Just want to be on the safe side...

Started by Atlas Daylis, November 13, 2014, 08:49:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atlas Daylis

So I want to make I understand this one rule correctly. I want to have an image in my request thread that is nsfw. But I want to have it displayed on the corner of the thread with that float left, float right command. I was planning on tagging it nsfw in the thread's name,(ex: Busty Sister, images nsfw) but I'm not sure if that is good enough. Can I get a little clarification, please?

Avis habilis

Quote from: Atlas Daylis on November 13, 2014, 08:49:16 AM
So I want to make I understand this one rule correctly. I want to have an image in my request thread that is nsfw. But I want to have it displayed on the corner of the thread with that float left, float right command. I was planning on tagging it nsfw in the thread's name,(ex: Busty Sister, images nsfw) but I'm not sure if that is good enough. Can I get a little clarification, please?

In a public area, we would prefer you simply provided a link to the image, accompanied by a prominent NSFW label. Thanks.

Al Terego

Are images hidden behind [ spoiler ] tags OK too?

For example,
Warning: NSFW
Something like this.

Oniya

No.  Anything in the public area must be public-appropriate. 

According to the Images section of the rules:

QuotePublic images must not show genitals. This includes avatars and signatures. You may link to such images in roleplay request threads, for example, if you tag them appropriately (nsfw, etc).
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Al Terego