foursome. Now that we aren't 'together' anymore wanna join? *smiles*

Breathless Intent

Xandi, you didn't invite me to your foursome. I thought I meant more to you than that, but it seems you only want me for your more vanilla nights. I need some spice in my sex life, I'm sorry. If you ever want to get a little kinky, let me know and I'll come back. Until then - goodbye!

DeadCell

Breathless, what can I say? I could never find another like you. You are one in a million and I could never replace what we had, but every time I see, and look at you it's like the air is sucked straight out of my lungs and leaves me Breathless. I like living, and I like breathing, so this can never work between us.

Breathless Intent

You keep flying away! I tried to keep you still by attaching a least to that lovely little collar of yours, but you fly away too fast for me to grab it. I can't handle such a flighty man. I'm sorry but we're through. Gooby---Fuck! And there you go flying off again! *curses*

DeadCell

You keep trying to ground me, but don't you see that I am a free spirit and nobody can keep me? *sighs and shakes head* You keep trying, and you are persistant, but I am afraid we will just never work if you keep trying to keep me for yourself. I think this means goodbye *flys away again*

OrchidofDarkness

-lofts a brow- So you found a lover did you what does that make house call number 5 sorry I would enjoy chaos and craziness....then to try and understand your reasoning...good bye
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Mordred

Do I find pleasure in you haunting my dreams? Yes. Hell, yes. Crazily so. But, my sexy little bundle of dark petals.. did you have a clue you'd make this crazy old vampire not sure when he was sleeping or awake? I think you did! I had a good grasp on my madness.. but now I feel those old days, those manic times when I would ravage a village simply on whim.. returning fast. If I don't escape your delicious blood and those darkly decadent dreams you have me wrapped within.. I shall indeed plummet far down into my ancient ways of bloodlust and depravity. So.. as fun as that sounds.. it's best if we part ways, don'cha think? Sadly, it must be. Later, succulent Orchid.
*See Pillory*