[Pathfinder] Kingmaker: The Stolen Lands (Open!)

Started by 1651Leviathan, August 16, 2014, 01:21:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OyabunKobold

If I could Id like to squeak myself in I have a sheet already in myth-weavers but I need to convert the Items and the background over its currently being used as a Primitive application.

If its still open to join Im more than willing to do so :3

Basic info:

Vorelcaeson Sjachmaurg
Human ranger
Lvl 1
Female
Chaotic good
Traits to be decided when making background along with flaw
"picture"

Personality is also subject to change from its current slightly reckless tendencies as I read the book and make the background.

Currently owed posts: 0/0 | Currently owed Pms: 0| Currently owed offline posts: 0/0
Current Roleplay capacity 0/0

Blinkin

Two rangers could be interesting. If the game gets to the playing point in the near future.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

OyabunKobold

Well depending on what the other person is planning my ranger is going to be a Switch hitter. So they could be an archer if they so pleased while I stay in the middle ground of switching between archery and melee being okay in both.

Currently owed posts: 0/0 | Currently owed Pms: 0| Currently owed offline posts: 0/0

Blinkin

Ummm, I'm playing the ranger, if the character selection takes place and she's picked up. She's on the first page and I'll be going the archery route exclusively; the party's ranged support, so to speak. As I said, two rangers could be interesting; I didn't mean that in a negative way. :)
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

OyabunKobold

Well no its never in a negative way :3

I view two rangers as two scouts. One can never have enough of those when traveling about the lands.

We should coordinate though if we are both accepted if i haven't missed the deadline so we don't overlap too too much. wouldn't want to be stepping on your toes after all.

OyabunKobold

I decided to make the sheet now instead of later just to expedite things the background isn't finished yet but Everything else is ready to go. That is if I'm still able to get in

Basic info: (copied and updated)

Vorelcaeson Sjachmaurg
Human ranger
Lvl 1
Female
Chaotic good
Traits: Reckless, Blood of Dragons, Bastard
Flaw: Attached (object) (gms discretion as to what object)

"picture"

Description to go with picture
She is a 5'6" Fair skinned woman with piercing red eyes that have occasionally been known to look slitted. Her Hair is a tad short only reaching down to her shoulders. Her body build is Lithe but her Strength doesn't match her body. Looking at her you can tell shes a bit average knowledge wise but has a glint of wisdom in her eyes. Shes mostly a loner though and Outside her attachment and her contributions as a Hunter for her Group she doesn't interact much giving her a aura of mystique.

Personality
When in battle she's methodical in her work. Starting with a bow at range and then moving to an almost reckless dance with her greatsword. She swings the large weapon with a grace and ease that would seem unusual for someone of her size. When in the group though shes quiet. She asks for little and gives as much as she can to help her companions survive.

Foxfyr

If you are still accepting applications, I would like to submit a character. I'm thinking on going with a swashbuckler since you seem to only have one stealthy roguish character and with the proper traits my swashbuckler could provide good fighting support on sneaky excursions where a heavily armored fighter might be too noisy.  Plus, it'll be designed to be good at harassing squishies using hit and run tactics.

Foxfyr

Isoke Foxfyr
Kitsune Inspired Blade Swashbuckler
Character Sheet
Role: Harrier, Mobile Fighter, Rogue Assist

Backstory

Isoke comes from a long line of con artists, pickpockets, thieves, and other such professions on the less violent spectrum of the criminal world, so it was all but inevitable that he would fall into such a career path.  His particular approach is that of living a dual life; during the day he is a masked street performer specializing in fancy swordplay, earning a living through tips and the occasional lifted coin purse whenever he thought he could get away with it.  During night he is a burglar who relies on his guile to bring in the true source of his income.  It is the sort of living that is significantly aided by the fact he is a kitsune and able to don his human form when entertaining and his kitsune form when burglarizing.  For this reason, he spends most of his time in his human form to better blend with society; so much so that only a handful of trusted people, most of whom are family, know this secret.

The one thing every thief knows is that Lady Luck is a fickle mistress, particularly when care is not taken to the details of one’s endeavor.  Isoke was never one to study a mark much deeper than face value, feeling it was professionally sound not to get too familiar with his victims to avoid second-guessing his actions.  It was a trait that came back to bite him when he had substantially misjudged a mark who turned out to be an enforcer for a rather ruthless crime syndicate and that the object he had taken had significant sentimental value to boot.  Realizing his mistake and that trying anything to make amends would be tantamount to suicide, Isoke decided it was in his best interest to disappear until the heat died down.  He could not be sure how far the syndicate’s reach was, but felt it best to err on the side of caution and assume its resources spread far.  It was rather ironic in his mind that what is largely deemed the lawlessness of the Stolen Lands would become an adequate ‘safe haven’, knowing that the chaos of the unsettled wilderness held no more respect for organized crime than it did any other outsider.

Personality

Isoke is gregarious and lighthearted in nature, relishing in the praise and attention he got while performing on the streets as much as socializing with friends new and old.  Adhering to the belief that there is honor among thieves, he is never one to turn on his friends or view them as marks with the exception of practical jokes.  In his mind, there is always time for humor and wit, using quips and teases just as readily around the campfire as he does against an opponent who is trying to take his head off.  Furthermore, he has a competitive streak a mile wide and is always eager to pit himself against a new challenge, but true to his amiable nature is never malicious in his intent (even if he often bends the rules set in place) and takes winning as gracefully as he does losing.  Still, Isoke isn’t so foolish as to take competition to an extreme as to risk physical harm if it could be avoided and has no qualms about surrendering or retreating should he find himself in significant danger.

Appearance

Isoke’s appearances are juxtaposed from one another, something that has helped to disassociate from his alternate lifestyles.  His kitsune form has warm, darker fur covering his entire body, giving him a more feral aspect while his human form has fairer tones and gentler appearance.  A favored personal effect of his is a white fox mask, something that he often wears while performing and is a personal reminder of who he truly is given the amount of time he spends in his human form.  Both physics have lithe muscle that greatly favors agility over brute strength without any distinguishing scars or tattoos apart from his standard fur coloration pattern in his kitsune form.

1651Leviathan

Hi folks,

Unfortunately, I've come to the conclusion that I'm too busy to run this right now, as my year's shaping up to be more difficult than perceived. However, I've bookmarked this thread, made a list of all of your names, and I'll be sure to send you all PMs when I'm able to run this for sure.

Until then, best wishes, and apologies for making you jump through hoops. Happy gaming!

eBadger

Definitely throw me a PM when you start this up again, but sounds groovy.  Thanks!

Muse

Much Sadness! 

I'll defiantly be interested whenever it is that your schedule opens up. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

OyabunKobold

Ill keep my sheet on hand and be awaiting such a pm alas this means I need to search out another PF game hrms how to go about doing this... I need my itch scratched!

Blinkin

They aren't exactly rare on E. Just hard to get into. There's a new steampunk version that appeared in group request today. Not my thing, but you may be interested in it.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

OyabunKobold