Slice of Life RP Idea and Cravings Thread (M for F)

Started by Bill525, July 06, 2018, 01:38:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill525

Hi all,

In this space I am going to be posting my ideas for some roles that I am interested in writing.  I hope you all enjoy the ideas and if you are interested in writing any of them with me, please do not hesitate to send me a message.  My ideas are all open for discussion, so if you see a plot you are interested in and would like to add your own elements to it, please do not hesitate to start a discussion.

In all of my roles I play a male and would like my writing partners to be a female.  We can add in other characters if necessary depending on the role.  I like my roles to have a plot and story to go along with the smut.  For more information, here is my ons/offs page: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=282159.0

Thanks for taking the time to look at my ideas!

The Nanny

My character is happily married with a small family. He is a former college basketball player, but currently is working at a large marketing firm in the city.  His wife is a doctor at the local hospital, the head of a department and often working late hours or traveling to conferences. They have two children, a girl that is three and a young boy that is just over a year old. With all the traveling his wife has been doing lately and with the late hours my character has to work at times, the couple decides they need a family nanny to help.  After months of searching, the two cannot find a candidate they both like. The wife just left town for a business trip for a few days and my character interviews yours.  You seem perfect for the position, but little does my character know that you are more interested in create havoc for the happy family. Your character enjoys the idea of seducing the perfect husband, creating a situation where the perfect couples world could get turned upside down.

The New Neighbor

My character and his wife have been living in North Hampton for eight years.  They have been living in a family oriented neighborhood in the small town just outside a major city.  My character is a teacher at the local high school, while his wife is working downtown at a large financial firm.  The couple was enjoying their lives together and were beginning to plan on starting a family.  They felt it was the right time and wanted to take the next step in their amazing relationship.  At this time, their neighbors of eight years have sold their house.  The house was on the market for quite some time, but it has finally sold.  The couple expected the large house next door to be purchased by a young family, individuals like them that were looking to build a family in a nice neighborhood.  However, little did they know that this new neighbor loved trouble, and once she met the new couple she was tempted to test the relationship between the husband and wife. (In this role the new neighbor can be married or single.  The new neighbor could have moved to the neighborhood because she just got out of a relationship or to get away from a situation from her past.  I can see her maybe getting her money in that manner, but all open for discussion).

The Enchantress

My character is engaged to his college girlfriend.  Once they graduated, they moved to the city with my characters brother.  Your character met my brother at a bar one night and you two hit it off.  He was excited to meet a girl who liked to go out and party and have a good time.  As my characters fiancé and him began to prepare for their wedding, your character and my brother began to date officially.  Your character likes to is an enchantress, loving to put men under her spell to meet her needs.  Even though she is with my characters brother it does not stop her from getting other men wrapped up in her web.  My characters fiancé is not a fan of you, seeing through the mask that you wear when you are around us.  However, my character thinks you are alright and he is happy his brother met someone.  As the relationship continues, your character see's the success my character is having and wonders if he may be better suited to take care of her needs.  Your character attempts to get my character wrapped up in her web, getting him under her spell to get what she wants.

Fiancés Sister

My character has been with your characters sister since they both graduated college.  After college both moved away to a big city in order to find jobs in the fields they studied.  Your character was younger when mine first started dating her sister.  Now your character is in college or almost done with it.  Your character is much different then her sister.  She is the party girl and had always been more trouble then her sister.  It is getting closer to the wedding and my character is traveling with his fiancé to her hometown for the wedding.  Your character has always been jealous of her sister, since she was always seen as the perfect daughter who could do no wrong.  Your character see's an opportunity to have some fun with her sisters fiancé, teasing him to see if the perfect relationship her sister has is really as strong as she believes.

The Therapist  (Taken by Solera)

My character is a successful therapist that has help those with many different issues.  He is successful and in a great place in his life.  He has the perfect family, a great career, and is truly happy with the work that he has done.  Your character has been referred to him because of multiple issues (sex addiction, alcohol, drugs, or a variety.  Can be up for discussion).  My character believes he is helping her during their sessions, however, he is really getting caught in her web of seduction and deception.  Your character weaves her way into his life, creating havoc and making him risk his perfect career and marriage.  (I see your character as the home wrecker type)

The Man-Eater

My character has been a successful teacher at Lowden High School for years.  He loves his job and has become a part of the school and local community.  Everyone knows him and he is held in high regard by his co-workers, students, and the community as a whole.  Your character is a new hire at the school (teacher, counselor, any other ideas).  She has always been irresistible and used that to her advantage.  When she starts at the school, my character is assigned as her mentor, to help her transition to the school and community.  At first, the flirting is fun and innocent, however, the intentions soon change.  Your character is weaving a web of seduction and temptation, attempting to trap my character to gain what she needs and wants.

Bill525

Other pairings I am interested in discussing:

1. Student/Teacher
2. Ex-Girlfriend
3. Bridesmaid/Groom
4. Step Daughter/Step Father
5. Stripper/Married Man

Nevaeh

I hope that you're still searching for the start that has no end and all the plastic people have now become your friends before you start to drift and your soul begins to scream I just wanted to tell you that you're listening to a dream.  Ons and Offs]    [ http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Nevaeh]  [https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=83776.0]  BY THE WAY.... If I am slow in posting I apologize.  I have reasons, they aren't always the same so if you want to know why ask me, I won't be putting it for all to see.

Bill525

Hi all,

Still looking for a partner or two.  I am currently craving The Therapist or The Nanny role the most, but willing to discuss any.  Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

-Bill

Bill525

Hi all,

I am still looking for someone to play The Therapist role or The Nanny role.  Those are the two I am really craving right now, although I am willing to discuss any of my ideas.  Please PM me if you would like to discuss!

Bill525

Updated my thread, still looking for some partners.  If interested send me a message!

Bill525

Still looking for a few role play partners.  A couple of things I am craving at the moment and be willing to discuss adding to any of my roles:

1.  Corruption-  Your character corrupting mine, and leading him down a bad path.  (Examples, alcohol, drugs, sex, ect.)
2.  Impregnation-  Your character getting pregnant from mine, or trying to get pregnant from mine.

Bill525

Hi all,

Still open for a new role play partner or two.  A new idea I have is below, message me if any of my ideas interest you.

The New Student

Mr. Lewis is a favorite of many of the students at his school. He is a history teacher and also the basketball coach. His life seems to be everything he had imagined. He has his dream job, is planning on proposing to his high school sweetheart, and is coaching a sport that he loves. One day a new student comes to the school with a troubled background. She has just transferred in, as she could not stay out of trouble at her former school. Mr. Lewis has been assigned as an adviser for the new student. The principal knows that he has a great relationship with most of his students, so he figures that the new student may benefit from having him help her transition into her new school. While Mr. Lewis attempts to help his new student, her past seems to catch up with her as she is presented with the opportunity to possibly create some havoc in her new school and have some fun trying to corrupt him.

Bill525

Still looking for a role play partner or two.  Message me if interested!

Bill525

Hi all,

I have also have had a succubus role idea around in my head that I want to explore.  Here is what I have thought of, and if you want to discuss more, message me:

1.  My character is a detective investigating some strange disappearances.  Your character is a succubus, who is trying to hide in plain sight, but also must feed.  While my character gets closer to discovering her true identity, the succubus uses her powers to try and sway the detective away from finding out what she really is.

2.  My character works for a rival company or is an investigator for a company.  Your company is being looked into or purchased by mine, but the owner does not want it to go quietly.  You are a succubus the company has employed and have been placed in charge of keeping my character away from what is really going on with the company or even to convince my character to not let the merger or investigation happen.

These are rough ideas, but would love to discuss more!