Calla's seedling of a crime plot...male character needed. (M/F)

Started by Calla, June 23, 2014, 11:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calla

Thank you for stopping in…

I am looking for a partner for a specific idea involving a special agent and a crime boss rather it be mafia, motorcycle gang, or any other high prolific modern day outlaw.   Before I get to the idea let me first explain what I am looking for in terms of a role playing partner, and tell you a bit about myself.  So here goes…

Posting rate… I promise to attempt to post two to three times a week, more or less time permitting as well as paired with your own posting rate.  If you can match me great!  If you cannot, that is fine to just let me know upfront how often you can post.

Posting length… I can be satisfied with two plus paragraphs, though I prefer three plus.  One liners and one paragraph will not do it.  At least I am honest.

I like collaborative partners…This means people who do not mind to take the reins of a story and throw their own ideas into the mix.  We should both lead at some point.  Besides I do love twists!

Gender issues… There isn’t any.  The only thing I ask is that you can write a convincing male, outside of that I have no concerns.

Please read my o/o and then send interest via personal message!

Idea… (M/F pairing open for male character)…and a longer termed role play.

It is a dangerous world out there.  It is even more dangerous for the life of an undercover agent, who may find themselves discovered at any moment.  Danger is only heightened when the agent finds themselves falling not only for the lifestyle but also the man she was sent to take down.  The Bureau of Investigation has kept close tabs on a local crime organization (open for discussion), with little evidence to prosecute on.  It isn’t easy to get in as an informant. It’s even more difficult to get out with your life. 

When the men have failed, the agency seeks to send in a woman.  At first the female agent hadn’t been enthusiastic about it, just another assignment.  After some careful thought, it would boost her career and earn her that promotion she had been looked over for so many times.  Finding herself immersed into the world of crime, she begins to fall more in love with the outlaw world than she does with catching the bad guys and the man she was supposed to take down.

Calla

Added several fandom ideas, and added a couple of fairy tales.  Pm me with any interest, thanks!

Calla