Baking Innovations - Redux

Started by Gail Warning, November 24, 2021, 07:56:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gail Warning

Hi, thanks for reading this post.

I had been playing a story at the end of last year, but real life interrupted and I ended up abandoning it which was regrettable.

The story
‘Baking Innovations: A New Recipe to Share’
is about a woman, Toni Austin, who had been living a very comfortable life until her husband was convicted of financial crimes and jailed. Toni found herself ostracised from her friends and was forced to find work to support herself and her two teenage daughters, Elizabeth and Tabetha.

Toni struggled to find employment. Anyone who knew her didn’t want to be associated with her husband’s illegal activities. She found herself being rejected from other job applications on the grounds of being overqualified. In desperation, she applied for and managed to land the position of personal assistant to the owner of a bakery. Obviously, the owner’s idea of personal assistant was totally different from Toni’s.

The story focused on Toni being forced to take part in various sexual acts, with each one adding to a collection of embarrassing and shaming evidence. Despite Toni’s best efforts, her daughters were also being drawn into the bakery owner's perverse world.

The story has multiple characters. Apart from Toni and her daughters, and the bakery owner, there are two models/call-girls who have teamed up with the bakery owner in Toni’s and her daughter’s corruption. Due to this, I would like to play this story with more than one person. I would continue to play Toni. Ideally, there would be somebody playing the bakery owner, another playing the call girls, and one other person playing the daughters.

If there isn’t enough interest in playing a multi-player story I would be happy to revert back to a two-person game.

Look forward to your reply.

Gail.

Gail Warning

Hi Guys.

Just an update on this request. Passion Pants (Jenny) is now on board the story. We just need an egotistical sex fiend to join us.
There must be someone out there who would love to play with two lustful ladies.

Gail