Sailor Moon: Rise of the Immortal Empire - Interest Check(Sailor Mars Needed)

Started by BlackestKnight, July 20, 2012, 01:48:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmorty33

Quote from: Brazen Endeavors on August 03, 2012, 05:52:28 PM
Cast List
Queen Millenia(antagonist): Brazen Endeavors
Queen Millenia's brother: Vostroya
Neo Sailor Moon: Karasu
Moon Knight: Muse
Neo Sailor Mercury: Brazen Endeavors (available to interested parties)
Mercury Knight:
Neo Sailor Mars:
Mars Knight: Jmorty32 (?)
Neo Sailor Venus: Saphir
Venus Knight: Sessha
Neo Sailor Jupiter: Oreida
Jupiter Knight: Laughing Hyena
Neo Sailor Saturn: Katra
Saturn Knight:
Sailor Pluto: Not immediately available
Pluto Knight: BlackestKnight
Neo Sailor Neptune: Ember Star
Neptune Knight: TheDreadPirateRoberts

Should be updated on the main page soon.  Just need to see if Jmorty is still interested in playing Mars Knight.  Also, if someone wants to be a general for the Millenias, we can probably work something out.
I'm still down for Mars Knight.
Converted Mana Cost: 2 colorless 2 White 2 Red

+2 Target Player has writers block

+0 Target Player receives a post of two paragraphs or more.

-12 Player writes a novel.
THE BATTLE FOR ZENDIKAR IS HERE!!!!!

Katra Alexion

I just need to polish up my girl Saturn and add little more detail here and there before putting in her up with the other character sheets.

I also made mention of Saturn having some kind physic ability (aside from healing) in lieu of the original Mars and I would like to expand upon that with the powers that be of this game.

And as for a general, I maybe interested: male or female?

Karasu

SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Brazen Endeavors

Oh, please do invite anyone interested.

Good to see you, Jmorty.

Katra, shoot me a PM to see if we can work out a system of sorts for a psychic ability.  The general positions aren't really defined, its just another, more evil option.  Mwaha.  Male or female doesn't matter.

I'd really like to see if we can get new people to fill our empty slots.  If not, then it looks like some of us will have to double up, yanno?  I'm even trying to give up Mercury.  So its a maybe for playing a second character.
..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
.:.o/o.:.intro.:.a/a.:.
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Katra Alexion

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Brazen Endeavors on August 03, 2012, 06:55:12 PM
Oh, please do invite anyone interested.

Good to see you, Jmorty.

Katra, shoot me a PM to see if we can work out a system of sorts for a psychic ability.  The general positions aren't really defined, its just another, more evil option.  Mwaha.  Male or female doesn't matter.

I'd really like to see if we can get new people to fill our empty slots.  If not, then it looks like some of us will have to double up, yanno?  I'm even trying to give up Mercury.  So its a maybe for playing a second character.

Aww I thought your version of mercury was cute. ^_^

Oreida Wesker

Hots and Nots

All my devotion betrayed, I'm no longer afriad.

Karasu

SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Brazen Endeavors

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on August 03, 2012, 07:57:45 PM
Aww I thought your version of mercury was cute. ^_^

Teehee, thanks.  Everyone loves hot geeks.

..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Ember Star

"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Muse

*Chuckles*  If i double up as an evil general, does he get to molest the neo-senshi? :) 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Vostroya

So long as you make them join the Dark Side... >:) Its better you know...we have cupcakes...

Saphir

Koko can deal with being bad touched by a sexy bad guy. S'all I'm sayin.  :-X

Brazen Endeavors

Sorry guys :/ I was planning on doing some work tonight bbut..I'm huddled unde three quilts freezing my ass off, hardly able to swallow.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Laughing Hyena

Muse

Quote from: Brazen Endeavors on August 04, 2012, 07:28:19 PM
Sorry guys :/ I was planning on doing some work tonight bbut..I'm huddled unde three quilts freezing my ass off, hardly able to swallow.

Yikes!  *snuggles*  Take care of yourself, Brazen! 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Katra Alexion

You know Senshi without knight are more vulnerable, riiight *grins*

Ember Star

Quote from: Katra Alexion on August 05, 2012, 10:29:26 AM
You know Senshi without knight are more vulnerable, riiight *grins*
mm, but if I make a Knight and I have a choice between the Knight-less, I'd pick Saturn. She's just my type with that long silver hair  :-*
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

Katra Alexion

*Lol* Thanks for the compliment there Ember. I just have to see how things turn out. As far as I have seen just because a Senshi and Knight are paired together doesn't strictly mean they get they together. Some case they my be best friends or siblings  O:) :D

Cant wait to you and your boy in action as Neo Neptune and Neptune Knight  ;D ;D

Katra Alexion

Name: Ishida Sakuya (civ identity and actual name) General Azurite (his past and current title and name in the service of the Millennia's) 

Sailor/Knight Identity: Nemesis Knight, General to the Millennias

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 186 lbs

Weapon/Equipment:

Kurai Maroboshi Yaiba: A beautiful Katana forged and wrought out of a piece of Nemesis' core itself.

Turn Ons: Beautiful women, submissive women, Seduction, dominance play (likes them a bit feisty), Rough and short sex or long and intense sex is fine by him. Light to mild bondage(giving and occasionally receiving), Masochist (receiving and within reason).

Fav. Color: blue, red, silver, purple, white and black

Fav. Food: Italian Food, American Fast Food, Chocolate and teas.

Physical Appearance: WIP

Civilian Form

General Fom

Knight Form

Skills:

- Blade Master: Even back during the Silver Millennium Sakuya was a master of the blade, matched only then by Endymion and Mars Knight.

- Enhanced Combat Reflexes: Trained in a mixture of various schools of marital arts Sakuya has blended them into his own unique style. And with years of experience and practice he is has garnered, he is considerably more powerful (but not unbeatable if cards played right) then the new knights and Senshi.

- Racer: Having natural lightning reflexes allows Sakuya to indulge in his need for speed and stunts with his motorcycles anywhere, anytime.

- Multitasking: Sakuya is quiet adept at doing a number of things at a time without losing any real focus. This also carries over a to combat as a heighten sense of combat awareness.

- Magic: Like all Generals, Sakuya has a knack for magics (ice/water/mist, lightning and shadows are his favorite to play with and are his strongest), be they mastery over elements, illusions, mind control (over normal people - Knight and Senshi would take considerable more work), teleportation and other neat little tricks.

Senshi/Knight Attacks:

- Phantom Edge: Sakuya slashes out with his katana creating a  powerful ranged projectile of brilliant blue energy that attacks his targets from a distant, up close he can use it to knock opponent back.

- Synchronize Backlash: Taking a deliberate hit, Azurite can absorb any attack sent at him and turn around and send a darker stronger version of that attack right back at his opponent(s).

- Erebus Shield: Offensive/Defensive: Creates a translucent shadowy domed barrier that either corrected from physical/magical or can be used trap his enemies and use to weakening them by siphoning off their energy.

- Meteorain: Standing, Sakuya lifts a hand to the havens with pinpoints of bright light appear in the sky above his hand. Calling out the attack he brings the raised arm down in a slashing motion hurling miniature meteorites down upon his foes. Ideal for group of weaker opponents or can be devastating for a single target (can do serious damage but cannot kill unless he desires it)

- Nyx's Grace: An ability used in either civilian or general/knight form. Sakuya is a able to sense and generally locate anyone with a exceedingly high energy signature that could be a could a scout/knight candidate. It allows for Sakuya to remain completely undetected by the scouts and their allies in their civilian forms and give a great chance of remaining undetected from them in their transformed state.

Weaknesses:

- Has a strict, if warped, sense of honor
- Will never harm an innocent (particularly children)
- Will never kill a woman or overly harm one unless it absolutely necessary
- His loyalty is absolute unless it proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that the ones that he serves has passed the point of no return.
- Mourns a lost Love. Thousands of years later by the lost of his first and truest love.

Background: WIP
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This is what I have for the general. Anything else like he is back ground I would like to discuss with the Brazen, Blackest and Vostroya

Ember Star

Quote from: Katra Alexion on August 05, 2012, 02:37:24 PM
*Lol* Thanks for the compliment there Ember. I just have to see how things turn out. As far as I have seen just because a Senshi and Knight are paired together doesn't strictly mean they get they together. Some case they my be best friends or siblings  O:) :D

Cant wait to you and your boy in action as Neo Neptune and Neptune Knight  ;D ;D
True, very true. Only reason I switched off Venus in order play Neptune is because I wanted tobplay Neptune to begin with and I just wanted us paired together. I just happen to like the look of your character. She's pretty  O:)

Katra Alexion

Ember Star

OMG! *drools over all three of you Knight appearances* You know how to pick them! He's beautiful! *has a a thing for the color blue and long hair*

Orochimaru

Are there any male spaces open? Assuming this game is active.

Vostroya

YES! we have our first vict...I mean conver....I mean ally to bring over!

Quote from: Orochimaru on August 05, 2012, 11:37:50 PM
Are there any male spaces open? Assuming this game is active.

Yes we do, both the Mercury and Saturn knights are open Orochimaru