1x1(If you want to win the lottery you have to make the money to buy the ticket)

Started by VideoKid, August 16, 2014, 02:55:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VideoKid

So I don’t even know what kind of request to call this, as I don’t have any specific plots thought out. I just saw a trailer of an upcoming movie for fall and it gave me an idea from the main character. I’d like someone to play a mentally unstable dominant male.  That doesn’t mean they have to look deranged or even be a psycho of any sorts…there’s a big window of how the character can be. I’m more or less looking for someone is good at seemingly appearing to be normal, stable when their actually not.

We can think of a plot….I’m open to any of your idea’s if you already have a character who fits the criteria.

Hopefully I can add more to this once I actually think of a plot but until then here the movie trailer….

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEC1Hf1Ohcs

Here are some movies that have character’s with similar roles just for ideas

-Shutter Island
-The Jacket
-Jacobs Ladder
-A character like Dr. Crane from the new batman movies
-Dexter

UPDATE

I finally came up with a plot to go with this idea.....

So I am looking for someone to play a freelance crime journalist. A journalist who is looking for a big break, something to bring him fame. So he starts investigating night crimes in the night life of a big city. I would play the character of a young female who just lost her only living parent by the act of a recent murder. Your character would seek her out not only to get her story, but to help her and possibly give her shelter. In the process he would start becoming obesseive with investigating the crime of her parents murder and others that relate to it. He would also become very possessive, protective over my character and in the long run his character would change....maybe not for the better. There could be a twist.

A.) He ends up finding the killer and kills them in her revenge.
B.) We could think of another twist.

UPDATE

I was excited to see a second trailer for this today so I thought I would post it. It kind of gives more of what I actually want. The first trailer was kind of vague but still my favorite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCDgPqcYatY

VideoKid

VideoKid

Did and update so if anyone wants to try this please check out the two trailers and my plot.