Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

olive

You're always looking away, always aloof! I need you to look at me when I'm talking to you from time to time. *throws hands up in the air*  Forget it, I'm outta here!

Flower

I just can't see you anymore. You're always hugging trees but spare no attention for me. I can't take it anymore. It's over

Ty

Sorry but I just can't cope with the white hairs all over my nice furniture anymore. Shoo.

Anesa

I don't ask much of you, Ty..but taking out the trash is YOUR responsibility!  Every waste paper basket is running over in this house!  That's it!!!  We are soo  done!  Take yourself AND your smelling cigars on outta here!

TheLegionary

Well, you keep insisting on tight clothes in the countryside. This is not appropriate, since we are conservative. Maybe it is time for YOU to move to the city.

olive

"I have something to tell you!"

~Doesn't have the heart to break up with you. Turns around and walks off, deciding to just cheat on you instead.*

"Nevermind...."

TheLegionary

What? How could you cheat on me?

* walks away without fearing the consequences*

olive

You should definitely fear the consequence.....*holds the key to the deadbolt on the door he's walking toward* 

I'm not cheating on your but you are always so suspicious.  I can't cheat on you, we're through. 

*unlocks the door, goes, and leaves him behind..taking key.... snickers*

ArtemisHighmore

Olive you are amazing and I have enjoyed our time together but I feel like I am always behind you. The view is amazing but I don't like the feeling that I am always a step behind you. Since you won't change your stance I fear that we have to call off whatever it was that we had... I am sorry beautiful.

Wykyd

Ugh! You're always oogling other women's ass-etts! That's it...we're through!

Autumn52

Your feather is so beautiful I'm jealous. I always wanted a black feather and you wont share so I'm afraid we are through. Bye beautiful.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

TheLegionary

You keep changing your avatars as if they were clothes! Don't you have personality! So many faces probably have many men! I wonder how many were in our bed while I was away. This is enough!

(j/k, I love Xandi's ever changing avatars!)

SpiralSpider

You're just too oily and slick. I can't keep hold of you, TL! T.T
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Flower

I feel like you are slowly disappearing. I can barely see you anymore. It's over Chaznia

olive

I asked for the transparent bikini top! You are so stubborn and never cater to my whims. Good bye!

Wykyd

If I can't get you to wear any clothes, how can you expect me to take you out in public? That's it...I'm leaving you for someone with clothes.

SpiralSpider

You are such a hypocrite, feather-woman. I've had it with your double-standards. Goodbye Wykyd!
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Belle33

It's only been a few minutes since your last relationship.  I feel like I'm just your rebound girl.  Goodbye!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Autumn52

Belle you were just dry humping my leg in the rise and fall thread and now you are saying you were in a relationship at the time. I can't be the other woman I'm sorry but I have to leave, broken hearted but I must.  :'(
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Belle33

What? Don't you even have the decency to look me in the eyes when you dump me?  Look at me damn it!  Grrrrrr - I'm out.

Antioch

Look your hot and all....and well there's really no reason for this but aww hell who am I to say this.....Its you not me Go leave I cant stand you anymore. Its over I said.....why haven't you left yet. *walks away*

Wykyd

I'm sorry, but you're just too cold hearted. Goodbye.

Belle33

You have one decision - me or the feather? What.....the feather!??!  *runs out in tears never to return*.

Wykyd

Why do you always have to make me choose? Gyad! You're so emotional...I can't handle this...I'm outty

Acanthus

I see how it is: you let the butterfly in places that I'm not allowed. YOU'VE PICKED A LITTLE, FLIPPITYFLAPPITYTHINGY OVER ME?! -walks out-
Questions... thousands of them. Are you game?

O/O's Ideas~