News:

Main Menu

One of those days

Started by King_Furby, April 16, 2006, 02:26:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

King_Furby

Anyone ever have one of those days (or longer periods of time) where things go wrong one after the other. Well for reasons i won't go into i have been going through tough times. I want to know how some of you deal with huge amounts of stress and frustration or worse. I am not always that skilled at calming myself down as I tend to get upset and stay stressed long past a situation or situations are over. Got any advice anyone?

Celestial Goblin

If you have time, try lying down to sleep. You'd be suprised how often you'll feel that sleep is just what you need. Sleep regenerates nerves.

Lilac

I suggest breathing slowly ^_^

Hunter

I've been having one of those years.    :'(

monkeygirl

I find that when I'm going through those periods, the longer I'm by myself the harder it is too pull myself out of the well.  Going out to movies, or dinner, or whatever with friends - doing something fun that makes you laugh.  That helps a lot - and if the weather's nice, try to spend as much time out of doors as you can.  Hope that helps some. :)

*hug* <-- for Hunter.  Plenty of time for the year to get better, hon.  Don't let it get you down.
bisexual and submissive

espeically likes BDSM, beastiality, pain play, humilitaion, exhibitionism, good writing!  oh!  And becoming quickly obssessed with the idea of tentacles - shame on you people ;D

Mistiq

I have days like that every three and four months it seems. Mine go out of hand because I haven't cried or laughed in some months. Then when I get stressed I play a game I am good at. Most of the time I play a practice mode of something like Tekken or Soul Calibur to avoid getting mad about losing. It helps. Also fake laugh for a little while soon you'll be laughing for real and you'll feel better.

Hunter

*sometimes wonders why he still bothers to come around here*  :'(

Zakharra

Quote from: Hunter on April 20, 2006, 12:01:08 AM
*sometimes wonders why he still bothers to come around here*  :'(

*hugsHunter* Because we all love you.

Hunter

Quote from: Zakharra on April 20, 2006, 12:17:24 AM
*hugsHunter* Because we all love you.

Thank you.  I'm not as depressed as I was a little while ago.

Ariabella

*huggles* Yes, we do, Hunter.
Read my ons/offs. Want to one-on-one? PM with ideas

Ons and Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=42859.0

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Ariabella

Lilian

Laugh at what's funny, even when it happens to you.  And if something SERIOUSLY shitty happens, like you back your new car into a wall at work and leave a big ugly mark on the rear bumper and emberrass yourself in front of all your co workers?  Find a pair of gloves, find something that makes a nice noise or you can destroy comfortably.. and utterly obliterate it until you're too tired to continue.