just another request thread (m seeking f)

Started by azzmeister89, February 09, 2014, 03:38:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

azzmeister89

Ok so i decided its time for a new interest thread. Some of you may see a few story idea's that i have posted before returning and then there will be several new ideas too. I'll add more as i think of them.

A few things you may need to know:

I only play forum so if your looking for IM or email i'm afraid i'm not your man

I only play male characters who are interested in females, i tried playing a female once and just found it to be a bit odd for me

I'm not overly interested in the extream settings although if you give me a rough idea of how things work i can agree to tery certain ideas

Work is pretty chaotic so it may be a few days or even a week before i'm able to reply

Ok so if your still reading after all that i guess it means your ok with those little facts.
Please pm me if you find an idea you like.

I look forwards to playing with you

azzmeister89

It's all fun and games:
She was funny and cute and was such a tease to her male friends, especially her best guy friend. Teasing him with sexual acts but never following through with them, sending him dirty pictures of herself and other naughty texts, until he finally snaps. He blackmails her into becoming his sex toy until his desire for her finally goes away, which might take a while because this is pay back for all her teasing over the long years.

Wipe out:
This game can take on three different versions of snow boarding, skateboarding or surfing but the story remains the same. One of our characters has come to a location (to be discussed depending on what version you want) as a first timer in a competition whilst the other has been doing it for a few years already. The story can go in so many different directions so its all down to what you want.

azzmeister89

Cat and Mouse:
she is an infamous thief whilst he is the best detective in the world, although neither can ever truly beat the other they play there constant game of cat and mouse only the game gets more flirtatious with each encounter

azzmeister89

Of the same mind:

Two strangers from different parts of the world have developed the power to talk to each other through the mind, they can share thoughts and even when asleep memories. They both decide to meet each other where they will begin a new and interesting relationship that will change both there lives.

azzmeister89

Meet the parents:

They have been dateing for a while now and when my character proposes yours says yes! But there is a condition, he has to survive meeting the family first.

For this game my character would be a perfectly normal guy. Good looks, nice well paying job that he likes and a pretty active social life. Your character however comes from an abnormal family. They could be a family of gods from an old religion or super heroes, they could be seriel killers or a family of mad scientist level geniuses. Point is there not normal and in order for my character to marry yours..... He has to pass there test by surviving a holiday with them.

azzmeister89

Winning ticket:

He plays the national lottery once a month, always using the same numbers. One month he wins the jackpot of over 700,000 however he left the ticket in his shirt pocket..... The same shirt he gave to the girl he was with at the party last night....... The party that he was to drunk to remember!

My character then takes a quest, to find out which girl has his shirt and there for.... His ticket.

For this game i would need someone who is willing to play multiple female characters and be capable of leading my character back and forth between a list of females as he needs to seduce, lie and fuck his way back to his ticket. I would like at least six female characters but the more you can use the longer and more interesting the game should be.

azzmeister89

Road trip:

This one is simple. A couple from the uk have got themselves a huge amount of money either from an inheritance, lottery or money one from an injury claim. However they decide to use some of this money to travel the whole of America on a massive road trip where lots of interesting events will occur.

azzmeister89

Dare:

They have been friends for years, always joking and laughing and the occasional innocent sexual inuendo and sending each other random and stupid dares over text messages. However one night after they have been drinking a little to much the dares start to get a little more naughty.