Two ideas I'd like to try. [M4M Prefered, ask about anything else]

Started by dominantdominic, February 28, 2018, 02:55:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dominantdominic

Super-Zero - CYOA style prompt

You're just an average, run of the mill guy, nothing ever special happens in your life! But then, one day, you drank a radioactive red bull, and did it give you wings? No! Don't be stupid! It gave you a super power! What did it give you? Invisibility so you can perv on everyone? Maybe? Or did it give you time altering powers so you could... perv on everyone? Who knows? Perhaps it gave you X-RAY vision so you could. OK, I think you get the point. Pretty much every super power can be used to perv on people.

(This is naturally a prompt that lends itself well to a lot of different environments, and could generally lean one of two ways. The "feel good teen superhero movie" way, which is you perving on hot guys, and "dealing" with whimsical inept supervillains. Or the "really fucked up superhero movie" way, which is where you'll get fucked up by every single supervillain who comes your way. Because with great power comes a lot of guys who want to make sure you're not a threat to them. Or a mix of the two, ether is good.)

(Setting-wise, office jobs and high-schools/ universities are good enough settings for the more whimsical stuff and the harder stuff alike. A multitude of kinks and limits can be used, so just check out my Ons and Offs for that. Other than that, this is an extremely malleable prompt)

---

Revenge - CYOAish style prompt

It feels like we've grown apart. Or, at least, to you've grown away from me. I know we haven't talked much, but I've read between the lines of our one meeting over and over again. Why would you say hi to me if you didn't like me? You even shook my hand and smiled, you were so sweet back then. But ever since then, it's like I don't even exist. And now, I've come to make you realise that I am the most important person in your life.

(So yea, a kinda "yandere" style thing. The way this plays out is obviously up to debate, but I usually like it to be where my character, for whatever the reason, isn't directly involved with yours. It's even likely that your character genuinely doesn't remember mine, as they only met once. My character would then try to mentally break you down, blackmailing and forcing yours to do all sorts of things until your life is ruined, because then the only thing you'd have left is me! Yup. My character is completely insane in this.)

(For setting, I particularly like university settings for this, but it's not a must. And ideas for characters would definitely be Athletic jock types. Bonus points for straight/ dimmer characters. Of course, this is all up for debate. Particular kinks of corruption and humiliation can be put in, as well as a myriad of sexual kinks in the form of embarrassing challenges that your character has to go through.)

---

If you have any other ideas that are different to these, but still hold similar themes, please do shoot me a message, I'd love to hear new ideas!