For The Good Of The Empire!!! (M seeking F)

Started by Justin254, July 05, 2015, 12:19:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin254

I've been craving a sci-fi space themed role for a while now. So I've decided to put out my thoughts and see what happens!

I've been watching a lot of Mecha Anime recently along with reading most of the Halo Books. So the combination of everything has helped me build this fantasy plot.

I'm open to any ideas and and critiques!!!!

The Pethenian Empire is is a powerful Empire that spans across several star systems. It's a vast Empire that has been mostly peaceful throughout its history. But with the rise of the Kingdom of Farrouse 20 years ago, the empire has been fighting a long drawn out war. Both sides it seems have come to a stalemate and for the moment the fighting has died down.

The long war has split the public's support. Most call for a truce while others still wish to fight. The Emperors declining health hasn't helped anything at all and rumors are beginning to spread about a possible civil war.

This is just the tip of what I've worked up. I have so many ideas running through my head that if would take me weeks to actually form them. So that's why I've decided to pitch the idea and see where if goes from there.

The pairing I'm considering are:
Captain/ Empress
Captain/ Princess or captured Farrous Princess.
Captain/ Mech Suit Pilot (I'm willing to play either character)
Mech Suit Pilot/ Princess
Rebel/ Captured Princess or Prince
Captured Prince/ Farrouse Captain

I'm also open to ideas for other pairings.

I'm hoping to either play this on PM or YIM/Skype. I'm not really a fan of playing in forums but you can try to talk me into it.

Well that about sums it up for now. I'll update this as time goes on and when I develop more plot. Feel free to PM me with any ideas

Justin254