Cheshire's Never-ending Roleplay Search!

Started by Cheshire, March 01, 2015, 01:51:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheshire

Hello! :D I'm an avid Roleplay-er and am always looking for another adventure! :D

Now; to get this out of the way, thankfully I don't have to post some of the normal stuff, SO, I'm just going to say

That if you are to roleplay with me, I require an OOC thread. ((talking like this all the time while roleplaying distracts me from the adventure itself)) And it irritates me. D: So, OOC thread is a must!

I'm willing to do any orientation, but keep in mind you might have to try and sell me on something M/M. Not that I'm against it, I'm just not versed in male romance.

Also... I'm super sorry guys D: It's uh.... Kinda long. D:

A few things to play around with~
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Steampunk
Romance
Genetic Lab / Perfect creation type thing
Angel x Human
Human x Demon
Mafia
Apocolypse
Shapeshifter x Human
Vampire/Werewolf/Human x Vampire/Werewolf/Human
Insane Asylum
Fantasy
Guard/Royalty

Plots

Masked Fighters

So Magic masks basically. You have Masters who train them, and such. The users are kinda... Given a mask at their birth. The mask has a personality and thoughts, and has magic.

Moon and Sun

Basically one person is the "moon" and one is the "sun". Whenever the two find each-other a tattoo of the moon appears on one person's body, and on the other person a tattoo of the sun appears on the same place and suddenly the two of them find the world has opened up, they see things, evil things and they're set upon an adventure, to run, to hide, maybe to try and find whatever is causing this to happen?

Mages Rebellion

The world has fallen into a fear society, fear based around magic. Magic users are being publicly executed, should they show any signs of "black magic".

However, over zealous Crusaders are executing any mage they happen to come across, soon leading the mages to rebel against the Crusaders.

That's when a Crusader sees the zealotry of his/her order and starts to stand up for the Mages who are doing good (healers, enchanters). And one day gets wounded by a fellow Crusader, and in a desperate measure, goes into the 'poor' side of town where a Mage happens to have a free clinic set up for the poor.

And that's where their adventures begin!

(this can be slightly morphed to where there are 2 crusaders and 2 mages (should we decide to double pair)

Aether Crystal Plot (Steampunk)

Someone has stolen one of the Aether crystals (which give off endless supply of energy). Set in a steampunk apocalyptic universe, a band of Pirates set out to find the stolen crystal and sell it on the black market, unless the rightful country can outbid the black market bidder. With the crystal in the hull, the pirates sail around (in their airship) and find the highest bidder.

All the while the Captain is beginning to feel guilty. Without the crystal, people are succumbing to a sickness brought on by the lack of pure air, given by the Aether Crystal. And when he/she orders the turn around to give back the crystal, their crew stages a mutiny and abandons the Captain who has to find their way back to the mainland (which they do) and is picked up by a Vigilante / Outlaw.

And after a few bumps, bruises and brawls, they go search for the Aether Crystal

Pop Culture RPs! :D
BOLD are the ones I'm craving
Also when doing fandom I ALWAYS do Double pairing (keeps it fair, ya know?)
Example;
My OC x Loki <- you would be Loki
YOUR OC x Captain America <- I would be Captain America

Movies!
Marvel (movies)
OC x Captain America
OC x Loki
OC x Thor

Lord of The Rings 
OC x Boromir 
OC x Faramir

Repo! The Genetic Opera
OC x Nathan Wallace

Star Trek (2009 and Into Darkness)
OC x Bones 

Rise of the Guardians
OC x Pitch

Animes~
DNAngel
OC x Krad
OC x Satoshi

Sword Art Online
OC x Klein
OC x Egil 

SaiYuki
OC x Hakkai
OC x Homura

TV Shows~
Supernatural
OC x Dean
OC x Castiel

Video Games! :D
Star Wars: Old Republic
OC x Torian Cadera
OC x Corso Riggs

Kingdom Hearts (1 and 2)
OC x Riku
OC x Demyx

Dragon Age (Any of them) 
OC x Alistair
OC x Anders
OC x Fenris
OC x Solas
OC x Cullen
OC x Blackwall

Borderlands (Both 1 & 2)
OC x Axton
OC x Mordicai 

Fable 3
OC x Reaver

Diablo 3
OC x Kormac
OC x Lorath

Skyrim
OC x Farkas / Vilkas
OC x Ralof

MY ROLEPLAY SAMPLE

It was the middle of the night. It had just rained. Or was raining, the wet air from outside slightly breezed inwards. The Princess rolled over and tried to ignore the slightly cold breeze.

But her eyes shot wide open when she smelled it; smoke.

She bolted out of bed and opened her window. The pirates were at it again. "This nonsense has got to stop." The Princess mumbled to herself as she closed the window and curtains and began to undress from her nightgown. She couldn't let her people down. But she had to stay hidden.

And had to be back before breakfast. Hopefully no one would notice that she wasn't sleeping.

But she had the act down perfectly. Or so she thought.

She quickly dressed herself in an all black ensemble, tightly fitting for minimum noise and sight. She donned on her mouth mask and put on a small black cloak. She was ready.

She opened the window, softly stepped out, and onto a slightly loose stone. As she balanced her weight on it, she very quietly shut the window, she would use the servant's quarters as her way in. They would be far to busy to look at her face, and she could quickly get in and out of the servants clothing.

Not that she viewed them as servants. Everything had it's place. The palace was like a machine. Take good care of your staff and the machine keeps turning. Let the machine rust, and you have a broken kingdom.

She quickly and quietly scaled down the wall, that was thankfully facing both the barn and the village that was currently under attack.

She snuck past two of the guards that were on high alert, thankfully a raccoon or something had stirred them from her position. She got into the barn and took the back entrance out.

And she rode to the village. As fast as she could. She when she got close enough she saw that the Pirate ship had already started running, but she had to put some of the fires out. They were already engulfing parts of the houses.

When inside the village she jumped off her horse and started helping with the fire brigade. She kept her hood and mask on. These people did not need to see her identity. She heard a mother scream for help and a baby cry.

"MY BABY IS TRAPPED."

Without hesitation the Princess leaped into the engulfed house through a window and quickly searched for the infant.

The baby girl was quickly found and the Princess tucked the child close to her chest as she leaped through the nearest door, which was so weak from pressure and fire that it quickly and effortlessly broke. The Princess got up and handed the mother her child as the house crumbled down.

Unbeknownst to the Princess, she had cut herself on the arm, due to the wood.

The Princess ran and helped out more villagers. She helped put a few more fires out before leaving as quickly as she had come. She spoke to no one in the village, but they would remember her, not as the Princess. But as something else.

When she got back to the palace, she had gone through the servant's quarters, barely got a maid's dress and bonnet on and pretended to take the clothes in her hands (her hood and cloak) to be washed when really she went to her room. The palace help was just starting to wake up.

She got into her room and closed the door with a heavy sigh. She was tired and the adrenaline had worn off.

She undressed and got redressed in her nightgown, put her other clothes somewhere a maid wouldn't find them, attempted to get the soot off her face, and then fell into bed.

She had a few more hours before a maid would come and wake her up.

Her red hair fanned out across her pillows and her deep blue eyes fell closed, hopefully getting the sleep she needed.

Golden Spider

I don't know if you are still interested, but I would be interested in the Genetic Experiment plot idea. I must warn you however I prefer all my 1x1 roleplays to have romance in them. so.. but that is my only caveat.
Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

Wall∞Flower

I really like your Moon&Sun idea!
Are you still interested? :D
A falling star fell from your heart and landed in my eyes
I screamed aloud, as it tore through them, and now it's left me blind

The stars, the moon, they have all been blown out
You left me in the dark
No dawn, no day, I'm always in this twilight
In the shadow of your heart

Vanna Lane

Hello! I really like your moon-sun idea, the insane asylum, angel x human, guard royalty, perfect creation. Lots of great ideas! Let me know what you're interested in. I really want to start a new role-play. Just looking for the right partner :)
~ I once dreamed of a love that even time would lie down and be still for ... wishes do come true! ~

RolueVasReisa

Hello not sure if you are still active or anyone reading this =) but i am new and looking for people to rp with and make friends with
I am Hoping ill get approved ^^ really hoping ill be approved so i can start reaching out to people and rping but i wanted to throw myself out there for now make myself known and hopefully ill get approved =)