Scandalous Affairs: Interest Check!![looking for more males]

Started by DarkAngel111, November 08, 2013, 03:31:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkAngel111

Alright this is my very first time actually doing a group RP so please be patient, I have tried my hand at a bit of group roleplays and They have been going quite slowly for my taste. I hope to Change that with this idea.

Basic Idea: David Howard Happens to be a young 31 something Business Mogul's son. He took the reins of the family business at a young age of 27, and has bloomed the business into alot more than it ever was. He owns the businesses in different industries, Real estate, Oil Industry, Restaurants and hotel chains. His own achievement however is the very Elite Modeling Agency GLAM (name is dumb i know suggest a new one?). The agency has become the best and known worldwide, They have over the past 5 years given the fashion industry and hollywood some of their best models and actresses. While also making sure that their interests are secure.

On the Face of the business everything is Legit. Although behind closed doors, there is a completely Illegal Empire running. Drug trafficking, Human trafficking, Illegal operations within the country. But the only way he gets away with all of this is because he knows the secrets of every Politician in capitol hill, the Models from GLAM provide company, and services to everyone, for a night of pleasure or a arm candy at a charity event. Therefore even at his age, no one in the capital tries to stop his operation. Which seems to be ever growing.

The Lead character of David Howard, will be played by ME. Don't worry though, he will be the one with least contact with any of the girls ;) haha.

THIS is a basic idea, I want multiple players for this idea, some politicians, maybe a couple of private detectives, People interested in doing business with him. Models of course!. Also, we will only have a basic character sheet there won't be a complex system or anything.

We will only use REAL PICTURES.
Post ATLEAST once a Week.
We will be removing anyone who is absent without a notice for over a week. I have many creative juices flowing about my head ;)

Links to threads.
Main (IC) Thread
OOC Thread
Approved Characters

Chasseybaby

Will put my hand in if this gets going ^^

DarkAngel111

lets hope it does, I had a couple of people who i suggested the idea to for one on one, and they all said it would be a great groupie! so I thought i would try my luck, hopefully we will find a few more people.

Chasseybaby

I hope others join as well, ^^ Im already scouting out pictures and creating character ideas. :P

DarkAngel111

hahah
what did you have in mind for your character ? ;) care to share?

Chasseybaby

Well i have been siting on this angelic looking pic but I play more bad girls so im wondering if i can make her very innocent to look at but have a very different personality once she opens her mouth... Im still not too sure myself :P I do have a collection of other sexy pictures to use as well... >.<

DarkAngel111

haha well its always good to have a creative mind at hand. Like I said I am new to the group playing thing, maybe you can be of help ;)

Chasseybaby

Sure thing! ^^ Let me know what you need and Id be happy to help out!

DarkAngel111

you are a good writer, and seem to be on good terms with alot of people ;)
So tell me, do you know people who would be willing to play this out?.

Chasseybaby

Thanks! ^^ I love to write so Im glad it shows! I really like the people on here they are friendly and very very creative and make wonderful friends!

I may have a few people who might join, have you asked Vix in our Zombie thread together ;) Shes pretty awesome!

Chasseybaby

Onecleanslate

MagicalPen

Color me interested if others join too.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

DarkAngel111

great 3 possible players!
we need a few more females to be the models and actresses! hmmmmm

Chasseybaby

]
All the single ladies! All the single ladies! All the single ladies! All the single ladies! ^^ Come join this thread!

rustytiger

I'm slowly coming back after years long hiatus. Still going through all the new rules and updates so I'm sorry if I mess up.

Ons & Offs
Absences
Idea Thread

DarkAngel111

oohh thats great. finally we have two ladies!

we need atleast a couple more to start where do you guys suggest we put this RP ? Light? or extreme?.

Julles

I seem to find myself interested in this as well... :)

DarkAngel111

I believe it is Time we start putting up Character Sheets.

very basic stuff.

Player's Name

Character Name

Occupation.

Awareness(about the business legitimacy)

Bio

Appearance.

Anything you wish to include in there is a bonus! :) I will be posting a character sheet for my Character very soon.

DarkAngel111

Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Player’s Name: DarkAngel111

Character Name: David Howard.

Bio: James Howard, the CEO of Howard Group was the son and only heir of a true business Magnate Mathew Howard. He had inherited businesses in Oil, real estate, media, and Gambling from his father, who had led the company since the early 1900s, he was one of the pioneers’ , and although during his father’s time the competition was not as tough or as unfair as it had become during James time. Now people were cruel, manipulative, and Greedy. With the growing industries everyone wanted a share in the business and small and large companies alike started popping up to take a share, with the growing competition the legit ways of his father were not enough, although James was not the one to start the Grey activities within the company, his father had put a strong footing for the company and for the illegal activities as well which ran behind the huge front. Thanks to his father James still had the connections to people High up in the political circle, as well as some discreet relationships with the mafia.

Although his success was growing despite the competition, there were many controversies that circled him. Starting from Shady Arms deals to embezzlement, and insider trading, but none of the charges were ever proven. He was on the board of over a dozen Corporations. But for a man that rich to have no welfare work to his name attached, would have made him look bad. He had several cancer treatment hospitals that were using cutting edge research and technology. There were facilities developing prosthetic limbs for disabled. The revenue stream for his business was off the charts. Thanks to the Very small but successful media network he owned.

Howard Entertainment was a small network that his father had started over a decade ago. The man could see the future, which was what James always believed. He had started this little project before the media had grown into what it was now. Soon after James realized exploiting weaknesses was the best way to further his business, he had focused mainly on Howard Entertainment. It now had a celebrity and fashion Magazine, one of the most widely read entertainment publications in the country. They had the best reputation and the best place to work for the models; the events available were wide and gave plenty of exposure to the models. Many models who worked for Howard group had gone on to become the next supermodels. Even some of them had sidelined into becoming actresses in Hollywood.

Although he had inherited the business James was not the one to laze around he worked hard and expected his staff to match his level of commitment. Although working for Howard Corporation was no walk in the park, but the parties were even better. The lavish venues the best resorts, most expensive drinks, and of course who could forget the models, they were a permanent fixture at these events. It was a way for him to show off he could still pull the strings. The guests ranged from biggest entrepreneurs to politicians, and even some white collar criminals.

A womanizer himself, he had his eye for the best models in the industry, who often accompanied him wherever he went, but he also knew the tastes of his friends and customers. He made sure that every pocket was filled may it be bribes, gifts or a favor, although adding a little glamour added to the benefit of being his friend was always welcomed, and The models working for him saw to it. The COO of the Media division kept an eye out for girls or women who were looking to get success at breakneck speed, and were willing to ignore a few laws. Although not everyone working for Howard Group was corrupt or involved in the illegitimate business. A great number of employees were not involved in the grey business ran by James Howard.

Mintprincess

I'd be interested in one of the ladies. I'll work on my character sheet this weekend!

Chasseybaby

Player's Name: Chasseybaby

Character Name: Chloé Lacroix

Awareness: Been apart of themodeling business since she was 18, has known about the cover industry since she was 23 when GLAM started taking off her father is a loyal client

Bio:Chloé is the only child born into a semi wealth French family of businessmen known as Lacroix Crock's; for their underhanded ways and blood-thirst for money. Her family moved to the states to find new opportunities and make new connections with other low lives. Her father, a famous lawyer, who set a monster of a man free and sent innocent man to prison years ago, has built his wealth off of blood money and other bribes from rich elite families. Sadly, Chloé has also been painted with the same brush as her sinful family, even though she is nothing like her father or relatives.

Ever since Chloé was little her father had always been away on cases, which has caused a big rift between them. She has never known her mother, since she ran off with another man at the tenner age of two, leaving Chloé in the hands of her disgruntled father. Ignored and shunned by her only known relative, most of the time when he is home, she keeps to herself and her photos; exploring her world through the lens of her camera, finding an escape from her life of imprisonment by her families reputation to make her own. Spending time with the help, the only family she has known. Dreams of leaving her gilded palace and to experience life and freedom from her father and making an imprint on the world.

When she started to grow into her body she realized she was quite a beauty and found herself on the other side of the leans then when she was younger. Her father saw his little girl rising into fame and decided to push her into the Howard Group to stretch his hand in an attempt to form a business deal between them. Chloé’s hate for her father make her prissy and rebelling him at every turn but still pursued her dream of being a model. Loving the attention and love men gave her that her father never did. She gives off a cold and unapproachable vibe but also a sexy and mysterious ones as well. She’s only ever openly nice to her pet cat Sherlock.

She has worked for Howard group for five years and has been the date and arm candy for a number of successful men, proving ton of blackmailing information to the company. Making her a valued asset and lining her fathers pockets as well.

Appearance: