Seeking Female for long term RP

Started by Eric28, August 18, 2013, 05:16:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric28

Updated April 1st. Currently looking for new stories.
You're a mountain that I'd like to climb. Not to conquer, but to share in the view.

My On's and Off's

A&A

Eric28

Back from a long hiatus and this time I'm back for good. Thread updated and most ideas are wide open for the taking! Hope to hear from you soon.
You're a mountain that I'd like to climb. Not to conquer, but to share in the view.

My On's and Off's

A&A

Eric28

Cleaned up ideas and added “Cheating Roleplay”

My On's and Off's

A&A

Eric28

Updated avaibility and added the Stripper story idea.

My On's and Off's

A&A

Eric28

My On's and Off's

A&A

Eric28

Reworked a few stories and added “The Affair.”

My On's and Off's

A&A

Eric28

Added “His Savior”

My On's and Off's

A&A

Eric28

Updated availability of stories and added “Summer Camp”

My On's and Off's

A&A

Eric28

Monthly bump. Most stories still open.

My On's and Off's

A&A

Eric28

My On's and Off's

A&A

Eric28

My On's and Off's

A&A

Eric28

Cleaned up a few stories. Still looking for a few new partners.

My On's and Off's

A&A

Eric28

Friendly bump. Looking for a few new stories

My On's and Off's

A&A

Eric28

My On's and Off's

A&A

Eric28

Bump. All roles are now open as I’m starting fresh :)

My On's and Off's

A&A