Dom Male Alien Doctor wanted to... do things... [BON][NC-E][EX-E]

Started by Haibane, June 22, 2008, 01:51:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haibane

I'm in a game which has stalled for various reasons and I'd like to play it again with someone else. Essentially two submissive ladies who will play Japanese university students strapped for cash volunteer for drugs testing... unfortunately the clinic that accepts them is not at all what it seems.

A great deal of intense and intimate medical inspecting and testing follows, the two girls suffer various levels of humiliation and objectivisation, and degradation, then LOTS of enema torture (this is a key requirement) and finally are modified internally to be able to bear alien young, being eventually tentacle-raped over and over and hm... over and impregnation and finally birth takes place.

A three player game, two sub females already waiting for the right kind of perverse, sinister, manipulative, wonderfully and unstoppably strong, spectacularly equipped male doctor-who's-been-symbiotically-taken-over-by-an-alien player to come along. More details upon receipt of PM.

Mathim

Wait, so you'll do this all over again with someone else but you won't start it over for me?
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Ajoxer

I had hoped this would have to do with a certain time-travelling phone-box riding Doctor.
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

Haibane

Um, no. Don't think Dr.Who, think tentacle-rape-hentai-yumminess!