Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

auroraChloe

..........      mine now.

a/a 8/21/17

Immortal Cherubin

*hands Chloe a candy cane and takes the win,wrapping it up in a small pink box* You will get it on christmas morning okay.
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

auroraChloe

*arches a brow*    get what exactly ?

a/a 8/21/17

Immortal Cherubin

I was referring to the win...if you thought about something else then you belong on the naughty list  >:)
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

auroraChloe

*shrugs slightly*    naughty, nice... its all relative.

a/a 8/21/17

Immortal Cherubin

That's exactly what i say...so wanna grab a cup of coffee and talk about what to do with the win?
A/A
O/O

Scribbles

I'll keep the win safe while you two talk.
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

Chevalier des Poissons

-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

MabFaerie

*Tackle pounces Chev* Share the win!! <3
The mind is it's own place; and can make a heaven of hell; and a hell of heaven.

Chevalier des Poissons

-is pounced and does non-pg13 things to his pet- Hey you =3

A & A

MabFaerie

Hi hi! *cuddles chev and the win*
The mind is it's own place; and can make a heaven of hell; and a hell of heaven.

Chevalier des Poissons

Mab, sorry for not posting on our rp, I suddenly got overcrowded with college stuff D= I will reply to it tomorrow, I promise.

A & A

MabFaerie

Okie.... I forgives you then <3
*shares the win with chevvy*

Chevalier des Poissons

-loves on the best sub one could ever have <3 -

A & A

Immortal Cherubin

*walks up to them and places curtains around them*Well not everyone have to look at that have fun you crazy kids.*walks away*
A/A
O/O

Chevalier des Poissons

-chuckles as Cherubin also left the win-

A & A

MabFaerie

*grabs the win and darts off* I have work tonight, sorry! <3

Chevalier des Poissons

-gropes Faerie before she runs- I missed you, dear <3

A & A

Imogen

-steals the win and takes it to bed with her - ni ni guys :-)
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Chevalier des Poissons

-follows Imogen to the bed and takes the win-

A & A

EpitomyofShyness

*sneaks up behind Shambler and stealthily snatches win.  steps on a twig as she is silently backing away* Aw crap...

Chevalier des Poissons

-looks to Epy and gives chase- Hey, this is mine =3

A & A

EpitomyofShyness

Chevalier des Poissons

-runs faster and takes win- I really don't have the heart to attack you <3 But I still want to win D=

A & A

EpitomyofShyness